- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one's a sequel to another story which you can find in here. Lots of micro-sized interactions featuring feet, breasts, and a bit of butt towards the end. And it's also a DBZ story featuring Bulma's mom.

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

“Feeding time~”

It was another boring day. A life with absolute no purpose aside from lying around bored until that voice chimed up. Lassic shot up to his feet and looked outside the glass walls of the ant farm he lived in, into the immense outside world. Through the doorway his owner stepped in, a genial smile on her face as she waved a salt-shaker filled with food flakes at the ant farm enticingly.

As always, Mrs. Briefs took his breath away. A stunning woman with the body of a mature mother and yet the youthful appearance more befitting someone twenty years younger. Yes, she was a beauty in every sense of the word. A curly-haired blonde with wide and thick womanly curves and the self-assuredness to wear the tight-fitting clothes to show it off. Even if she wasn’t the size of a large mountain she was someone hopelessly out of Lassic’s league.

Her steps roared like thunder along the ground, quaking Lassic’s shrunken world with every footfall. Coming to a stop at the ant farm, her expression never budging, Mrs. Briefs held the dispenser at the ready and patiently waited for the various microbes that lived within to clamber up to the surface. Up close her body effortlessly enforced her superior stature to the ant farm dwellers, towering far out of physical comprehension and running for hundreds of feet in all directions.

Lassic trailed behind the others, his legs still a tad wobbly after the prolonged encounter with Mrs. Briefs’s daughter Bulma.  Something of a side effect of being the favorite particular shrinkee of both the mother and daughter he supposed. He pushed himself through it and to the surface lest he miss the precious meal. Much to his surprise, once he broke the surface of the ant farm there was no large pile of food flakes awaiting him. How odd. Usually Mrs. Briefs wasted no time in raining down toddler-sized food flakes upon them.

He looked up only to be met with a swarm of lithe, skyscraper-sized fingers reaching for him. Specifically him. “There you are~” Against the immeasurable digits Lassic had neither the ability nor the desire to resist, only able to accept his fate for whatever whims the blonde giant had in store. Dizziness racked his mind as he was suddenly brought up several miles in seconds, the young man’s ears popping from the pressure.

With Lassic properly secured between her fingernails, Mrs. Briefs upended the food shaker in her other hand. Food flakes half the size of the shrunken ant farm dwellers rained down and forced the smaller people to take cover underground. After a few stern shakes of her wrist Mrs. Briefs put an end to the hail storm of food, leaving thick piles of speck-sized food along the topside of the ant farm. Satisfied, she turned to walk.

In times such as this Lassic always wished he could read Mrs. Briefs’s cryptic smile. Every facet of the woman from the way she walked to the way she talked was a strictly maintained persona of motherhood. Whether that truly was how the woman acted or whether there was a motive behind it he didn’t know. He just knew that practically speaking her smile almost never shifted, and as a result it was always impossible to tell what she was thinking or what she intended to do next. All he could do was be brought along for the ride.

The world was a blur of movement around him. With each step Mrs. Briefs moved miles. Far too much space for Lassic to properly grasp at his size. A world of titans and noises that constantly threatened to deafen. That was all he could comprehend. Odd to think that not too long ago he too stood among these inviolable giants.

After some more steps and a few doors, Mrs. Briefs finally entered what seemed to be a bathroom; complete with tiled floors, cabinets, a toilet, and so on. The air was stifling. Heat and humidity to the point the room felt like a sauna; all stemming from a large, ornate bathtub. Lassic glanced at the tub in awe. In true upper-class fashion it was twice the size of any tub he’d ever seen. The water filling it was constantly releasing a steady amount of steam, giving the room a modest haze.

“Bath time~” With two melodic words Mrs. Briefs explained everything. She set Lassic and the food dispenser down at the base of the tub, wasting no time in starting to remove her orange top.

