- Text Size +

Steve wakes up, naked, in a small room with a lot of woman. The first thing he notices is that he is shrunken.

 

"What the fuck is this! Why am I so tiny? Explain it, you fucking bitches!"

 

Nobody replies, two women just pin him down to the ground and put an other pill into Steve's mouth, a green one instead. Suddenly, Steve is not able to get out one word anymore

 

"Finally. That guy was getting on my nerves. So, what shall he be for us women? I think he might be a good doormat. Yeah, you would like that, wouldn't you?", the woman at the front said, and dug her pink fingernail into Steve's stomach. Steve was feeling a lot of pain, but just reminded himself of one thing: He can't die. He can survive every bit of pain he receives. And then he shudders at the thought of being a doormat, having to endure an endless line of female feet walking on him.

 

"Yeah, let's make him a doormat. We might send him to the shoe store to serve the women there. I think that fits him. He should be unable to move, or he would just run away. Please give me the yellow pill."

 

A younger woman next to the doctor opens a box and gives the doctor a yellow pill. "Prepare to never move again, you little doormat. Are you already excited to literally just be something to walk on? Oh, you can't tell me because you can't speak, right."

 

And just like this, Steve's life basically was at the end now. He was worth absolutely nothing. He can't speak, he can't move, and he is tiny.

"Get two policewomen here to take him to the shoe store in the town. And don't be too gentle to him."

 

The policewomen arrive and laugh at the first sight of poor little Steve. "Oh, is that the subject? Poor little thing, ain't he? What is he gonna be?"

 

"We decided he should be a doormat. Hey, I have an idea, give me a black marker please."

 

She then proceeds to write "DOORMAT" on his body, and "PLEASE STEP ON ME" on his back. Steve felt so humiliated, he literally did NOTHING to deserve this.

 

"Alright, take him to his new home now."

 

The two policewomen just carried Steve to their car and drove to the shoe store in the town, which was huge. A lot of women going in and out, and unfortunately, there is only one entrance. Steve just gets put on a table while the two policewomen talk to the owner of the shoe store, a famous woman.

 

After a few minutes, the owner comes out, and walks to Steve.

 

"Alright, they just told me what to do with you. I hope you are excited."

 

She lays down Steve right at the entrance, where women walk in and out all day. Steve has to shudder at the throught of having to endure this torture. But the owner is not done yet.

 

"Since I basically own you now, I can be the first one to try you out, I think." She puts her sole of her shoe on his face.

 

"You are going to have to endure so much pain in the future. The store will open soon, I hope you are going to have a good time seeing the soles of all kinds of shoes."