- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rather small chapter. Not a lot of action in this just yet, just explains the setting of this story.

In the near future of our society, political correctness and feminism has gotten out of hand. Instead of ensuring that both genders get a fair chance, females have taken the chance to ensure that they get to be the dominant sex. And they don't play nice at all.

 

It had begun when the movement of feminism has become wildly popular throughout the majority of young women and even some men. At first, nothing was changed in terms of rights for men and women, and things were as we know it, but after just a bit of time, a law got passed that is called the "Sex Fairness Act", as it was called by the group of extreme feminists that pushed it. This law basically said the following:

 

"Women are allowed to send convicted male rapists into a prison specifically made for them."

 

At the first glance, society approved. This did not seem THAT bad, did it? I mean, of course, rapists deserve what ever hell this prison shall be.

 

The judge (another female, by the way) stated that the RFG, or Radical Feminism Group, will be the ones to design the prison, since they proposed the law.

 

 

 

A few months later, the world does look very different. Since the Sex Fairness Act, many feminism groups have tried to install new acts, just some examples:

 

Anti-Manspreading Act: Would not allow men to sit in buses, subways etc. Not even in airplanes.

 

Believe-Me Act: Women do not need any evidence to prove that a man raped them.

 

Pay-Me Act: Men are forced to pay in the first date.

 

 

 

You know what the worst part of this is? Those acts, they all passed. The court that decided on them coincidently was only consisting of females.

 

At the same time, the RFG finished the design of the prison. And this was not a normal prison. This prison used a new way of making the convicted regret what they have done:

All prisoners are forced to take a pill when they arrive, which shrinks them to the size of a shoe, and makes them harden so they cannot die at any circumstance. The only thing that those people can feel is the pain from whatever gets inflicted to them. But sa I said, they cannot die, so you can already imagine the torture that will happen to them.

When this system of the RFG prison was announced, there was some outcry in the public from men which thought that all things considered, this was too extreme, and with good reason. What happened next is extremely shocking.

 

The RFG installed a law which forbids men to disagree with them. All men now have to visit the prison at least once "to learn and repeal the shame of their sex".

 

And this is where the crazy stuff begins. Society as we know it is dead. Men officially are losing their rights.

 

And the feminists are enjoying every second of it.

Chapter End Notes:

Will get some action in the next chapter.