Lassic grimaced at the food shaker. A none-too-subtle reminder that he had yet to eat. Its towering form seemed to mock him and his hunger by holding what he yearned for far out of reach. Then, with Mrs. Briefs’s sky-rumbling words, it was immediately forgotten as Lassic spun to watch the blonde as she undressed. He was no stranger to the naked form, much less Mrs. Briefs’s, but it never failed to amaze. He watched as the woman struggled to get her top past her chest, finally managing to force it off with one good heave. Her bra-clad chest shook to and fro in its newfound freedom. There, the woman rather unceremoniously unhooked her bra and let her chest jiggle freely. Two build-sized areola seemed to stare Lassic right in the face as Mrs. Briefs leaned over and slid her tight pants off, exposing her wide, juicy rear and luscious thighs. Then with the removal of her panties she was in the nude and stood before the bathtub with no sense of modesty in baring herself in front of the ant-sized young man.

Mrs. Briefs’s body was all encompassing, a vision-filling canvas of motherly beauty that drew Lassic’s baser desires wild. She raised a leg, effortlessly clearing miles of steaming air as her thick foot inched forward. Her sole replaced the sky, curling itself into a vast plain of canyon-esque wrinkles as it hesitantly approached the water. Mrs. Briefs’s shapely toe touched the hot surface and instantly pulled back. “Ah!” The scalding heat took her aback. She tried once more, slowly slipping her bare foot into the water. Taking a deep breath, she did the same with the other and lowered herself further and further until she was properly submerged. “Ahhh…~” Mrs. Briefs let out a content sigh, leaning back and stretching her legs until her feet popped out near Lassic at the opposite end of the tub.

She truly was a sight to behold. A curvy landscape of womanhood that stretched out for as far as Lassic could see. With him at the size of an ant, Mrs. Briefs’s body went on for many miles with nary a flaw to be seen. The smallest bits of her, such as her toes, towered hundreds of feet high. Just simply walking across her body would take the better part of an hour, perhaps longer. Her scale was such that small towns and cities could be crafted atop this woman.  It was hard to picture her as anything but some grand giant who could effortlessly crush the world when in fact she was nothing of the sort. Lassic was merely woefully inferior. To such an extent that even the droplets of water atop the blonde’s body could easily engulf him.

It was such a turn on.

The grand image of Mrs. Briefs’s mature body in the bathtub, partially submerged. Her stature in relation to his. All of it struck a chord within him. He wanted nothing more than to traverse this holy land before him. To fall to his knees and worship the goddess who deigned to grant him this majestic sight. But he didn’t move, merely ogled. At the end of the day it was Mrs. Briefs who dictated what happened. As her microbe, Lassic had no say in the matter whatsoever. In hindsight, perhaps it was the fact that he understood this that made him Mrs. Briefs’s favorite.

Mrs. Briefs was content to simply relish in the tension-easing water. She took a deep breath and exhaled, lazily splashing water atop parts of her body that weren’t submerged. What was easily hot enough water to melt Lassic alive was, to her, a soothing sauna that wore away at the stress in her body. Mrs. Briefs turned to face Lassic, a gentle smile on her face as always. “Why don’t you be a dear and help me wash up?” The woman’s toes flexed as a mature sole was suddenly thrust near Lassic. It may have been phrased like a cutesy request but it was without a doubt a stern order.

Lassic gazed at the foot. Soft, strong enough to crush him a thousand times over beneath its worn surface; and big, very, very very big. No amount of cleaning on Lassic’s part would do a thing to wash away at the dirt on Mrs. Briefs’s wrinkling sole. They both knew it. Of course, it was never a matter about cleaning. No matter what Mrs. Briefs said. He stepped forward and grabbed hold of the rimmed print lines of the blonde’s sole, wet to the touch in a mixture of the sweat she had developed over the course of the day and the bath water. Leaning forward, Lassic began to lick away.

“Such a good boy!” Mrs. Briefs uttered some verbal approval while one of her hands casually fondled a breast as she watched the speck worship her.

