- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is not intended to be one of my more serious stories..  And I don't intend for it to be as long as some of the others either.   In any event your comments are welcome and I hope you like what is in store.

Author's Chapter Notes:

The new kid in town.

Jack and the Beanstalk Street

Chapter 1

On Jack's world, it was shared with Cloud Giants. And unfotunately the Cloud Giants eventually started running out of resources living up amongst the clouds so opened up a political dialogue with the people who lived on the land below. Adults averaged 50 feet (15.25 meters) tall. They were a sight to behold.

After much wrangling and contractual litigation between the Giants and the Humans it was decided that they could begin settling cities on the land beneath them. The program worked so well that they eventually abandoned the clouds alltogether for the lush fertile soil down below and had become quite acclimated to land living.

The two societies traded labor and resources naturally. The Giants now made up about 8% of the population and had their own towns and in some cases neighborhoods that existed side by side to the human dwellings.

Jack lived in just such a neighborhood. His family had moved there only a couple of days prior and they were still adjusting. His mother and father were busy with their jobs having just transferred in from their old ones two states away.

Jack had turned 16 only 2 weeks ago so was eager to make new friends.. School was out since it was late May so he had a lot of time on his hands to explore. And the one thing that really captivated his attention was the house that sat right behind his.

Jack's neighborhood was one of the rare ones that butted right up against a Giant's neighborhood. In fact, his backyard fence was the boundary for the backyard of a Giant's house.. It towered into the sky like a office building. So did all of the other houses in that neighborhood.

His own street dead-ended right at where one of there's stopped.. His street was called Vine. There's was called BeanStalk.

There was a huge barrier that divided the two streets as well. His own wooden fence seemed a joke compared to stopping a Giant from coming across as it was only 20 feet tall. He could climb it from his side as the supporting braces and cross boards was on his side of the fence.

Sure there were strict rules against the two races going into each other's precincts but his measely little fence wouldn't stop anyone from trying.. Least of which him.

Jack was not a nice kid.. He liked to steal, and bully other kids when he could.. It made him feel tough. In fact, that was one of the reasons why they had to move. He'd been expelled from his last school for bullying and theft of other kid's money through those distasteful practices. He'd even been caught trying to steal a music class guitar which he had planned on selling to the local pawn shop.

In fact Jack loved to steal.. It was so neat to get away with stuff and not get caught.. Then he could use his stolen money to buy new shoes and computer games... And if somebody had to bawl their eyes out in the process well that was kind of funny too.

But back to the present. Jack was in his new room with boxes still unpacked looking out his back window and up at the towering house.

Jack knew that Giants still traded in gold coins.. Big gold coins.. They didn't like paper notes and only trusted gold. And Jack also knew that gold could buy a lot of paper notes if he could get his hands on some.

Jack also had read that Giants were slow, brutish, and stupid from all of the fairy tale books written about them... That would make stealing from them that much easier he reasoned.

But still... That house was huge and daunting.. Perhaps he'd need to do some reconnaissance first though.

So without waisting any more time he put on his shorts, striped short sleeved t-shirt, sneakers, and a baseball cap to which he headed off to his backyard.

The wooden fence was 20 feet high so he had to use the cross joists like a ladder in order to climb up. And climb he did.

Upon getting to the top he halted in order to conduct his surveillance and was glad that he had. For lying prone on their backs upon lawn fold out chairs tanning in the sun were two Giantesses. One with blonde hair in her mid 30s wearing a red one piece was snoozing away soaking up the sun. Next to her lying on her back as well was what looked like a teen-aged Giantess roughly his age (perhaps younger) in a black two piece bikini doing pretty much the same but she was in shades and chewing gum with ear buds rocking her to whatever music she was listening to. Looking very similar to her mother yet younger. Her hair was brunette in color though.

Directly below him was movement as well. A huge sandbox which would be the perfect thing to cushon his fall should he decide to jump over later on was currently occupied by another Giantess.. This one was probably about 7 or 8 years old with blonde hair like her mother and about 30 feet tall as if that was any consulation to Jack.. She was pretending to be a steam crane and was lifting a similar amount of sand that such a device would be expected to move with a massive plastic shovel in her hand.. She was making "Vrooom, Vrooom" sounds as she moved tons of sand from one side of the box to the other.

Jack could only gape in wonderment.. The books had certainly not prepared him for this... These women were massive.. Strong... And they didn't seem stupid either. They had all of the creature comforts that he'd expect a normal family in their yard sunning themselves to have. There was even a swing set that could have doubled as an amusement park ride for him and all of his friends from his former state of residence.

Jack's wonderment was interuped by a ringing sound... The mother waking from her stupor reached down below her roll out chair and picked up what could only be a cordless phone. Jack ducked down for good stealthy measure.. He didnt' want to get caught gawking at them. So instead he now peaked at them from behind the wooden slits where the slats met.

"Oh hello.. Marcy is still coming over at 7 for supper? Ok, we'll get to work then. Thanks Claire, see you all soon."

The Giantess then put the phone down, yawned and got up. " Ok girls, Marcy's coming over in a hour so we need to start cooking. Let's go."

 But nobody moved except for the mother. So with a shake of her head she pulled out one of her teen daughter's ear buds and gave her pitch all over again. The teen looked pissed but got up and started picking up her music player and towel.

The mother raised her voice at the oblivious girl in the sandbox.. "Come on Heather, Mommy and Sandra have to cook so let's get a move on!"

The voice penetrated every bone in his body.. It was that powerful.. The girl sighed and placed her shovel full of sand back into the box and got up to run after them.

Jack felt the entire fence shake as the ladie's ponderous steps brought tremors to the structure and ground below.

Their back screen door slid open with a pull from the mother's hand and all 3 disappeared within. Jack could hear the lock on the door click as the mother secured it for good measure.

And just like that they were gone hidden within.

Jack noticed something else too.. He had a raging boner in his shorts that was so fierce he didn't think he could climb down for a while so he waited it out.

While Jack was waiting for his cock to behave he hatched a plan.. It was Monday so the Mother was most likely working tomorrow and the girls would be home alone. That would work to his favor.. 2 Giantesses instead of 3 to contend with. It would be daytime too which he preferred to work in the dark so this posed problems as well... She'd probably be going to bed early and make them go to bed as well, so the night option was still not out. That might be the best plan he figured... Tonight it'd be.

Looking at the house his attention began to wonder into the rest of their neighborhood as the sun began cresting the skyline... It looked so normal... Fire hydrants, side walks, cars, kids running down the street. So normal.. Except for so big! Everything was magnified... Jack slowly climbed back down with many images to tide him over until later that night.