- Text Size +

The physician had been correct: keeping up with Abby’s growth was challenging. Within a few weeks, she was having trouble fitting into her clothes. Abby and James agreed together that with their current income that they would simply need to buy her cheap clothing. What they realized within a week is that Abby would essentially need to go shopping every weekend to purchase the clothes she would wear for a week. There was no point in washing the clothes and trying to wear them again as they were almost always too small to wear again.

Abby started buying more long dresses and wearing them to work. She worked at a sales company that dealt with buying and selling minerals and mining equipment. James worked in supply chain, managing the distribution of thousands of semi-trailer trucks throughout the Midwest. They both made decent salaries, but they were starting to grow concerned with how they would afford to support Abby’s new lifestyle.

The other issue was the sheer volume of food she was eating. James was frequently running out to buy her more food. She wasn’t eating anything super human, but it was definitely more than someone of her size would be expected to.

It was June now, and Abby had reached five feet and seven inches tall.

“We need to find a way to monetize this.” Abby was always more proactive when it came to making money. “Maybe, videos?”

“What’s a job where very tall people make millions of dollars?” James had thought about this issue already, but he was not so ambitious as his wife and had not talked about making more money yet.

“Sports?”

“Yes. You could play basketball.”

There were a few women who had TS and had entered the WNBL. But that’s not what James had in mind. Those women had topped out at around eight feet tall. Abby might be as high as ten feet tall by the All-Star Break.

“What about football?”

“The NFA put in weight limits for safety purposes recently. You’ll exceed the limit in less than a season. Besides, you don’t want some roid-raging NFA player trying to take your knee out to tackle you.”

“I guess that’s true. Ok, let’s do it. Let’s enter me into the NBL draft.”

“Oh. Really?” James had been talking about it but he didn’t really think she’d be interested.

“Yeah, I mean what’s the old basketball adage? You can’t coach size? Well, I’m about to have more size than anyone on Earth.”

“Unless the rumors about that Indian cannibal woman are true. She’s supposed to be like fifteen feet tall.”

“Ok, James, whatever, I’ll be taller than any verifiable woman. More importantly, I’ll be taller than all the men I play against.”

***

“With the first pick in the NBL draft, the Chicago Balls select… Abby O’Brian.”

Abby made history at the end of June. She was fit, but had not really played basketball seriously at any level, not even high school. Yet, she had contacted an agent and furnished a copy of her medical diagnosis for TS. James had written out a growth chart, showing that while she may only be 5’10” on draft day, that she would be approximately 7’5” by the time the season started, around 10 feet tall by the time the All-Star Break arrived, and between 11 and 13 feet tall during the period of the NBL playoffs. While she had no existing talent to speak of, the potential of putting out a giant on the floor had attracted enough teams.

It was just pure luck for her that the Bulls had sucked enough last year to win the lottery and draft her. Their star player had gotten injured, and management had decided to tank. Everyone had been chasing an elite center anyway. Jok Williams was 7’ 6” and was expected to be a transformational player. He wound up being the second overall pick.

“Okay, could we have all the draftees… excuse me, could we have all the first round picks that are here stand together on the stage for a photo. Abby, we need you front a center.” She was the shortest selection of the night, no one else taken was shorter than 6’ 2”. Jok Williams stood behind her in the photo. Her head came up just to his chest. “I can’t believe you stole my draft spot. I didn’t know that they were letting little girls into the league now.”

Abby put on a big smile for the camera, turning briefly to Jok, “Don’t worry. I’m going to be a big deal. Just promise to take a picture with me again next year, ok?”

***

“Wow, this is so exciting. You know you’re a pioneer in sports now right? You’re the first woman NBL player.” James had been in attendance at the draft but hadn’t been able to speak much to her until they were taking a cab back to their hotel room.

“It is pretty exciting. The team isn’t really sure how they want to use me this summer, or if they want me to show up at all. I’m not really going to have real basketball height until September, and even then I’m not really going to be ‘fuck off’ tall until maybe November.”

“Ha, ‘fuck off’ tall. And tell me, Abby, how tall does that mean to you.” James was smiling at her, probing for a playful answer.

“Tall enough to make that Jok Williams kid my bitch on the court,” she responded, trying to be tough and playful at the same time.

“Ooh, don’t make me jealous.” They had reached their hotel room and James was starting to undress.

