- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And this one here is actually a DBZ Sizefic requested by Lassic featuring of all people Mrs. Briefs. Expect feet, breasts, and sexy times in this one.

 

----------

 

 

The day had begun like every other that had come before it; with Lassic sitting in his little hole in the wall and bored out of his mind. There was nothing to do, literally. As he sat in his own little alcove of dirt that he’d meticulously dug for himself, his eyes wandered around and found nothing but more dirt. There wasn’t even so much as a magazine for him to amuse himself with. All he had was the view.

To either side of him sat windows. Thick, mile-high glass windows that kept him trapped and offered only teasing glimpses of the outside world. A world that had been the same in the months he had been there. Never changing, only made slightly interesting with the coming and goings of people. Such was life inside of an ant farm he supposed. All he could do was sit there and wait until such time as one of the grand giants in the outside world saw fit to grace his humble abode with their presence.

That wasn’t to say he was alone in the ant farm. Oh no, perish the thought. There were dozens like him scattered all throughout. They just tended to avoid him. After all, Lassic was her favorite. For their own sakes it was best to just steer clear of him. Not that he really minded, most of them were jerks anyway.

Grooooooowwwwwl

The sound of his stomach rumbling quickly made Lassic wrap his arms around himself. Easily one of the worst parts about all this was not getting to eat whenever he wanted. He and everyone else only operated on Her time table now. There was nothing to do about his hunger but endure.

How long had he been here now? A few months at least…Right? Hard to say. The days all bled into one another and lost meaning so very quickly. He was a normal person once, yes. Then he signed up for an experiment with the Capsule Corporation. He remembered having to sign all the countless waivers for this and that possibility. Little did Lassic realize he had signed his very life away that day. The rest was just a steady downward slope into his current predicament. At first it was scary, yeah. He swore his life was over. Was terrified that he’d die every other moment. Now it was just boring. Hours upon hours of waiting for something to happen. Usually while hungry. It sucked.

BOOM…BOOM BOOM…BOOM

Lassic shot up to his feet. Footsteps. Someone was coming. Would it be the mother or the daughter? He stared out the glass in anticipation. Out into the distance where a towering door shook as its doorknob slowly turned.

Then in stepped one of the loveliest women Lassic had ever seen. A jovial, innocent smile on a deceptively youthful face. Her swirling, poufy blonde hair. Her form-fitting orange top and her skin-tight pants that accentuated what were already wide, womanly curves. Oh boy. His lips curled into a smile. It was the mother.

Mrs. Briefs, one of the wealthiest women in the world and incidentally, of the most attractive ones as far as Lassic was concerned.

Despite having been a mother for well over thirty years, Mrs. Briefs couldn’t have looked any older than thirty herself. Forty at most. Even with every inch of her Lassic had seen since his arrival he had trouble believing it himself. She truly was a MILF in every sense of the word. Something of a silver lining to being trapped in her bedroom he supposed.

“Feeding time~” Mrs. Briefs called out to the ant farm atop her cupboard in the same way a mother would a young child. The blonde approached with wide sways of her luscious hips, coming to a halt just before the ant farm. “Miss me?” She let out what was a world-rumbling chuckle to Lassic and his peers.

The woman never failed to take his breath away up close. Big was an understatement. Titanic was getting there. Mrs. Briefs was just…mind-blowingly large. Her slightest movements and breaths were these intense events unfolding before Lassic’s eyes. Yet to Mrs. Briefs they were just negligible things she didn’t even notice. Which made it all the more breathtaking that she remained as beautiful as she had despite being magnified to such a scale.

That was enough gawking though. If he dilly dallied he was going to miss the food, and Lassic’s stomach just refused to accept that. He hurried from his small dirt hole and found himself in a series of earthy tunnels. Once upon a time he had spent hours lost in these narrow passages. Now Lassic navigated them with ease and broke to the surface. From various other entrances in the dirt other heads popped up, shrunken people such as himself, all eager for a meal.

Mrs. Briefs hummed a merry tune as she reached to the side of the ant farm, wrapping her lithe fingers around what looked to be a salt dispenser. Although instead of salt the glass interior was filled to the brim with a thick sea of red flakes. The blonde raised the dispenser overhead, casually shaking out a storm of flakes onto the denizens of the ant farm.

