- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not TOO much action yet, but already a bit more.

Steve watches the TV where the design of the new prison was just announced and holds his breath. "I can't believe this, what is this bullshit" he says, but forgets it soon after when his favorite TV show started playing again. A few hours later, he hears someone knocking at his door. Looking through the peephole on this door, he sees a fairly young woman with a book in her hand behind it, so he opens the door.

 

"Good day, do you have time to talk about feminism and how men should repeal their awful history of being unfair towards women?"

 

This is the fourth time this week that one of these women came to Steve's door, so he's visibly pissed off and shaken. He took it calmly the last three times, but this was enough for him. He didn't want to hear about this shit, so he began cussing her out.

 

"No, I don't want to hear about your shit. In fact, I did not want to hear about it the last three times your friends came here and wanted to convince me with your fucking propaganda. Just fucking piss off!"

 

The young woman, visibly shocked by what Steve just screamed at her just took her book and ran away.

 

"Huh. Guess that was a little bit harsh, but I hope this is a lesson that these fucking feminist propaganda bullshit bitches should leave me alone."

 

He did not think about this much further and just continued watching his TV, when the door was knocking again just after a few hours. Visibly grunted, he ran to the door, looked through his peephole, but what he just saw blew his mind.

 

The previous woman that he screamed to go away, and two female cops. Of course, you always open the doors to police.

 

"Um, hello, can I help you?", he says.

 

"Mr., this woman is saying that you just raped her in front of this door. Is this true?"

 

"...what? What are you saying? This woman just came here in front of my door and talked about feminism and how we should admit what we men have done! This is not true at all, officer!"

 

"Enforcing the Believe-Me Act, this woman stated that you have in fact raped her, so you are forced to go to prison for the time being until you can show evidence that you did not rape her. Take him away."

 

And just like this, Steve was handcuffed. The young woman that obviously lied to the police just laughed Steve in the face and kicked him in the nuts, which he could not prevent at all due to being handcuffed.

 

"What the fuck, why are you not doing anything about this? This fucking bitch just kicked me straight in the fucking nuts, you just saw it!"

"Shut up, and just go into the car."

 

Steve could not believe what's just happening. This is so unfair! He did not do anything do deserve anything of this. But there was not anything he could do right now.

 

Fast forward, they just arrived in the prison, and the still handcuffed Steve is taken to a line of men who are all handcuffed too and unable to move.

 

"What is going to happen to me? Where are we? I don't want this!"

 

One of the female officers replies:

 

"Oh, just shut up already. You are about to lose your life as you know it."

 

At the same time, Steve now was the first in the line. He enters the door and sees a group of women, one of them holding something similiar to a gun.

 

Two woman instantly reach out and hold Steve to the wall, where he cannot move. The woman holding the shrinking gun stands before him and uses it on him.

 

From this point onward, Steve is now roughly the size of a foot.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter is about to get crazy.