- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is actually a commissioned sequel to the very first "Chapter" in this bundle of stories. Didn't turn out quite as long as I'd have liked but figured it was worth posting anyway. Like the first one there's a lot of feet and same-size domination at play here. Enjoy!

 

 

-----------

 

 

CA-CHINK

Tina jumped as she heard the doorknob turn, gears clicking subtly before finally allowing the door to fully open. Her breath came in sharp. There she was. The girl who owned her body and soul. The most important person in Tina’s world. Ashley, her sister. Her princess.

“I’m home.” Ashley lazily declared if it wasn’t clear enough. The young blonde stepped inside of Tina’s room as if she owned it. “You done yet?” She looked up at her older sister, her tone commanding if not a bit bored.

“O-Of course.” Tina nervous stuttered. Her preteen sister had made her orders very clear; write a five-page paper about the Founding Fathers and she’d get a special surprise. After getting back from school and her own papers Tina wasted no time in getting to work. It was by sheer luck she’d managed to finish ten minutes before Ashley returned. “Here you go Princess.” She handed the thin stack of papers with a humble nod.

“Cool.” Her sister took the papers and began to look them over, taking a seat on Tina’s bed. One of her legs was stretched out expectantly. No words were needed to understand what it was she desired.

Knowing this, the elder sister quietly approached Ashley and fell to her knees. Her eyes trailed up Ashley’s petite frame, filled with reverence for the young girl. She’d been skating again. Tina could tell by the thick layers of sweat sticking to Ashley’s body. As well as the familiar musk that wafted into her nostrils. The familiar senses made Tina shudder as she continued to look up at her younger sister. Today the smaller blonde opted for a pink sweater and a skirt to go with her favorite uggs. Emblazoned across her chest was the title Ashley demanded to be referred to: Princess.

As far as Tina was concerned she was a princess. All that and more. Her hands wrapped around Ashley’s shoe and gently pulled it off, the unique scent she’d grown accustomed to wafting into her face. Her younger sister didn’t have any reaction as Tina leaned forward and took a couple small sniffs. She shuddered, planting her lips along the base of Ashley’s sweaty sole. The familiar taste of sweat graced her lips, pushing her to go further. Before Tina realized it her tongue was out and dancing along the slender foot of her sister.

“Seems alright.” Ashley set the papers down with a shrug and smirked at Tina. Her sole pulled away from Tina to give a light smack to her cheek. “Open wide~” Of course Tina did as commanded, and was swiftly met with Ashley’s big toe entering her mouth. “Good girl. Now suck on my cute little toe since you like it so much. Kay slave?” She gave a particularly bratty grin as Tina only offered muffled responses.

Like a good pet, Tina sucked and savored the digit within her mouth. Her hands carefully grabbed at Ashley’s foot, thumbs pressing against her instep to offer a very light massage while she sucked.

“Man you’re pathetic. I know my toes must reek.” Ashley laughed. “But you’re still my sister. My little loser of a sis.” The toe swirled around in Tina’s mouth, forcing its way into all the various spots before pulling out. “Thanks for doing my homework.” It almost sounded like she was actually grateful too.

Tina was having a splendid time. Her heart fluttered as she was belittled. Ashely was entirely right. That was why she was the Princess and Tina was the humble slave. Still, humble slave that she was, she couldn’t help but recall a particular thing Ashley had said. She looked up at Ashley, expecting it at any moment.

For her part, Ashley seemed more enamored with her fingernails than paying any mind to Tina. Eventually however, the look her plaything was giving her was noticed. “Huh? What’re you looking at me like that for?” She arched an eyebrow before it finally clicked. “Oh yeah. You want your surprise don’t you?” She laughed. “I almost forgot. Sure, I’ll give it to you. But only if you ask nicely.”

“Please Princess.” Tina whimpered almost immediately. “Can I please have my surprise?”

“Hmm…” Ashley wore a devious smirk as she made a show of thinking about. “Hmmmmmm….Nah.” She giggled at the shocked look her sister made.

