- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A Commissioned Story I got from someone based on this picture they made: http://stubbornstain.deviantart.com/art/It-Wasn-t-Me-I-swear-612112659

The best way I can describe it is kind of like a slice of life story. There's not a lot of over size interactions or anything in the way of smut. Just a casual day in the life of a young boy who happens to be the pet of a gentle gts. Please enjoy

 

 

----------------

 

 

Ac 3761, Control Room: 6495, Isolation Ward 1720, 5963 Management Area,

THUNK

The door shut, and with it she had left the room. Teddy watched innocently as Mama exited, her immense form crossing hundreds of feet in seconds. Although she had vacated herself, Teddy could hear her voice in the neighboring room. She was talking with someone, although who the young child couldn’t fathom.

Without his owner to focus on, his eyes naturally wandered about the room. One of the only spaces he had ever known. Everything was large, far larger than he could have ever hoped to be. After all, it was built for someone like Mama. He, as a pet, had no business understanding any of it. It was home. That was all that mattered. Although he frequently heard his owner refer to it as a ‘living room’. Of course, whatever either of those words meant escaped Teddy. They were just sounds Mama made. Like the name she had given him.

Still, he could at least recognize the plush mountain she referred to as a couch. The wooden cabinets that towered beyond Teddy’s comprehension and the TV that sat inside. The window that offered a look into the terrifying giant world outside. Or the table, which relative to all the other mountainous furniture sat lower than anything else. Right in front of the couch. Mama set something down on that table. Teddy vaguely recognized it as the dish she often had food on, otherwise known as a plate.

His stomach grumbled, yearning for whatever was atop the plate. His owner’s food was always so much better than his own. But for whatever reason she always got mad and scolded him whenever he ate some, usually saying something about ‘people food’ and how it wasn’t for him. Like all other words though, Teddy rarely understood what she was trying to convey. All he knew was that eating Mama’s food made Mama mad.

He remembered that, yet even so Teddy began to approach the table regardless. The scent of fresh food was too much for his innocent mind to resist. He was in a trance, taking slow steps along the carpet like any other naïve pet would. It was a challenge to climb atop the table since the furniture towered dozens of feet above him. Thankfully, the years of being in Mama’s prized pet had taught him how to get around his enormous home without much trouble. She took away his stairs so he couldn’t just walk up the table, but that was little issue for Teddy. He was resourceful, grabbing hold of a loose thread on the couch and hoisting himself up as if it were a rope. From the couch it was just one skilled leap before he was on the top of the table as well.

The smell of food was even stronger up here. Teddy’s nostrils flared as he followed it over and across the table. There sat the plate, two of them in fact. Each held a modest sandwich that stood at about knee height for Teddy and was as long as his body. He salivated, drool dripping onto his bare chest as he stepped closer. It was his owner’s food but he didn’t care. He began eating away at it anyway, like he’d never been fed a day in his life. It was such a delicious treat; better than any meal he’d ever had before. Genuine ham coated in mustard with a layer of bologna atop that. Easily the greatest bit of food Teddy had ever eaten.

It filled him up in no time at all and he’d barely put a dent in a single sandwich. Although concepts like being full or moderation didn’t exist in Teddy’s simplistic mind. He continued eating even as his stomach started to writhe. Something that tasted so good couldn’t possibly be bad for him. Right? Naturally, after a few more minutes of shoveling down food by force he ended up vomiting. His spew spread atop the sandwich, dripping off one of the sides as Teddy held his stomach and whined.

BOOM BOOM BOOM

His eye’s widened as thunderous footsteps came from the neighboring room. Mama was returning, and it sounded like she wasn’t alone. Teddy gazed at the sandwich, immediately feeling a twang of guilt. If she saw him here she would get mad at him. His simplistic mind ran as fast as it could to try and figure out a way out of this. Then it hit him. If his owner didn’t see him beside the food, then she wouldn’t know it was him. It was foolproof, and incidentally his only option. So he took it and ran to the other side of the table, taking a seat beside a large TV remote like a good pet.