It was not the first time Lassic had been tasked with prostrating himself before the blonde giant, and it would be far from the last. Each lick offered Mrs. Briefs’s unique flavor. Her own brand of watered down sweat coated Lassic’s tongue in its salty taste. The shapely foot tensed as he went to work, forming dozens of wrinkles deep enough for the ant-sized young man to venture in; as well as a plethora of handholds for him to use to climb up. Licking every inch of the foot was impossible. There was no two ways about it, especially if Mrs. Briefs expected him to do both. So Lassic focused his climb upwards, licking away at any expanse of foot flesh he happened to reach in the process. Although even this would take much time.

Her foot alone was at least a mile high compared to him. Taller than any building. Wider than any city block. A proper worship of just this one foot would likely talk an entire day. Possibly multiple ones even. A true testament to Lassic’s minute scale. As well as to his work ethic, for the shrunken young man never faltered in his efforts. For the sake of the woman who owned him he licked with no breaks and savored every delicious serving of Mrs. Briefs’s sweat. In another life perhaps he would’ve been far less receptive to this sort of thing, but as a shrunken down speck of a man with nothing else he relished in it.

Alas, even if the lustful side of him adored this; his actual body protested. It wasn’t long before the salt in the foot sweat started to get to him. His tongue began to dry, turning even the reverent worship of Mrs. Briefs’s foot into a painful trial. Every lick felt like sandpaper in his mouth. All the spare reserves of water in his body were depleted, sweated out thanks to the sweltering heat the bath water gave off. His body started to turn on Lassic even further as his stomach growled. Ah yes, he never did get to eat did he?

Still, to Lassic’s credit he pushed himself through it. Granted, he didn’t have much of a choice in the matter. His owner was not one who was particularly sympathetic to the plight of her lessers. She merely watched, one hand massaging away at her breast the entire time. Somehow, someway Lassic managed to reach the base of Mrs. Briefs’s toes. The young man looked haggard, covered in sticky sweat and looking ready to pass out from heat stroke. He climbed into the basin between two of the succulent digits, tired and rubbing a now sore throat. There, resting between the blonde’s titanic toes, was a thick pool of water.

It was no doubt contaminated by Mrs. Briefs’s sweat but Lassic didn’t care. He rushed to the pool on all fours and started lapping away eagerly. The sweat managed to sting in his throat, but he forced it down nonetheless. Anything was better than nothing.

“Now that simply won’t do.” Mrs. Briefs let go of her chest to wag a finger.

Confused, Lassic looked up and tilted his head. He’d licked between the woman’s toes before. Many times in fact. So why would she speak up now?

“Silly little bug.” Whatever her reasons were, Mrs. Briefs brought her hand forward and plucked Lassic from between her toes. The world blurred around him once again as he was brought miles over in a second. Only the vague image of Mrs. Briefs’s long, luscious legs was distinct among the rest of the rapidly shifting world. He was set back down on another expanse of skin. “If you’re thirsty you should drink some fresh water.” Mrs. Briefs chuckled as if she were lecturing a dim child.

Taking in his surroundings, Lassic managed a loose idea of where he was. To his back rested Mrs. Briefs’s waist and trailing legs to the foot he had been worshipping in the distance. And ahead of him was a grand field of perfectly smooth skin leading up to the two great swells that were Mrs. Briefs’s bare breasts, each floating tantalizingly above the water. This was the woman’s stomach for sure, and if that was the case that meant…Indeed. Near where he had been set down Lassic saw her navel. A cute hole that went a dozen feet deep and was about as wide as a bathtub ironically. More importantly, Mrs. Briefs’s bellybutton was filled with a pool of water. Sweat was no concern here. It was just a pool of pure, steaming water.

Lassic ecstatically rushed to the navel with a big, grateful smile offered to the looming blonde. He knelt down, taking gratuitous mouthfuls of the pure water. The heat was enough to burn the interior of Lassic’s mouth, but water was water and he was one thirsty man. Mouthful after mouthful was swallowed, and with it he could start to feel the life return to his body. The dryness starting to die down and the saliva slowly returning to his mouth.

“Now what do you say?” Mrs. Briefs flashed her motherly smile at Lassic while one hand cupped a bosom eagerly.

“Thank you!” Lassic cried back, knowing full well there was no way he could be heard.