Everyone rushed up with their hands outstretched, taking in thick handfuls of the food stuffs and swallowing them down. Lassic was no different. Primitive and pathetic? Absolutely. Hunger just had a way of making people do things.

For her part, Mrs. Briefs paid the ant-sized people as little mind as one would actual ants. She shook out a hail of food onto the ant farm dwellers; and after a couple minutes, set the dispenser back down and walked away without saying a word. Meanwhile, all the people inside scrambled to get all the food they could. Lassic, however, watched Mrs. Briefs reach under her tank top and pull it right off.

That was another thing about the blonde woman that Lassic quickly learned upon shrinking. She really was shameless. The second everyone had been shrunken down she ignored them outright unless she deemed that it was time for food or fun. As a result, Lassic was treated to no shortage of strip teases like the one occurring before him.

In just one single motion Mrs. Briefs was in her bra, quickly unclasping that as well. But before she could move on to her pants she gasped. “Oh! Silly me!” She swiftly made her return to the ant farm, her chest now bare as she leaned over the thin opening at the top. Her face filled Lassic’s vision as she spoke. “Oopsie, sorry guys, but I went and forgot your water bottle. Hope you don’t mind if I improvise.”

She didn’t say it with any ill intent, not that that had ever stopped the imposing blonde before. Whether it was through casual cruelty or just not truly caring in the slightest about these people who were smaller than her fingernails, Mrs. Briefs did as she pleased. Such as now, when her lips pursed and a facsimile of saliva began to well up just behind the plush, pink walls. Everyone knew what was coming, but they were also thirsty, so they braced themselves accordingly.

From between Mrs. Briefs soft lips a thick globule of spittle had begun to drip down. It stretched with the slightest hint of a gooey texture, reaching down from her lips and stretching out towards the ant farm. The slightest sways of Mrs. Briefs’s breaths made it sway to and fro like a pendulum, teasing the tiny people with precious liquid just out of reach. It rose for dozens of feet, perhaps even hundreds, constantly stretching further until the thin layer connecting it to the blonde’s lips finally snapped and the spit crashed down into the ant farm in a tidal wave.

Lassic was at a safe enough distance from the impact area to watch without concern; although the same could not be said for a good number of his peers. Mrs. Brief’s spit was a literal building of saliva that crashed down into the dirt of the ant farm. It lashed out at its surroundings upon crashing into the dirt, spreading its bubbly, liquid-y mass dozens of feet further. Those unfortunate enough to be too close were effectively bowled over by the slimy liquid and trapped beneath its surface. As it came to a rest dozens were fighting for their lives to escape just the smallest piece of spit Mrs. Briefs could have made. While those who were safe rushed forth for their precious drink.

Once upon a time nobody in the ant farm would’ve stopped to even consider drinking from a pool of women’s spit. It was the months of learning that if they didn’t drink this then there was a very real concern of prolonged thirst that drove everyone forward. Personally, Lassic didn’t mind all that much anymore. He approached a pool of ankle-high spittle and cupped it in his hands, taking deep mouthfuls of it. The same could be said for everyone else in the ant farm.

“Aw, you little guys were thirsty.” Mrs. Briefs chuckled as she watched everyone drink from her pool of spit. One of her hands cupped a breast and gave it a few casual squeezes, a light flush coming to her cheeks. “Good thing I’m such a nice owner, huh?” Her fingers worked her nipple while she kept watching.

Lassic couldn’t help but watch her chest as he drank. It was mind blowing how a woman could so nonchalantly fondle herself in front of what amounted to dozens of people. Then again, she probably hadn’t seen them as people in quite some time. For all intents and purposes Mrs. Briefs really was his owner. Everyone’s owner really. But if it meant getting to see such an attractive, mountainous chest as much as he had it was almost worth it.

“You all done?” Their blonde captor asked once the bulk of her spittle had been drank. “Good job! Now where’s my favorite little bug?” She leaned forward, eyes scanning intently for her favorite of the ant people. It didn’t take long to find Lassic, he was kind of by himself after all. “There you are!” Mrs. Briefs’s ever present smile widened. “You wanna play for a bit?”