The door opened once again as two giants entered the room. Teddy turned to look at them with wide, innocent eyes. One he recognized immediately as Mama. Of course she was a giant, though her body was also easily twice the width and girth of her companion. Her stomach and chest were swells compared to the other woman, with her limbs being notably thicker as well. The skin-tone dress she wore was very form-fitting, showing off her plump stomach without shame. In much simpler terms; she was a tad overweight. Although weight was a concept far beyond someone of Teddy’s meager understanding. He couldn’t see anything past her thick chest, but with a body like that it was most certainly Mama.

Now the second giantess was an enigma. Unlike Mama she was slim with a tanned, toned physique. She was like most of the other giants Teddy had seen in that she was a complete change from his owner. He didn’t like that. It made them far harder to identify. Not helping was her height also being so great that her face was too far to see. All he could make out was her shorts and the orange midriff baring top she had on.

They both approached, happily making booming chatter with one another and paying Teddy no mind. All the rumbles that escaped their mouths had no meaning whatsoever to him. They both stood hopelessly tall. Too tall to even fully grasp for the naïve pet. More importantly, he was still nervous over the sandwich. But there was no way Mama would ever know it was him.

Or so he thought. It was then that a gasp came from Mama. “Teddy!”

He turned in response to his name and eagerly hurried across the table. “Mama!” Teddy didn’t know many words, but he knew the important one.

Mama however, didn’t seem nearly as thrilled. Her finger pointed to the vomit-covered sandwich. “Bad! That’s a bad boy!”

“How’d he even get up there?” The other giant spoke up. Teddy recognized that voice as Auntie, someone who frequently visited.

Teddy didn’t know why, but he seemed to be getting reprimanded. The young child slinked his head in her shoulders. “Mama?”

“Don’t you ‘Mama’ me! Bad Teddy! That’s a bad Teddy!” He large finger started wagging over his body. Teddy winced, looking utterly horrified as her anger-filled, booming voice continued. “You know better! This is people food!”

“Aw, take it easy on the little guy Celia. He doesn’t know any better. He’s just hungry.” Auntie chimed in softly.

“It’s not about that. He knows better than this Inga. Don’t you?” Mama turned to glare at him, although he couldn’t see her face anyway. “Lay down Teddy.” She ordered in a low tone.

All of that was a lot of words Teddy couldn’t comprehend. Celia? Inga? Hungry? They were just sounds that the bigger people made. But that last phrase was one even Teddy could grasp. It was the posture Mama taught him for whenever he was going to be punished. The child was fearful, his heart pounding like his life were at risk. Why was Mama so mad? All he did was eat some food. Was eating food bad? How did she even know it was him? Such thoughts plagued his mind, albeit in a much more primitive way. Regardless, he didn’t dare disobey Mama. He turned and laid flat on his stomach, sniffling as his eyes started to water.

“Bad!” With another harsh word Mama’s finger came down and smacked against Teddy’s rear. The child cried out, more from horror than any actual pain. The tears were now starting to stream down his cheeks.

“Look at him. Poor baby, he’s crying. It’s not that big of a deal Celia. Just a sandwich.” Auntie piped up once again.

Teddy braced himself for the finger to strike once again, but it never came. Confused, he turned to look back up. Mama’s hand was still there, just not moving.

The giant sighed. “I guess you’re right.” Her hand turned, beckoning Teddy towards it with the same finger that punished him. “Come to Mama.”

Teddy was more than happy to oblige. He was still shaken from the single spank he’d received so he started slow, but the tiny child made his way to her awaiting digits. He wrapped his arms around a finger, nuzzling it affectionately. He looked up, seeing only a swathe of brown hair instead of the giant’s face. The familiar sight brought a smile as he happily gave a couple licks to the finger he was holding.

“Okay okay. That’s enough.” Mama pulled her finger free with ease and rubbed the top of his head with it. Her nail dug behind his ear in just the way he liked. “You’re lucky you’re cute.” She laughed, plucking him up by his chest and setting him back down on the floor at their bare feet. “Lemme just fix up a new sandwich.” Mama leaned over the table and grabbed her plate, exiting the room shortly thereafter.