“Gee, that reminds me, I bet you’re hungry huh?” She asked leadingly. As if to confirm, Lassic’s stomach grumbled again. Chuckling, Mrs. Briefs reached over for the food dispenser she’d brought in with her. “You want some of this?”  The grip on her breast tightened as she lifted it up and rested it right near the center of her chest. Her grip assured it didn’t move back into place as Mrs. Briefs took the food shaker and upended it over her nipple. Dozens of the precious food bits fell, clinging to the pink appendage. “Come and get it~” She said in a singsong voice after putting the dispenser back.

Her breast enticed Lassic in the distance. Now not only one of the most luscious and arousing parts of the giant’s body, but also the resting place for the food his body so desperately craved. The food flakes were visible from where he was, adhered to wet, pink mass that was Mrs. Briefs’s erect nipple. Resting there against her torso. Placed just for him. All he had to do was make the great trek along the blonde’s flawless body and claim the meal for his own.

When he started running towards her awaiting nip Lassic did not know. One moment he was beside Mrs. Briefs’s navel and the next he wasn’t. Such was the temptation the offered breast had for him. Reinvigorated by fresh water, Lassic’s body felt the lightest that it had all day, his feet practically gliding along the taut surface of Mrs. Briefs’s stomach. A moving blemish along the woman’s otherwise pristine skin. Subtleties like that were what elevated her charm. He ran and ran and ran, fueled by the desire for food and breasts, and crossed over a mile in minutes.

Finally, he came upon it in all its glory. An erotic pink appendage that rested against the fair skin of her torso. Lassic inched closer, the erect nip several times his size. It was a siren that was controlling his every movement with its allure. Unable to help himself, Lassic laid his hands on the rose-colored skin. A food flake laid right before his visage; almost as if it were offering itself to him. Locked away in the wrinkles of Mrs. Briefs’s nipple along with dozens of other flakes.  His stomach grumbled once more.

“Go ahead.” Mrs. Briefs gently nudged her breast against Lassic.

He didn’t need to be told twice. Bolstered by the giant and fully enraptured by her glistening breast, Lassic threw himself as the nipple, eating the specks from the pink wrinkles like the servile insect he had been trained to be. It was delicious. A Godsend to his ailing stomach that was only enhanced by Mrs. Briefs’s natural flavor. Once he took the first bite he couldn’t stop. His tongue exited from its lair and danced around the pink skin, soaking in every bit of flavor he could of the food bit he could. While sizable, the flakes were far from filling. As a result, Lassic was forced to truly dig deep and lick and bite at every crevice Mrs. Briefs’s nipple offered. He was in a hunger and arousal induced frenzy; throwing himself at the appendage with all of his meager might.

“Such a good boy.” The giantess’s rumbling voice approved. Her free hand ventured further down, calmly patting at her sex while she watched like an impartial, motherly God. The slightest of blushes filled her cheeks.

Such lewdness was only mirrored by Lassic as he crawled further up the nipple. His duty was two-fold: to search for as much food as possible and to pleasure Mrs. Briefs to the best of his microbial abilities. Thankfully, the two came in tandem naturally as he ate. The more he ate and cleansed from his owner’s body the more she was pleasured. Before long food wasn’t even a factor, as Lassic ate enough to satiate his stomach and focused solely on appeasing the giant.

“Ahhh~” A soft moan escaped Mrs. Briefs’s lips after a few more moments. The hand between her legs quickened its pace and the other squished firmly into her breast. She looked directly at Lassic and smiled. Immediately after her breast inched forward and bowled him over.

The world grew dark as firm, milky skin surrounded Lassic from all sides. Just by moving an inch he was overcome by the breast and pinned under its mountainous mass. Too giant and firm to escape its immense weight and yet too soft to properly crush him. Lassic was merely trapped. Mrs. Briefs’s heartbeats could be heard through her skin, growing ever faster the more she pleasured herself. He was but an ant in a sea of tit, driven to push back against the all-encompassing boob by his survival instincts to no avail. All his squirms and attempts to push back against it only sank his limbs into the impenetrable wall of jiggling flash.

