- Text Size +

"Hah!!" I yelled, throwing another punch at nothing. My training had been going slow for about three hours. For some reason, I couldn't focus. Then, my stomach revealed why.


GRRRRRGH!!!


"Oh, crap! I'm starving. I hope Bulma has dinner ready soon." Almost as soon as I said it, I heard a cry.


"Gokit!! Food's ready, come on!!"


I grinned, my brown tail swishing in anticipation. "Finally!!"
I darted back to Capsule Corp., nearly breaking the door to the kitchen as I entered.
Bulma looked my way. "Gokit, one of these days you're gonna break something trying to get in here so fast. And then I'm gonna have to kill you." she scolded. "Now sit down and eat."
I grinned sheepishly at her, before sitting down. I began wolfing down food at an incredible rate, but what else do you expect? I AM a Saiyan, after all. I wasn't long before all my food was gone, right as Bulma was finishing up a much smaller portion. "Man, I'm stuffed. Thanks, Bulma!!" I said, patting my enourmous belly. She chuckled. "Always the same with you, isn't it Gokit?" I grinned. "Oh, by the way, I finished the gravity chamber. It's out back." I stood. "Really? Wow, thanks Bulma!! It should really help my training." She grinned. "No thanks needed, being a gorgeous genius is enough." I chuckled, and waved as I trotted towrds the back rooms. "Thanks again!!" I swear I saw her shaking her head in disbelief as I ran off, but I was too excited to care. My trot faded to a walk, however, when I reached the back rooms and realized I hadn't been back here. I didn't know which room was which, so I stared opening doors, going down the hall until I came to one room that looked very open, with a single panel in the middle. I stepped up to it, starring at all the buttons. Now, I'm pretty mart, but there were so damn many buttons!! I randomly pressed one. An automated voice sounded. "Permenant Reduction Process commenced. Manual Overide Disabled." I panicked. "Oh crap, wrong button!!" I began mashing buttons, but every one played the same "Manual Overide Disabled" message again. Suddenly, the room became very red, and the voice said "Reducing." I suddenly felt very tingly all over, and then, very nauseous. I collapsed to one knee, my tail drooping as I began to lose consiousness. "What...did I....press?" was all I managed to get out before I passed out.


"Gokit......up.........wake........Gokit........wake up!!" My head was swimming, and I was fighting to wake up, as the voice, which I recognized as Bulma's, commanded. Finally my head cleared, and my eyes snapped open. I sat up, which brought on horrible nausea. "Easy, don't try to get up too fast." Bulma soothed. Something was off. Her voice was.....loud. Very loud. I opened my eyes again, now that the threat of me emptying my stomach of my fine dinner was over. I somewhat wished I hadn't. "What....the!!" Bulma was absolutely HUGE!! And, as I began to look around, so was everything else!!. "What's going on??" Bulma tried to calm me. "Take it easy!! Take it easy! You had an....accident." I blinked. "Of what kind?" She bit her lip. "You.....shrunk youself." The news hit me like a ton of bricks. "How?" was all I managed. "You apperently hit the permanent shrink button, probably thinking you were in the gravity chamber. I'm sorry, I guess I should've been more specific about where it was." I stared down at my hands, even as she continued to apologize. Not really hearing her anymore, I stretched out my hand, and concentrated. Soon, I ball of blue ki shot out of my palm, hitting a nearby eraser and completely destroying it. Bulma shrieked. "What. The. FUCK???" I turned to her. "It's okay Bulma, I still have my full strength. The only thing I lost was my size. Unless..." I immediately whipped around to check if THAT was gone. Thankfully, my tail was still there, swaying behind me casually. "Ok good, so just my size then." Bulma was suddenly furious. "YOU JUST BLEW UP AN ERASER!! ON MY DESK!!!! WITHOUT WARNING!!!!! WHICH SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!" I backed up. "Hey, I'm sorry. I had to know though, you know?" She frowned as she sat back, sighing. "I guess. Just don't ever do that again."


We sat in silence for several moments before I asked the question that was on my mind. "Can you fix this?" She softened up, and then a look of sadness crossed her face. "I'm sorry. When that machine said permanent, it ment it. You're stuck this way."
I felt my heart practically smash through the table I was standing on. "So I'm stuck.....at an inch tall...forever...."


She smiled weakly "Actually, probably more like an inch and a quarter......"


I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, big difference!! I feel so much taller than a second ago."


She huffed. "Don't get all smart with me just cause you can't handle being smaller than my thumb. I can still flick you, you know!" She curled her index finger back behind her thumb in a menacing pre-flick position to emphasize. I simply folded my arms over my chest. "And you'd probably break your finger on me too, so I wouldn't advise it." She bit her lip before quietly muttering "Dammit, he's right!!" before removing the offending hand. I chuckled. She shot me a menacing look. "What's so funny, toy boy??" I shut up, my face turning red. It hurt my pride. A lot. I turned my back on her, my tail swishing in such a way as to say "I'm highly offended." She just sighed and leaned back. "Well, I've gotta think of a place for you to sleep. I can make you a mini house easily enough, but that'll take me hours." She contemplated it a seconds more before she looked down. "Hmmm..." I followed her gaze, to find she was looking at her boots. "They are my softest pair...." I blushed, wondering what she meant. Suddenly she reached down and tugged off her boot, revealing a pink Capsule Corp sock. She then peeled that off, freeing her pale bare foot. I found myself staring at her blue painted toes as they spread and scrunched, glad to be free. My revarie was interuppted by a pink, fuzzy mass landing in front of me. I looked up at her. "Sorry, but my sock was the only thing on hand. I hope you don't mind the smell." She leaned down, and a second later I heard a thud as she removed her other boot. Her other sock soon followed, landing in a heap atop the first. "There you go, extra blanket." I grunted a thank you as I grabbed both socks and dragged them to a better spot on the table, arranging them in a confortable manner. I had just slipped in between them and began drifting off when I heard, and felt, two soft thuds against the table behind me, followed by a sigh and Bulma saying "I need a nap." Several seconds later, my acute hearing picked up the sound of her snoring. I rolled over, and found myself staring at possibly the most beautiful soles in the universe. Her toes twitched in her sleep, catching the attention of more than just my eyes. I felt a tightness in my pants (which had shrunken with me, along with the rest of my clothes). I resisted at first, telling myself 'What if she caught you? You'd never live it down.' But in the end, my mind lost and my penis won, and I slowly, and sliently, crawled out from the sock bed, and made my way towards my fleshy, smelly prize.

Chapter End Notes:

This story WILL be long. So sit tight. Also, look for my writing to get better as this goes along. I'm not the best at beginnings.