- Text Size +

A Whale of a Hiding Spot

Josh wasn’t sure if the girl had gone or if sound were being muffled by the synthetic fiber. It sounded quiet. Shifting his position carefully, he unthreaded the knot through a couple of stitches, moving the flap of material up enough to improve his sight line without poking his head out. He stifled a chuckle, based on the location of the opening in the killer whale, if he did try and slip out he thought it might appear like Orla was giving birth. Seeing nothing, praying she wasn’t just sitting there, he eased his head through the opening, turning left and right in an attempt to locate the girl or a glimpse of Julian.

The girl walked out of the bathroom, Josh froze. The little grin on her face sent a chill up his spine.

There was a light rapping at the bedroom with the towel across the bottom. “Your friend is here,” announced a more mature sounding female voice from the other side.

“Can you send her up please?” replied the girl. Crouching down, she pulled the towel out from under the door and opened it, standing inside the frame with her hand on the jamb over her shoulder.

After a moment, “Hey girlfriend!” came the excited youthful voice of another female.

Josh slowly retracted his head back inside of Orla, like a turtle pulling its head back into the shell, but leaving enough of a gap to allow him to surreptitiously peek out. Your friend is here. Now there were going to be two of them? Did the other girl know about blondie’s shrinking habit? Could she help? Or was she in on it?

Another girl appeared in the doorway, she appeared young, dark haired and was very pretty like his blonde abductor. She was dressed in black colored jeans and a dark colored top with silver and red flashes of color like sequins creating a design reminiscent of wings across her chest. There was a small purse looped over her shoulder by a narrow strap. The two gigantic young women hugged.

“Come in,” said the blonde girl, disengaging from the embrace and ushering the other girl in before closing the door and then stuffing the towel back into the gap.

“What are you doing?” asked the other girl, stopping and turning to look at what the blonde girl was doing, quizzical expression on her face.

“Some of my little toys got out earlier,” stated the blonde, standing upright after the towel was back in place.

The dark haired girl looked at her feet, “Oh no,” she said sympathetically, concern on her pretty face. “How many did you have?”

“I had five, three of them got out,” replied the blonde.

That answers that, things just went from very bad to totally fucked. Now instead of having to evade one ginormous girl, now there were two.

“There are three little desperados scampering about here then?” asked the brunette, raising an eyebrow before walking carefully over to the bed, and sitting down, her weight creating an impression in the blanket and the mattress underneath. Reaching over, she picked up and the black and white plush killer whale and set the toy in her lap, absently running the fingers of her right hand down over it as she looked back at her friend.

Inside the toy, Josh now found himself looking down at the sliver of darkened space between the girl’s mid thighs, very aware of the pressure created by her hand as she stroked the top of the whale. He was close enough to inhale the light perfume she wore.

“I caught one, but the other two are still in here somewhere,” replied the blonde.

“Oh? Did you put the one you caught back in the box?” she asked.

The blonde girl shook her head before grinning and patting her belly.

“Greedy,” accused the brunette playfully, lower lip extended in a mock pout.

The blonde girl shrugged. “I was hoping the implied threat would draw the others out, but when it didn’t, oh well,” she said dismissively.

Josh’s blood ran cold. How could they talk so callously about what the girl had done? It was murder, pure and simple. She willfully swallowed him with no regard for Ham as a person. It was frightening for him they could be so cavalier. Teenaged sociopaths.

The brunette nodded, then her eyes lit up, “Oh my god! Are those the boots you got at McCready’s?” she asked, pointing at the footwear against the wall. “They are positively gorgeous and I absolutely love them,” she said appreciatively.

The blonde girl nodded, “I just pulled them out because I had to switch boxes. My little escapees tunneled out of my other box,” she stated, a hint of mirth in her voice.

“They tunneled out? That’s kind of funny,” chuckled the brunette, setting the killer whale back on the bed on its side as she stood back up. “Any chance you think they might have slipped out of your room?” she inquired, looking toward the door and arching a neatly shaped eyebrow.

“I don’t think so, that’s why I put the towel here,” she replied. “The one I caught was still under the bed, but I suppose it’s possible, though I seriously doubt it. In fact, right now, I’m pretty sure little Julian and my newest plaything little Josh are huddled somewhere in this room, listening in to our conversation,” she added.

“So you think they’re still here then,” acknowledged the brunette, grinning.

The blonde girl sucked her lower lip into her mouth and nodded.

“Can we look for them?” she asked, glee and excitement mixed in equal measure in her tone, corners of her mouth pulling up into a broad smile.

“Of course,” said the blonde, raising a finger, “but, we need to be careful, because I want to try and capture them alive,” she added. “They were given a chance to surrender and now must be disciplined for their willful insubordination.”

Willful insubordination Josh thought. ‘You ate Ham!’ he yelled mentally.

“Where have you looked so far?” asked the dark haired girl, looking down low around the room.

The blonde pointed to the base of the dresser and to the collection of plush toys along the lower shelf of the bookcase. “Just down there,” she said.

The brunette nodded, holding her hands slight apart, “Shall we?”

The blonde giggled, “I do believe we shall,” she answered.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!