- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I robably should've been more clear on this, but for those of you who believe I misspelled Goku's name, in reality Goku isn't even in the story. Gokit is my original character, even if my naming scheme is lackluster. Just wanted to clear that up.

 

Warning, this chapter is a little steamy.

The closer I got, the harder my heart pounded. I started breathing hard, my hands shaking from pure excitement. I broke out in a light sweat, and my tail kept whipping back and forth. Soon, I was standing within my arm's length of her warm sole. I stared for a second, licking my lips, before I slowly began to reach out to touch it. Just a little further......

She suddenly snorted in her sleep, and her feet stared rubbing together. I had already zipped back across nearly half the ground I'd traveled, afraid she would wake up. Not to mention, I nearly had a heart attack. 'Damn. I'm jumpy.' I made my way back to her sole once her feet stopped moving, and once again found myself reaching out to touch her foot. My breathing quickened, and finally, I felt it. My fingertips lightly pressed against her pale flesh. I shuddered, not from fear or disgust, but excitement. Nervousness. Arousal at the very though of me actually touching Bulma's foot. I gently lowered my palm aganst the smooth skin, feeling the warmth and light sheen of sweat. I moved my face closer, anticipating my next move. Then, I paused, closed my eyes, and inhaled the biggest lungful of her scent that I could. My already sensitive nose was nearly overwhelmed by it. I opened my eyes, listening for any sign of awakeness from her. Nothing. I gazed upwards, taking in just how much taller just her foot was to me. I pulled my hand away, and channeled my ki. My feet slowly left the ground. I floated up her sole, until I was hovering directly in front of her beautiful toes. Through the crevices in between them, I could see her sleeping face, framed by her lovely blue hair. 'She really is gorgeous.' I allowed a smirk to cross my face. Then, I returned my focus to my main goal. 'Now or never.' I thought as I took a deep breath. I then floated forward, until I was practically in the arch of her toes. I came to the crevice between her second and big toes. I carefully reached out with both hands, and with surgical precision, I pulled them apart. I then ever so gently worked my way in until I was firmly in between her toes, where I then turned on my side. Still holding her second toe back with one hand, I used the other to undo my belt, wherby I then removed my pants. My boots followed a second later, thuding quietly on top of my discarded trousers. I then made myself comfortable, and finally, gently released her toe. It naturally folded back into it's relaxed position, only now, I was wedged in between it and it's neighbor. The moment her toe touched my bare penis, it sent a nuclear jolt of pleasure running throughout my body. Now officialy lost in the moment, I began gyrating my hips, grinding my pelvis into the side of her toe. Suddenly, I heard her giggle, and in the next moment my head was enveloped by two walls of flesh. I twisted my head to see her face. She was still asleep, at least from what I could tell before my vision was obscured by her pinching my tiny head in between the toes of her other foot. At this point my mind became just one big ocean of ecstacy. The only coherent thought was "I'm Bulma's foot toy, I'm Bulma's foot toy....", echoing over and over in my jumbled brain. I think I started licking, but I'm not sure. My hips were practically bucking now, and after about a minute of this, I could hold back no longer, and I spasmed as I came. After several seconds of perhaps the most glorious orgasm I could imagine, I finally went limp. In her sleep, she groaned, and her toes lightly scrunched around me, as if to congratulate me. The first thought that flashed into my brain after this was 'OH MY KAMI, HOW WILL I CLEAN UP MY MESS???'

I scrambled down from her toes, quickly donning my discarded pants and boots. I then rocketed off the table and out of the room, dashing through the house to find anything I could use to wipe off her toes. It was night, which ment the halls, thank Kami, were empty. I finally managed to find a paper towel roll in a hall closet and tore off a corner. I dashed back into the hallway, where I stopped to examine the piece I had. 'Yeah this should be....what is that sound?' I turned just in time to see the massive form of a barefoot Ms. Brief towering over me, before her oblivious step landed directly on top of me. My body sank into her surprisingly soft sole, before she moved on, leaving me breathless and aroused on the hallway floor behind her. 'How does she stay so young???' I stood, dusting myself off and ignoring my bulge, and dashed back towards the lab. I entered the room, and was about to jump back up onto the table when a voice made my blood freeze in my veins. "I see someone decided to explore." I looked over to see Bulma, wide awake, with her boots back on and a smile on her face. "I swear, if you weren't a super indestructible alien, I'd be worried about you." I grinned, quickly shredding the paper towel corner to dust behind my back. "Yeah, I kinda wanted to check everything out at my new size!! It's kinda neat!!" I laughed, but inside I was pretty sure my organs were re-arranging themselves. 'She couldn't know, could she?' She just chuckled and turned around to continue mapping out my new house. 'Hmm....I don't like it.' Suddenly, she spoke. "You know, I think I should probably turn down the heat a little. My feet sweated so much they were almost sticky when I woke up." I laughed. 'I hope she doesn't realize that the heat ain't what caused that stickiness.' My fears, however, seemed to have been unfounded, as she didn't say anything else about any "stickiness" anywhere near her feet. Good, best she be left in the dark about that. "Well, I'm knida sleepy, so I'm just gonna take a nap while you do that." Bulma waved dismissively over her shoulder, too engrossed in her work to give me more than a simple "'kay." I hopped up onto the table, where I found her socks still where I left them. I crawled in, trying to not think about Bulma's feet, or her mother's for that matter, and drifted off to a deep sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for such a short chapter, I promise they'll get longer as the story progresses.