It wasn’t as if Lassic had much of a choice. Even if he did say no the woman couldn’t hear him anyway. He just braced himself for the skyscraper-sized digits that ultimately plucked him from the ant farm. Fingers hopelessly larger than him pinched his torso from both sides and effortlessly lifted the young man thousands of feet up.

“Aren’t you just a little cutie?” Mrs. Briefs’s booming voice chuckled with enough force to rattle Lassic’s bones.

“Y-Yeah…” Even if she couldn’t hear him, and could probably only barely see him, Lassic still blushed nervously under the powerful stare of such a beautiful woman.

Mrs. Briefs just smirked and walked away from the ant farm and towards her bad, hopping atop it. She leaned back and rested her head on the frame, turning her eyes back on Lassic. “So where would you like to start today?” She grinned.

He wasn’t sure why she was asking. Not like Mrs. Briefs could see him, hear him, or even care what he chose in the first place. “Uh…your chest…?”

“Hmm…” Of course the blonde MILF’s deafening hum was enough to drown him out a thousand times over. “I think I know what you want!” She suddenly proclaimed.

Thus, without any input on Lassic’s part, he was placed at the foot of the bed beside Mrs. Briefs’s bare feet. They stood before him, hundreds of feet tall with building-sized toes wiggling in the heavens. Even prior to shrinking he had sort of a thing for feet, so to be as small as he was now before such a lovely pair of enticing soles was a gift in and of itself. They looked as soft as a marshmallow, yet firm enough he wouldn’t just squish into her skin either. A delightful pair of feet really.

“I’m waiting~” Mrs. Briefs hummed playfully while looking from on high.

Knowing better than to keep the blonde bombshell waiting, Lassic made his way towards the base of her right foot’s heel. He rubbed his hand along the ribbed surface, his palm gently gliding over the gaps between Mrs. Briefs’s print lines. Every so often he took a testing grip on the foot’s surface. Soon, he had found what he was looking for and held on tight as he hoisted himself up and onto the mother’s foot. Lassic had made it look easy, although he knew better than anyone that climbing a woman’s bare sole was no easy feat. It took a lot of practice to get to the point he was at now. From there it was a simple, if not grueling, matter of climbing up and around.

Like the rest of her appearance, Mrs. Briefs’s foot was deceptively youthful looking. It was most certainly worn like one would expect of a woman of her age. However, it was also soft, silky soft even. Clearly another facet of her appearance that the woman took great care to keep as flawless as possible, much to Lassic’s appreciation. He dreaded to think of having to do this with an unattractive pair of feet. He climbed up a few more centimeters and took a deep breath. Not wasting any time, the young man stuck his tongue out and ran it along Mrs. Briefs’s foot.

“Heheheh. Oh aren’t you sweet?” Mrs. Briefs giggled in her innocent, motherly manner. Although her body told a different story. Her nipples were erect, with one hand fervently massaging her chest while she focused all her senses on Lassic’s efforts. “Don’t dilly dally now~ There’s a lot more to go!” She waved a finger, subtly urging Lassic to hurry along.

Lassic did as she had urged, climbing further up and increasing his pace. With each lick he lost himself in Mrs. Briefs’s unique taste. The salty taste of her feet, their sweat, and the grime that came with walking all mixed together into one oddly alluring flavor. Getting used to it was just another of the many things Lassic had adapted to over the months. Granted, his own unique tastes made this transition a bit easier than most. He licked and licked, barely resembling a person in his fervent worship of the blonde and her feet. Way he saw it; it was important to do a good job. Especially if the person giving the job was miles taller than him and could crush him with her pinky. Besides, in a weird, masochistic way he kinda liked it.

The better part of an hour passed without much of a change. Lassic licked away at the immense wall that was Mrs. Briefs’s foot while the blonde in question fondled herself and offered only the most basic in motherly encouragements. Lassic found himself at her toes before long, weary, out of breath, and with a very, very dry mouth. He wheezed between the shapely digits that effortlessly shook his world with every movement. Mrs. Briefs had nothing to say on the matter; too busy pleasuring herself to do anything but watch the ant-sized man squirm to please her feet.