“Ahhh!” Another moan. Mrs. Briefs’s heartbeat grew even faster. Having been her pet for a long time now, Lassic knew that his futile struggles got the woman going better than anything. Who was he not to deliver?

Thus, with a faint grin, Lassic gave it his all against the breast. Kicks, punches, bites, indistinct struggling. Everything his body was capable of he did; and all of it amounted to nothing beneath the fleshy mound. His self-preservation started to calm as his body realized he wasn’t in true danger. Even so he pushed on for the sake of the milf he wanted to impress.

Mrs. Briefs’s breaths grew frequent and sharp, more like pants at this point. All the sounds of her body beginning to climax rippled throughout her body loud enough or Lassic to hear. Finally, “Ahhhhhhhhh~” One long, content moan. With it, everything started to wind down.

“Such a good little bug.” The motherly woman lifted her breast after regaining herself. “Hmm?” She blinked. Lassic wasn’t there. That was when it hit her. “Oh my.” Her hand came up to stifle a chuckle. Thanks to the humidity and the moisture clinging to every facet of her body, Lassic was adhered to the bottom of her breast like a speck of dirt. “Aren’t you just a sweetie?” Mrs. Briefs’s lithe, pruney fingers came in quick, effortlessly peeling Lassic off with a manicured nail. The world was a blur once more as he was moved onto a new pink mass; a far softer one.

Lassic gave a sheepish chuckle one he realized where he was. The light pink coloring. The silk-like feeling to the touch. The warmth that permeated the area. He was atop Mrs. Briefs’s lower lip.

“Someone deserves a reward for being such a good boy!”

Her voice was utterly deafening at such close range. Just the slightest movements of Mrs. Briefs’s lips threatened to send Lassic flying into the scalding water. The words were unintelligible. More like vague heavenly roars than any form of dialect. Though he was aware he was being praised at least. The ground beneath Lassic shifted, the lips pursing together and wrinkling as they parted ever so slightly. Not one to wait, Mrs. Briefs’s finger came in and pushed Lassic further up, where her lips enveloped him in their divine embrace. Like being swallowed in the softest blanket imaginable. Lassic could feel any gripes or exhaustion in his body fade away, replaced by the satisfaction of earning his owner’s affection.

Mrs. Briefs pulled him back after a second, a thin strand of saliva connecting Lassic to her lower lip before finally breaking. “Now what would I do without such a good little bug like you hmm?”

Lassic rubbed the back of his head as he was dangled over Mrs. Briefs’s grand, sprawling visage. Praise from such a wonderful woman often times left him utterly speechless. Not that she’d have heard him in the first place anyway. Or cared what he had to say for that matter.

“Buuuuuuut~” The blonde’s smile widened. “You’re still not done I’m afraid.”

Eh? Lassic stared blankly at Mrs. Briefs. What else was there? He’d already cleaned her feet and helped her climax. Surely she didn’t expect to do much more. At least while she was still in the bath tub.

“You missed a spot.” Mrs. Briefs chuckled. Everything rumbled as she spun around in the bath tub. Tsunamis roared over the porcelain sides; a literal steaming ocean thrown into pandemonium while the giantess shifted her body. Hundreds of gallons of waters rained off of the woman’s body only to be replaced the second she re-submerged. Hanging high above it all by the nails on Mrs. Briefs’s hand, Lassic was treated to the entire cataclysmic view of the woman simply turning over. Now it was Mrs. Briefs’s backside that hung above the water, fresh clouds of steam still radiating from her body.

Lassic could see the ‘spot’ Mrs. Briefs was referring to. It was hard not to honestly. With her backside facing the open air only one part of her body jutted out from the water’s surface: her rear. The wide, curvaceous butt cheeks of the blonde stood above the water like a pair of moons on the horizon. While not as overtly large as her bosom, they still stood hundreds of feet high and ran for hundreds more in all directions. Lassic gulped, his heart starting to pound excitedly.

“Now be a good little boy and finish up.” Mrs. Briefs laughed before swinging her hand over her rear and releasing Lassic, watching him bounce against her rear on landing.