“P-Princess!”

SMACK

Her younger sister’s dainty foot had smacked Tina across the face. None too gently either. A sweaty facsimile remained on her cheek. “Excuse me? Do I need to remind you who’s in charge here? If I don’t wanna give you something, then I don’t have to. Got it?” There was no crossing the authoritative tone the young preteen held.

“N-No…” Like the sucker she was, Tina lowered her head in defeat.

“Tch.” Ashley clicked her tongue as if annoyed. “You’re so sad. God.” She rolled her eyes. “How much do you love me?”

 Tina’s eyes widened. “More than anything.” She answered truthfully. “You…give my life meaning Princess. You own me.” How sad it was that all of what she was saying was how she really felt. Tina looked over at the foot that had smacked her and gave it a loving kiss. “My purpose in life is to serve you. I’d do anything for you.”

Even Ashley wasn’t so callous as to be untouched by the display. A cute blush graced her face. “Anything huh?” She scratched her cheek. “Weeeeeellllll…I have been wanting to go shopping with Stacy forever. But I don’t have a lot of money…”

“I have money!” Tina piped up without a second thought. “Lots of it. I’ve been saving my allowance since I never need to use it.”

Ashley shook her head. “Come on, even if you’re my slave Sis, I could never take your money like that.”

“No!” Tina exclaimed a bit too loudly. She shook her head desperately. “Please, it’d be my pleasure to spoil you like the little Princess you are. Your friend too!” The last thing she wanted was for her perfect little sister to be left wanting.

“You sure?”

“Positive.”

“Well gee.” Ashley squealed happily as her bare toes kicked against her sister’s chest. “You’re the best Sis! Alright, just cause you’re such a good little slave.” She took a deep breath. “Close your eyes.”

Tina wasted no time. The older sister awaited her surprise most eagerly, eyes shut like the good little pet that she was. She could hear her sister moving. What was she going to do? Step on her? Shrink her again? Feed her something from her foot? The titillating possibilities were endless.

PLOP

Something was tossed onto Tina’s face. Cloth judging by the texture. Wet cloth at that. She took a slight sniff. Sweat, mixed with…something. How odd. Whatever it was that was on her visage was so familiar she had the word on the edge of her tongue. A sock? No. A shirt? No. A skirt? Also no. What was it? Whatever it must have been, Tina winced as the cloth tightened around her. It was being tugged, apparently to fit around her head.

Whatever it was, Ashley sure seemed to find it hilarious. Loud laughter came from the young girl as she audibly reeled back in the bed. “Oh my God!” She cackled. Mechanical clicks sounded off. Tina felt an instinctive flush crawl up to her cheeks. It was unmistakably the sound of a camera phone, which meant whatever was on her face was something most embarrassing indeed.  That was nothing new. She just wanted to know what it was so she could proceed already.

“Alright alright. You can open your eyes. No moving though.”

At Ashley’s command Tina’s eyes fluttered open. The cloth covering her face let her eyes open but had them pulled out, restraining her vision somewhat. It laid across her entire face with an eerily familiar musty scent. But what?

Wearing a grin that seemed to barely fit on her face, Ashley brought her phone near Tina to show the picture she’d taken. Tina gasped.

It was a picture of her with a pair of plain white panties were wrapped around her head, visibly wet from a day’s worth of sweat. Spread across the top of the picture was the loving caption Pan-Tina. Now that it was far too late she recognized the musk for what it was. Her heart threatened to escape from her lacking chest. This smell, her sister’s smell. All hers. She took a deep breath, shuddering. Even after all this time her younger sister found new ways to humiliate her. This was why she was the master and Tina was the weak servant.

Ashley seemed to find the whole affair hilarious, laughing gleefully as she watched her elder sister shamelessly take in deep whiffs of her used panties. “Surprise!” Her feet kicked against Tina’s abdomen in excited spasms. “Tiny Tina wearing my panties on her face! Pan-Tina!” She snorted and her voice cracked as she maintained her roaring laughter.

