- Text Size +

People in Glass Houses

Carver made effort to conceal his glee while he watched the girls playing with each other. He knew he should try and be empathetic, but Julian was such a fucking a-hole he actually hoped once of the girls would eat him when they were done.

Propped up, Bohdi looked on, “Seems Julian has himself stonkered, I reckon he winds up in one of their freckles before they’re through with him,” he offered.

“Freckles?” Carver asked, “I don’t understand.”

“In her clacker, arse, asshole, up her bum,” he answered.

“And just leave him there,” Carver added.

Josh frowned, “I know he can be disagreeable,” he started, “but come on.”

Carver snorted, “Disagreeable, you come on Josh, he’s a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. You have to know he will turn on any of us if it’s to his advantage to do so,” he accused, nodding his head emphatically.

Shaking his head, Josh looked away from Faith and Cadence to Carver, “After the bathroom, when I was caught, Julian gave himself up. It was his plan, his suggestion for us to negotiate with Faith and offering to sabotage Julie, earning us some reprieve from being gobbled down,” he reminded.

“Why are you defending him mate?” Bohdi asked.

“I think the no taking new little ones is the reason we aren’t already inside her. I agree with Bohdi, why you making such an effort to stand up for Julian?” Carver queried.

“Because I think we all need to stick together if we’re going to have a chance to survive this thing. All things considered, I think we’re pretty damn fortunate Faith has us as opposed to her sister. I saw some horrible shit over there,” Josh said.

“Fortunate? We’re trapped here with a giant carnivorous girl. How the hell can you call that fortunate? Likely we’re all going to die here,” Carver asserted.

“At least she’s not Julie,” Josh responded.

“Too right,” Bohdi agreed. “There’s still a few other blokes over there yet though,” he added.

Nodding slowly, Josh suspected as much. “If we even hope of extracting anyone else, we will need Julian,” he expressed.

“He’s more liability than asset,” Carver stated, trying to shift Josh’s perspective.

“Listen, I know he’s been rough on you ever since I’ve been here and before, but we need all of us to have a shot at getting out of this,” Josh answered.

“You think there’s a way out?” Bohdi asked with a scoffing chuckle.

“I do,” Josh asserted. “I think if we can get Faith to bond with us as people, she’ll honor her pledge to lets us go.”

“I don’t know Josh,” Carver said, snickering.

Josh glanced out the glass toward the bed, watching as Faith fed Julian into Cadence’s bung.

Bohdi laughed, “Did I call it? Eh? Right up the clacker!” he expressed.

“And way up there,” Carver added. “That’s where that piece of shit belongs. I hope she suffocates his skinny ass with a huge fart,” he voiced.

“Bad karma,” Josh interjected, shaking his head.

“What?”

“Bad karma wishing ill on other people,” Josh repeated.

“If anyone deserves to be shoved up an ass, it’s Julian. All his stupid fat jokes and name calling, fuck him. I hope she encases him in shit and flushed the fucker,” Carver spat, voice full of venom.

On the bed, the two continue to writhe together, kissing, touching and teasing one another.

“No one deserves it,” countered Josh.

“It’s a sight better than he would have got with the bluey, the red haired girl,” Bohdi said, catching his use of Australian slang and translating.

“Why don’t you just die you fuck!” Carver said loudly.

“Listen, instead of just standing here watching Julian get used like a human sex toy, we should strategize about how we might be able to liberate some of the other in Julie’s room,” Josh suggested.

“Screw that,” Carver chuckled, “I want to enjoy every single minute of Julian’s suffering. Let’s see what that shit eating grin of his actually looks like full of Cadence’s shit,” he added.

“Carver,” josh scolded.

“No, fuck him, dude, you have no idea what he’s like. You missed in when Ham practically choked him out. Remember when you first woke up in the box, he was the one making fun of you. It wasn’t until he could get something from you he started being nice. Don’t be fooled, now if you don’t mind, I want to enjoy the show,” he said.

“Carver’s got a point Josh,” Bohdi said.

Turning away the other two, Josh walked over and got himself some food to eat. It was obvious he wasn’t going to sway public opinion as it related to Julian, the slender man was abrasive and sarcastically cutting at the best of times, but there was also a filament of truth laced in amongst his barbs.

On the bed, Cadence slithered to the edge, leaving Faith lying on her stomach facing the aquarium.

Straw peeking out of her decadently rounded derriere, Cadence bounded across the room to the aquarium, big smile on her exceptionally attractive face, “Come on Carver, time to play,” she said, lilting giggle in her voice.

Surprised, “What?” Carver asked, looking up as Cadence lowered her hand into the tank.

Curling her slender fingers around his torso, she lifted him out and held him near her face.

“But,” he protested, shaking his head and holding his hands out.

Chuckling, “Sorry, no butt for you, it’s currently occupied, oh wait, Faith?” Cadence asked, glancing at the blonde lounging atop the bed.

“I suppose I could squeeze him in,” Faith said in mock resignation, big grin on her youthful face as she rolled over onto her back, long blonde hair spilling over the edge of the bed.

Skipping back across the room, Cadence climbed up on the bed beside Faith, setting Carver on the blonde’s taut trim belly.

There was a knock on the door.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, Josh and Julian back to Julie's room of horrors...