What a day it was to be alive. Feet, breasts, mouth, and Mrs. Briefs’s butt all in one venture? The stars seemed to have aligned for Lassic as he fell against the jiggling surface and bounced up a dozen feet before landing back in the sea of womanly skin. There was no time to waste; not with his all-powerful owner watching him expectantly. Lassic fell on all fours, leaning forward to lick away at the mighty hindquarters of Mrs. Briefs. Having been submerged for so long, its taste was pure and devoid of the usual salty twang of sweat. His hands rubbed against the pristine curvature of Mrs. Briefs’s rear, sinking into the meaty surface as he kissed and licked.

It was a full body massage using everything Lassic had left in him. Even if all logic dictated that the massage was meaningless and only served to degrade him. Even if it was pointless to do so. Mrs. Briefs was watching, and that was all the reason he needed to throw his all into it. Just the knowledge that she was watching him appease her, that was enough to push him on. His hands gripped at the butt cheeks and pressed against them as hard as he could muster, limbs sinking into firm, toned flesh. Like the rest of her figure it seemed to be sculpted to perfection. Just like Mrs. Briefs’s unflinching personality.

“Hmm…” It was a rare moment when Mrs. Briefs’s smile faltered, but here it did. She watched Lassic give it his all and worshipping literally one of the lowest parts of her. Normally that was enough to satiate her desires. So why? “Hmm…” The giant mother tapped one her lips, humming in deep thought. It was disconcerting to say the least; and yet, as quickly as it had left the smile returned wider than ever. As if a decision were made in Mrs. Briefs’s mind.

Her hand reached out towards the faucet for the tub and flicked a switch. Loud gurgling commenced as the water started to drain. “Sorry little guy, but I’m getting all pruney.” She said apologetically.

Lassic stopped and looked up, tilting his head. Understandable, since he’d literally only just started. Why would Mrs. Briefs bother putting him there in the first place if she was just going to exit the bath?

As if reading his mind, Mrs. Briefs chuckled. “Don’t worry. I’ll let you stay there until you finish. Just hold still.” Her fingers returned in all of their pruned, skyscraper-sized glory. Without pause or concern, Mrs. Briefs pushed Lassic against the slick surface of her rear for hundreds of feet.

Alarmed, Lassic’s eyes shot to wherever he was being pushed. From his perspective it was like a deep canyon where the two tall hills that were Mrs. Briefs’s butt cheeks met. A crevice that went for hundreds of feet and was just as deep as it was long, leading into a barely visible wrinkly hole. Between Mrs. Briefs’s butt cheeks, that was where he was going.

The cheeks were already spread ever so slightly thanks to Mrs. Briefs’s posture. As if they were welcoming Lassic to the meaty prison that awaited him once he was thrust inside. He had no choice in the matter, forced all the way to the valley by the unrelenting digits. Mrs. Briefs didn’t hesitate for a moment as she slid Lassic between her butt cheeks. The curvature took over as he neared it, sliding him haplessly into the folds of Mrs. Briefs’s rear. The cheeks smashed together as the blonde clenched her rear, effectively trapping Lassic in the intense pressure of her ass as she finally clambered from the tub.

“Hmmm hmm~ Hmm hmmm~” Mrs. Briefs stepped from the tub soaking wet, humming innocently to herself. It was as if all the lewd activities in the tub hadn’t happened, or that there wasn’t a young man currently struggling in the vice grip of her butt cheeks. Mrs. Briefs just maintained her motherly smile and set about drying herself off with a towel.

“Hmm hmmm hmmm~ Hmm hmmm….hmm?” She paused and looked back at her rear. Lassic was struggling as he oft did when thrown into a new situation, but something was missing.

SMACK!

A loud sound echoed in the bathroom as Mrs. Briefs spanked her own butt, sending the rear into intense jiggling. The message was clear, and soon Lassic went back to worshipping her from his new position.

“Good boy.” Mrs. Briefs swiftly resumed humming, getting dried off so she could spend the day with her favorite plaything in her rear.