“T-Thank you.” Tina mumbled gratefully as she took another deep breath and savored the scent. This was her reward for being such a good pet for all these weeks. Even better, she would soon get to treat her dear little Princess to a fun day of shopping. And her friend too she supposed, but that wasn’t nearly as important.

Tomorrow couldn’t come soon enough.

 

 

Twenty-four hours was a hellishly long time to wait. Tina could barely contain herself. She wore a rare cute outfit today. After all, she couldn’t look like a slouch if she was expected to be out in public with her flawless little sister. They were almost ready to go, just waiting on Ashley’s friend to show up so they could finally head out. They were passing time as they always did in the meanwhile; with a loving foot massage for her little Princess.

Thank goodness their parents were out. What a scene it would’ve been to stumble upon. Ashley lazily watching TV while her old sister was on all fours, giving a deep massage to her feet with her face far too close for comfort. Thankfully that wasn’t to be an issue. Tina was free to massage to her heart’s content.

DING-DONG

Finally. The doorbell rang. Ashley pulled her foot back and pointed over to the doorway. “Stay low to the ground.” She ordered briefly before hopping off the couch to answer the door, Tina faithfully crawling behind her. Tina stopped where her sister had pointed and turned to face the door. A part of her grew concerned. Wouldn’t her friend think this was odd of her? Sure, she and Ashley knew their relationship was anything but normal; but that was strictly a thing kept between them. When it came to everyone else they went to great lengths to keep it a secret, even to their own parents.

Well, Ashley’s reasoning was far beyond anything she could control anyway. So long as her sister was happy she would be too. Still, the worry’s plagued her as the door opened.

“Hiya Stacy.” Ashley greeted her friend in a voice far friendlier than the one she used when casually dominating her sister. “Come on in.”

From Tina’s perspective it was two pairs of feet entering rather than two people. There were the familiar petite feet of Ashley. Then there was her friend’s…rather larger pair of sandal-clad feet. Unable to help herself, Tina looked up, the nerdy girl gasping.

Stacy was a woman. Or rather, she looked like one. The girl was a case of puberty hitting early, standing at a full 5 “8” with bright blonde hair and curves that already put Tina’s to shame despite being younger. Compared to this taller woman she was just inferior in damn near every way. Figures that her perfect sister would have equally perfect friends. Just figures.

“So this is the pet huh?” Stacy looked down at Tina with a laugh.

“Yup.” Ashley grinned. “Say hi like I trained ya Sis.”

Like she trained her? All Ashley had trained Tina to do was- Oh. She gulped. If that was what her little Princess wanted. It seemed the secret was out anyway. She crawled forward like a glorified animal, pressing her lips to the pink-tips of Stacy’s shapely toes. The taste was not unlike Ashley’s, though it offered its own unique flavor she noted.

“Trained her well I see.” The tall blonde nodded approvingly. “She already gave you the money?”

“Not yet. Oh Sis~” Ashley chuckled. “You have the money?”

Of course she did, who did Ashley think she was? Not her perfect little pet? Taking great care not to sit too far upright and insult her betters, Tina reached into her pocket and pulled out a thick wad of bills. All her savings over the last few years, easily a few hundred dollars at a lowball estimate. Possibly even a thousand at a high estimate.

“What a good girl.” It was Stacy who reached down to grab the money, easily taking it from Tina’s meek hands. “Ready to ditch this loser and go shopping then Ash?”

What? No! That wasn’t the plan at all. This was supposed to be Tina’s chance to treat and spoil her Princess. Not this random girl’s! The two sides within Tina warred. On one hand, she was a pet and her opinion didn’t matter to those better than her. On the other, she wanted to be the one to spoil her sister dammit!

It must’ve been written on her face, since both girls looked at Tina with mirth. “Looks like she doesn’t like that idea.” Ashley snickered.