After taking a brief respite to gather himself, Lassic went back to work, lowering his head to lick at the folds between Mrs. Briefs’s toes. He couldn’t afford to laze around while in plain view. Even if all the blonde could see from afar was a speck between her toes she could still notice if he wasn’t working. Besides, he still had one more foot to go. Oh God I have one foot left to go. Lassic’s stomach sank at the realization. His mouth was already dry enough to make his tongue feel like sand paper. He dreaded to think was another whole, building-sized foot would do to it.

“Oh my…” Mrs. Briefs’s chuckled as she watched, finally letting go of her exposed breast. “Such a good little speck. Cleaning my little ol’ feet.” The same hand that was being used to fondle herself went down, tracing down her slim stomach and vanishing behind the hem of her pants. A moving bulge between her legs was enough to verify what her fingers were up to. “Lick a little higher up sweetie.”

How could Lassic refuse such a beautiful woman doing such lewd things in plain view? He clambered forward and licked like there was no tomorrow in spite of his growing discomfort.

Likewise, Mrs. Brief’s own efforts between her legs intensified. “Ahhh~” From her lips came the most sensual of moans. Her body had a spasm, tossing Lassic a full inch into the air and catching him back between her toes. She looked right at the young man. So small, so helpless. Without uttering a word her toes clenched and she moaned even louder.

For Lassic it was a constant shift of titans too large to fully grasp moving around him. Before he could realize what it all meant the toes pressed him deeper into Mrs. Briefs’s foot. All his light was snuffed out and replaced by an intense pressure. He winced, instinctively pushing back against the mighty toes; and having about as much success as an actual ant would. Lassic was unable to do anything but struggle futilely, further feeding the lustful desires of the blonde toying with him.

CLI-CK   ZIIIIIIIIIP~

The helpless situation Lassic was in only fueled Mrs. Briefs’s metaphorical fire. She undid her pants and shimmied them down. With added freedom her fingers grew more frantic. Mrs. Briefs kicked the pants aside, nearly hitting the ant farm across the room in doing so. Almost naked, she kept at it, mercilessly grinding her toes against Lassic’s tiny frame. “I don’t feel you licking~” Even now she stubbornly kept the same jovial, motherly tone with her none-too-discreet commands.

Was she serious? Lassic didn’t care to find out and rolled his tongue out yet again. Immediately it, along with the rest of him, was pressed against Mrs. Briefs’s big toe. He let out a muffled wince. Even as something of a foot guy this was a bit much.

Ahhhhhhh~” Of course, it seemed his suffering was just the thing Mrs. Briefs needed to get herself worked up. A rose-colored flush hit her face as she let out sensual noise after sensual noise. She wasn’t even looking at her feet anymore; merely pleasuring herself while her toes brutally manhandled Lassic. They constantly squeezed, clenched, unclenched, and ground him every which way without care. Unyielding in their torture of the young man. It wasn’t long before the worry-inducing creaks and cracks sounded off from within Lassic’s body. Everything was starting to get fuzzy as a lack of air added suffocation to the piling mountain of fears running through his mind.

Then, just like that, it all stopped. Mrs. Briefs’s toes released Lassic and let him fall back onto the skin between them. All of her frantic efforts to pleasure herself halted.  Everything was still, like time had stopped. Dazed and confused, Lassic stared at the blurry giant in the distant. Mrs. Briefs slowly came into focus, her eyes dead set on Lassic. Still innocent-looking, and yet there was something primal in her expression.

Mrs. Briefs reached over with the hand not currently between her legs. “Ready?” She asked as if the question didn’t warrant an explanation. Her fingers grabbed the weary young man and hoisted him back up in the air. In a blur of movement Lassic found himself set down once again without having a moment to comprehend just where he had been placed. Of course, it didn’t take long to realize.

Beneath his feet the ground was supple. Soft yet firm. Plush yet solid. Looming just before him was Mrs. Briefs’s anxious face, watching him. And stood even closer to Lassic and towering over him was her nipple, standing erect and over two stories tall. The pink swell of flesh vibrated as Lassic watched it, growing even more erect.

“Go ahead.” Mrs. Briefs urged, her voice sending out a rippling rumble through the breast Lassic stood on. “Get to work!”