The next half hour didn’t hold much of interest for Teddy. After making a fresh sandwich Mama and Auntie began to eat, all the while making those indistinct noises to one another. He’d heard his name mentioned a number of times although it was never either of them actively calling him. In fact, neither of them seemed to pay him any mind at all. He amused himself in the meantime though. Laying down on the floor, lazily scratching at whatever itched. Pet things. But it couldn’t stop the boredom from settling in forever. The yearning for attention began, but the two titans in the room hadn’t even looked at him in what felt like ages.

He approached the sets of feet by the couch. “Mama?” Teddy called out, his voice effectively drowned out into insignificance by the booms that were the voices of Mama and Auntie. He crept closer and tried again to the same result. Finally, his gaze settled on their feet. One way or another he was getting petted if he had anything to say about it.

Mama’s foot was of course big, befitting one of her immense stature. Teddy looked down at his own bare feet, then to the women’s toes before him. The idea that they were both the same thing didn’t so much as register. He leaned down beside her big toe, taking one more hopeful look up at Mama. She still didn’t notice him; and so, Teddy gave the toe a couple quick licks.

“Hmm?” Mama’s toe nudged him back in response, the woman leaning forward to see what was up. “Aw, are you bored Teddy? Come here.” Her hand came down, awaiting her pet to step onto it; which Teddy wasted no time in happily doing. “Good boy.” He received pets for his efforts. The fingers rubbed against his back as he was lifted dozens upon dozens of feet up and into Mama’s lap.

“He’s so cute!” Auntie was beside her and happily offered her own finger for belly rubs.

“Isn’t he? Just the cutest little boy right?” Mama asked with the slightest hint of pride in her voice.

Teddy, meanwhile, was loving life. His lips curled into a big smile as he laughed gleefully while immense fingers rubbed and patted his body from all sides. One of Auntie’s fingers was at his chest, close enough for him to lean forward and give it a lick.

“Aw, he gave me a kiss!” The finger went up to scratch behind one of Teddy’s ears. “Such a good boy.”

“…Goooo….d.” The same word came from the young pet, although much slower.

Auntie gasped. “That is just so adorable! I didn’t know they could talk.”

“A few words, yeah.” Mama answered. “I’m still trying to train him though.” Her fingers kept going. “Now where were we?”

Thus the conversation continued, although now Teddy had the joy of receiving his pets the entire time they were speaking. He made himself comfy, nestling against Mama’s squishy leg while the fingers continued rewarding him for how cute he was. It was all the young pet could have ever wanted in life. He sighed in content and laid there for almost a full hour, soon drifting asleep. The leg beneath him shifted however, bringing him back awake before long.

“Well thanks for having me over Celia. We gotta do this again some time.” Teddy opened his eyes in time to see Auntie stand. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” Her finger rubbed Teddy’s head one final time. “And I’ll see you again soon too.”

“He always misses his Auntie Inga.” Mama chuckled. “Take care.”

“See ya.” With a few towering steps Auntie had left.

Teddy looked back up at his owner, curious as to what was happening and too simple to grasp it. Her fingers wrapped around his smaller body and lifted him up as Mama started to walk. “Now then, I gotta clean up sweetie. So you just be a good boy and stay in your house for a minute okay?” She exited the room. Curious, Teddy looked from his owner’s hand to see where they were.

Like the other room it was one that was familiar to him, but too large for him to grasp what anything truly was. A monumental bed sat in the center, surrounded by a couple mountainous dressers; and sitting atop one of those dressers was a cage. Teddy’s ‘home’. He grimaced a bit at seeing it, giving Mama couple licks to beg her not to.

“Now be a good boy while Mama cleans.” Mama affirmed herself as she opened the latch atop the roof of the cage. Her hand reached down and lowered Teddy near the opening, dropping him into the woodchip-covered floor. The latch shut behind him, effectively sealing him inside. Mama wasted little time in turning back and leaving, Teddy only catching her back as she left.

He sighed and crawled into the soft little pet bed his Mama had bought for him, soon going back to sleep out of boredom. Until such time as he was let out.