“Who cares what she thinks?” Stacy’s large foot slipped from its sandal and pressed against Tina’s back, lightly staining her nice shirt with freshly-worked up sweat. “She already gave us her money. Why should we hang out with her?” The foot lifted and came back down callously, pushing Tina against the floor with but a single stomp.

“P-P-Please…”

“Eh?” They both had their eyes on Tina. In a rare moment the meek girl spoke up of her own accord rather than being ordered.

“Please take me with you. I want to spoil my Princess…” The edges of her eyes were watering as she whimpered. The nerdy girl was so genuinely heartbroken she was beginning to cry. “Please.” Her lips kissed at Ashley’s toes. “Please!” Another kiss, followed by another plead and another kiss.

“God Sis, keep it together. This isn’t cool.”

“Nah it’s fine.” Stacy smirked. “Alright Tina, you can come along.” She reached over into her purse and rifled within.

“Really?” Tina looked up, wide eyed and beginning to smile before she was met with the end of a very familiar-looking gun.

“Really.” Stacy nodded as she pulled the trigger on the shrinking gun.

The familiar vertigo of shrinking overtook Tina, her body going numb as the world around her grew into a literal world of giants. The two younger girls soon towered over her as she neared an inch in height.

“Did I forget to mention Stacy’s the friend who liked to lend me her shrink gun?” Ashley’s voice boomed as she took equally thunderous steps around her sister.

“Just doing my part to help a buddy out.” Stacy grinned. Her foot lifted, hovering dangerously over Tina with large, eager toes. The sole wrinkled, giving Tina a bit of foreboding teasing. “After all, I love nothing more than crushing little dorks like you.”

The foot came down like thunder, easily crushing Tina into the carpeted floor. Her sole, still slicked with sweat from the day, ground against her like a cigarette as the two giants rumbled with laughter. Just as the foot lifted another one stomped in its place, smaller, and more familiar to Tina.

“So do I.” Ashley twisted her foot against her sister with her hands on her hips.

“Hate to break it to you Tina, but we can’t be seen out in public with someone like you.” Stacy mocked with another strong stomp. Her toes gripped Tina’s head in a vice grip, forcing her to take deep breaths of the sweat-laden skin while they squeezed ‘til she cried out in pain. “I don’t care how much you wanna spoil your little sis, but right now you’re not spoiling anybody. Look at you. Can’t even fight our feet, and you wanna hang out with us?” She scoffed.

“She’s not all bad.” Ashley admitted when her turn for punishing came, rubbing her toes against her sister’s helpless back. “Just a dweeb.”

“Either way. We can’t be seen in public with her.”

“Yeah.”

Tina was crushed. Not literally, well, okay literally. But all the stomps in the world wouldn’t have registered to her right now. All she wanted to do was spend a loving day with her sister. A day where, for once, she wasn’t on her knees licking at her toes. Just a nice, normal day of spoiling her sister the old fashioned way, with over-priced clothes and things to play with. Yet, even that was beyond her realm as a pet. She should’ve known better, but she dared to hope; and now those hopes were dashed by the unyielding soles of Stacy and Ashley.

Large fingers picked up her up, holding her rather painfully before dropping her onto a familiar surface. Tina landed with a soft thud against what felt like worn foam. A smell was in the air, not unlike Ashley’s feet but its own unique beast. Then it clicked. This was Stacy’s sandal.

“I’m going to walk all over you Slave.” The blonde said coldly as her toes came into view above Tina. She didn’t even have the strength to fight against the unyielding digits. Her body went limp as she braced herself for the inevitable torment of being worn as an insole by the towering blonde. Everything went dark as the toes overcame her.

“Now be a good girl and lick her foot while you’re down there!” Ashley was leaned over Stacy’s foot, calling down to the girl now trapped underfoot. “I always brag about you at school so you gotta make me look good!”

“So far she is.” Stacy chuckled. “Well with that out of the way…” She flashed the thick wad of money she grabbed from Tina. “Shall we.”

“Let’s.”

It was looking to be a bright day for the two girls, and a very dark day for Tina.