An intense redness came upon Lassic’s face. The breasts he always loved staring at in the distance. All his. Even if this wasn’t his first time or even the hundredth time he’d done something like this it never lost its luster. He took a step towards the nipple, slowly since his foot sank ankle-deep into Mrs. Briefs’s milky breast. He took another, slightly more confident step. Then another. And another. Bit by bit he found his footing and got a pace going, rushing over to the awaiting nip of his mistress.

Ever the unchanging woman, Mrs. Briefs calmly patted her sex as she watched. The rush that came with watching someone so small work so hard to pleasure even the tiniest of her sensitive spots. It was a feeling she was clearly savoring. Her tongue danced around her lips eagerly. The only sign that there was anything deeper behind her carefree smile and typically mother-like visage.

Finally, Lassic came upon her nipple, immediately throwing himself at it with renewed vigor. The exhaustion that had come from spending countless minutes of servicing her foot was forgotten. He greeted the pink appendage with a flurry of kisses and wrapped his arms around it as best he could. Much to his owner’s approval. He gave a tight squeeze, arms barely sinking into the pink mass despite putting all his muscle into it.

“Don’t be afraid to use your teeth! Silly bug.” Mrs. Briefs chuckled with an approving nod, increasing the work between her legs.

Being called a bug really hit that masochistic nerve in the young man. He shuddered and leaned forward, quickly taking as hard of a bite as he could of the towering nip.

AHHH~” What had followed was the loudest moan yet. Mrs. Briefs bit her lip and quivered as her entire body shook with a wave of pleasure. Her fingers went back to work full force. “Harder!” The blonde eagerly ordered as she pleasured herself. Sweat started to form on her brow from the exertion.

Lassic nodded and lashed out at the nipple, tearing it a new one with his jaw. It was a true testament to how hopelessly tiny he was that his teeth couldn’t so much as break the skin on the woman’s nipple. Lassic tried though, oh did he try. He did everything he could. Biting, squeezing, pinching, kissing, punching, kicking, everything he could have done to Mrs. Briefs’s breast he did and then some. His own lustful haze started to cloud the young man’s mind, giving him the second wind needed to keep at it without pause.

Every few moments Mrs. Briefs let out another moan and shook. Goosebumps littered her skin, sweat permeated her face and her hand worked between her legs nonstop. A unique scent started to fill the air. Potent, and eerily mind-numbing. The scent of Mrs. Briefs’s womanly arousal. It had always been there, but now it was growing very apparent. As too did the sounds. The wet, squelching sounds of Mrs. Briefs’s fingers relentlessly going in and out of the valley between her legs. “Ahh…Ha….Ahh!” The blonde started to rock against her bed, trembling from the pleasure coursing through her body. Her chest swung upwards with each sway of Mrs. Briefs’s hips, every time threatening to toss Lassic aside like the microbe that he was.

For his part, Lassic held on as best as he physically could. It wasn’t just a matter of doing what he was beckoned to do. Now it was a matter of survival. If an errant swing of Ms. Briefs’s breast sent him flying there was no telling where he would end up but he would most certainly be crushed by the gigantic blonde in her lewd antics. He screamed, a cute, shrill sound given how absolutely puny he was. Of course, his own powerlessness only brought more pleasure to Mrs. Briefs.

Her free hand reached out and cupped the breast Lassic was on. At this point it wasn’t even clear if the blonde remembered where he was anymore. Lassic could only gape and look up at the vision-filling digits closing in on him. They clenched the breast as tight as they could, incidentally squeezing Lassic dozens of feet deep in the plush mammary. No amount of struggling, or crying out for help could’ve saved him from the unyielding behemoths that were Mrs. Briefs’s fingers. The digits eased themselves for just a moment. Long enough for Lassic to bounce back into the air only for him to smack into an awaiting finger. He instinctively latched on to the print lines of the digit, and was thus brought along for the ride as it and its fellow fingers pinched Mrs. Briefs’s nipple.

AHHHH! Oh my!”

