- Text Size +

Girls

With the information provided by Carver, both Faith and Cadence turned their heads and looked toward the bathroom door.

“Interesting,” murmured Faith, looking back and picking up the two men and returning them to the box and securing it as Cadence shuffled off the bed.

Walking over to the bathroom door, Cadence started to chuckle as she stepped inside. “Oh my god,” she said, amusement in her tone.

“What?” Faith asked, padding quickly across the room and into the bathroom.

They quickly assembled how Julian was liberated from confinement inside the toilet. Faith taking hold of the slender thread of dental floss hanging from the arm of the toilet paper holder and examining the length of it before looking at the knot. “Josh,” she said, grinning and untying the waxy line and rolling it up in her fingers.

Cadence grinned broadly, “For Josh?” she inquired.

Faith nodded slowly. “Seems only fitting.”

The other girl chuckled, “Color me curious,” she said.

“Good job boys,” Faith conceded, “I must say I am very impressed with your ingenuity.”

“I can’t believe they did this,” Cadence said, “pretty clever.”

“Certainly creative,” acknowledged Faith.

There was a light tap on the bedroom door, followed fairly quickly by the door opening. “Faith?” came the voice of the girl’s mother.

Poking her head out of the bathroom, Faith looked at the woman standing in the doorway. Her mother stood fairly tall, wearing a pair of tan Capri pants and a muted lemon yellow top, her long brown hair swept back off her face and held in place by a bobby pins. The expression on her face, and the tapping of her bare left foot immediately conveyed a sense of irritation as she looked at the towel that had been pushed out of the way when she opened the door.

“Mom?” Faith inquired, flashing a smile. Cadence stepped in behind the blonde girl and lowered her eyes.

Looking up, hazel eyes narrowing, “Cadence,” said the woman, nodding slightly.

“Mrs. May,” Cadence replied politely without looking up.

Turning her attention back to her youngest daughter, “Your sister tells me you’ve lost another one of your little toys?” she said, tone questioning.

Faith frowned and shook her head, “Lost, no. Misplaced. I’m pretty sure they’re in my room somewhere,” she answered.

Crossing her arms under fairly sizable breasts authoritatively, she tilted her head to the side, mouth pursed. “What did I say about this the last time?” she inquired, brows rising.

Julie appeared in the hall behind her mother, leaning to one side of the taller older woman, huge smirk on her face. 

Letting out a sigh, “You said if it happened again you would forbid me from taking anymore little ones until I could demonstrate that I could properly contain the ones I have,” she said flatly, as if reading off a page, expression borderline sulky.

Faith’s mother spread her hands, “Well?” she asked, eyes back to the towel on the floor.

“A couple of them got out of the box and we were finding them,” Faith defended.

“It’s true, we already got one back,” Cadence added.

The older woman held up a hand, silencing the dark haired girl. “Enough, no more playthings for you for a month,” she stated.

In the hall beyond Faith’s mother, Julie clapped her hands over her mouth as if containing laughter.

Faith’s eyes narrowed, but she focused on her mother, “That’s not even fair,” she complained.

“Do you want me to make it two months?” she inquired, moving her hands to her nicely rounded hips.

“No,” Faith replied, resignation in her voice as she lowered her eyes. She knew there was no point in protesting further, especially with Julie gloating in the background.

“Good, now I want this all cleaned up before bed,” she said, circling an open hand in a clockwise motion to indicate the room.

“Yes,” Faith answered.

“And Julie, consider your privileges suspended for a week,” the girls’ mother added without even looking behind her.

The redhead’s mouth fell open as she emitted a noise of protest.

“I’m tired of all this petty squabbling between you two,” she said, indeed irritated by the constant bickering, closing the door as she exited the room.

“Stupid Julie,” Cadence muttered, voice low just in case Faith’s mother was still close enough to hear normal speech.

Faith nodded before walking back over to the bedroom door. Crouching down, she pushed the towel back into the gap.