Even now the woman refused to let herself speak in anything but the picture perfect motherly way. It was oddly endearing in a way; and served as the oddest backdrop to what was easily one of the most intense moments in Lassic’s life. The very same nipple he had been pleasuring was now the one he was ground haplessly ground against between Mrs. Briefs’s fingers. Lassic winced against the relentless assault, unable to do much else given the circumstances. All his cries were drowned out by lewd moans and noises and all his struggles only served to add pleasure to the woman. Because of that, there was really only one thing he could do in this situation: he struggled as much as he could. It wasn’t much of a plan. In fact, it was a decided lack of one. But if it added to his beautiful mistress’s pleasure and sped things along to her being done then it seemed the sensible thing to do. That, and of course the fact that he was hopelessly aroused by the situation himself. If he was going to be this woman’s pleasure toy, then by God he was gonna be the best pleasure toy possible. As such, he went back to his futile struggles, adding in bites to the mix since those seemed to work so well before.

Mrs. Briefs moaned yet again, and again, and again. She wasn’t stopping, now moving her fingers as fast as they could go between her legs. She winced and bit her lips as fresh sweat dripped down the sides of her face. Her eyes clenched tight as she braced herself. Even her breath stopped while her fingers kept at it. Finally, her body froze and tensed. All her muscles locked themselves and even the fingers that were torturing Lassic had stopped. The ant-sized man could hear rushing water far below: the sounds of Mrs. Briefs’s release.

“Ah!...Ahh….Ahh…”

She started to breathe again in small pants, slowly relaxing with each passing moment. Her release covered fingers came up to her lips where she suckled them clean like it was no matter. After a few more breaths the blonde managed to bring her fingers up and stare at Lassic. “And that is why you’re my favorite.” Mrs. Briefs said with a playful chuckle. She brought her fingers in towards her lips, pursed to give Lassic a nice rewarding kiss.

“Heheh…” The young man chuckled sheepishly as the plush lips enveloped him. It had gotten a little scary, like always, but stuff like this usually made it worth it.

Once Mrs. Briefs had finished her kiss, she slowly stood back up and walked towards the ant farm. The denizens of which of course saw the whole thing play out from the beginning. She casually dropped Lassic back in and turned to gather her discarded clothes.

“Whew.”

With everything all said and done Lassic was understandably exhausted. He damn near collapsed as he was dropped, only barely making it back to his burrowing hole to return to his little personal area. Off to the side he could see Mrs. Briefs getting dressed again; as well as humming a familiar merry tune under her breath. Almost like the whole scene hadn’t happened at all. All the signs that anything even had happened were gone. Mrs. Briefs looked as impeccable as always, and the only witnesses were the tiny people nobody listened to anyway. Still, this was nothing new. Upon returning to his home he fell to the dirt and breathed easy, content that he’d done a good job.

A series of booms indicated Mrs. Briefs had returned to the side of the farm not even a minute later. Curious, Lassic glanced out to see what she was up to. His eyes nearly bulged by what they saw. One hand was holding open Mrs. Briefs’s pants and panties, while the other grabbed the ant farm itself.

“She isn’t…” Of course Lassic knew damn well she was.

Without so much as pausing her motherly humming for even a second, Mrs. Briefs upended the ant farm over her underwear. Specks rained down from the ant farm and landed against the lace crotch of her panties. Naturally, it wasn’t dirt that had landed in there. After a few hard shakes Mrs. Briefs set the container down and waved. “See you all around!” Her hand released her pants and snapped them back shut as she turned and walked off, shutting the door behind her. It was all so unceremonious and casual it was a struggle to accept that it even happened. Though it most certainly had.

Fortunate for Lassic, or perhaps unfortunately, he managed to avoid becoming one of the passengers inside Mrs. Briefs’s pants. “Whew…” Disgruntled, disheveled, and otherwise tired, he was finally able to rest against the dirt floor and rest.

Then, barely twenty minutes later…

CL-ICK

The door? Did Mrs. Briefs forget something again? Lassic lazily turned to look only to find it wasn’t a blonde giant who had stepped in. It was in fact a blue-haired one.

“You bugs ready for some fun?” Bulma laughed menacingly as she took booming steps towards the ant farm.

Lassic gulped. Well, if nothing else, today definitely wasn’t going to be boring he supposed.