“What are you going to do?” Cadence asked.

Faith shrugged, face still marred by displeasure, “Find them. With Julian out of the toilet, there are only a handful of places they could have gotten without detection. Either they are still in the bathroom or they’re hiding in or near that dresser,” she said, pointing at the piece of furniture along the wall near the bathroom door.

Boys

The sound of an unfamiliar female voice captured both Josh and Julian’s attention.

“I think that might be mama,” Julian said, rolling to his side and grinning.

“So?”

“So? Josh my boy, you’re still pretty young and probably don’t understand the appeal of an older woman,” Julian said, closing his eyes and smiling widely as he shook his head.

“What?”

Letting out an exasperated breath, “These little girls,” Julian started.

“Um, we’re the little ones,” josh countered.

“Little girls in the figurative sense not the literal, anyway, these little girls have no clue yet about life or how it works,” he replied.

“Yeah, no, I’m not following you,” Josh stated, shaking his head, confused expression on his face in the shadowy darkness.

Looking upward, Julian shook his head, “Forgive him father, he is still so young,” he joked. Looking back to Josh, “You’ve seen the girls. I mean think about it, they’re young, hot, and sexy. Kind of like a Ferrari except neither one of them has any clue how to drive. All that amazing horsepower is just wasted. But mama, well, she knows exactly what to do behind the wheel of a high performance automobile,” he explained.

“You have a thing for older women?” Josh inquired.

“Let’s just say I appreciate a woman with some experience. I got to check her,” Julian stated, sitting up with his legs over the edge of the wooden support.

“Dude, don’t go down there,” Josh cautioned, raising a hand, palm toward the slender man.

Chuckling, Julian raised his eyebrows and pushed himself off.

Josh bent forward at the waist and watched Julian land safely on the carpeted floor behind the leg of the dresser. “Get back up here!” he hissed.

Staying close to the leg, Julian peered around it. The way the girls were standing, he was able to get a look at Faith’s mother.

Leaning back, Julian put his fist near his mouth and looked upward, “Joshie, you got to see her man, she is stunning. It’s all I can do not to rub one out right here, right now,” he said, grabbing his privates.

Lying down, Josh extended his arm down, “Come on, grab it, get the hell back up here before you get spotted,” he whispered, an urgency in his tone.

Grinning, Julian peered out from behind the leg again. “I can half see the sister. Ooh, redhead, sexy little testarosa, some sweet ginger spice,” he commented.

“Jesus Christ, will you just get back up here!” Josh growled, shaking the hand dangling down.

“Josh, you need to live a little,” Julian countered, slight chuckle in his voice.

“Says the guy I rescued out of a pee filled toilet,” Josh added, “and as for living a little, currently, I am little and I want to continue living.”

“Exactly, live while you can. I mean got tinkled on and yet I’m still here to talk about it. I got a close up of Faith’s dynamite little can,” he replied without bothering to look up. “Now I am getting a bone,” he chuckled. He wasn’t lying. There was something to be said about the situation. Was he scared? Goddamn right he was. But there were other feelings, adrenalin coursing through his body put him in a heightened state of arousal. Just because he was tiny didn’t mean he couldn’t appreciate large scale sexy, however, his proximity to Faith while in the bowl was probably about as close as he actually wanted to get to her lovely ass. When he told the others about the possibility the girl was using her shrunken captives as sex toys, he believed what he said and the notion or prospect of being subjected to such as paradoxically exhilarating and terrifying.

Exciting because the thought of getting a chance to fuck around with a giant pussy seemed to hold a lot of promise, though he greatly suspected the reality of being force fed into a girl’s vagina would be about as much fun as getting stuffed into a wood chipper.

Seeing the conversation between the women was taking a turn for the worse with Faith being disciplined, he figured it would be a good time to make himself scarce.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Things are heating up. Please feel free to leave a comment or share some feedback. It is always welcome and most appreciated. Thanks!