“Don’t worry, James, you’ll always be my bitch off the court.” She smiled as she said it, removing her dress. She had a black bra and underwear on. She moved towards her husband, looking into his eyes. And nearly eye to eye with him. He was still a couple inches taller, but she felt physically his equal in a way she never had before.

“Oh, will I?”

“No, because you already are.” She reached her arms around his head, pulling it towards his and kissing him passionately. She pushed him backwards onto their bed, and climbed on top of him, removing her underwear as she did so. She started riding him, straddling his crotch and bouncing with all the energy she had left after that long night at the draft. She looked down, and James was closing his eyes.

‘Probably picturing me even taller’ she thought. She liked closing her eyes during sex too, sometimes. It helped for pretending. But having grown six inches over the last month and a half, she was keeping her eyes open. No need to pretend. He feels smaller compared to me now. James opened his eyes again, fixating on her breasts.

“What, are my tits already blocking your view of my eyes?”

“Sorry, I was just enjoying a look at them. You already had an awesome chest, but it’s gotten even bigger.”

“Well, get used to that, because they’re just going to keep growing. Just like the rest of me.”

***

Abby continued to buy new clothes every week. The Balls had decided that they did not want her to participate in summer league. They were worried she would only develop bad habits or unhelpful experience. They told her she could keep doing her day job until September. And while there had been a substantial signing bonus, James and Abby knew that they needed the money. Abby also wanted to keep her day busy. She wasn’t the kind of person who could stand to be at home with nothing to do. The O’Brians had no children yet, and one of the less discussed side effects of TS was temporary cessation of the menstrual cycle. So with no children at home, there was nothing to keep her busy at home during the day.

Abby liked her current job anyway. And she liked that she could show off her increasing stature to her coworkers. Some of her female work-friends expressed jealousy, saying they wished they could be a foot taller. However, they also usually said that they would want it to end there. Her male coworkers talked to her little about what it was like or would be like to be taller, but they were all interested in what the Bulls were telling her, and then disappointed when she told them it was very little.

Her voice had also gotten slightly deeper as she had grown. Between her new height and her deeper voice, she had noticed that her colleagues were treating her differently. She was interrupted less often. Her opinions seemed to be carrying more weight.

As interesting as that all was, at the beginning of July she reached a milestone against James: she was now taller.

“Jealous, little husband?”

“You’ve got like an inch on me, who are you calling ‘little?’ ” He was pretending to be annoyed, but James was quite excited.

“Oh yeah, only an inch huh?” She stepped closer to him, reaching into his pants. She knew it from looking at his face, but his semi confirmed that he was excited.

“Ooh, what are you thinking there Abby?”

“I think you need to get me dinner before I give you dessert.”

James had always enjoyed cooking. There was a fun combination of experimentation and artistry to the endeavor, and he enjoyed pleasing others. He really liked pleasing his wife, so he had become the main cook in their household.

He had baked a casserole that evening, a combination of noodles and sausage with a creamy, cheesy binding. Over a pound each of sausage and noodles had gone into the dish. He pulled it out of the oven and starting transferring the food into serving bowls. James has also prepared a head of broccoli. He portioned himself a quarter of the casserole and of the broccoli. He portioned her half of the casserole and half the broccoli, leaving a quarter of each for leftovers. If she allowed leftovers.

“Oh, this smells delicious, James.” She was famished. Abby may have been about the same height as James, but her metabolism was also demanding much more energy and more nutrients than James.

“Well, dig in.”

James had been a fast eater his whole life. It was a bad habit, he knew, one that he think contributed to his former overeating problem. He finished his sausage and noodles and moved onto the broccoli. His wife was getting up, plate empty and headed towards the kitchen.

“Um, honey, I was hoping to take that as my lunch to work tomorrow.”

“Too bad, sweetie, I’m hungry now.” She walked back into their dining area from the kitchen with the rest of the dinner that James had prepared. He could hear her walking now. She now weighed slightly more than 180 pounds, about 10 pounds heavier than James. She finished the food, and looking at James with a hint of apology in her eyes she said “Listen, I know I’m eating way more than you even though we’re about the same size right now, but you’ve got to remember how demanding this growth process is.”

“I know it’s ok. I’ll get myself a sandwich or something.”

“Good. Now remember, you’re going to need to start cooking a lot more. My appetite is going to grow exponentially. Now, with dinner out of the way,” she smiled deviously, “let’s get to the bedroom and see about your dessert.”

 

 

Chapter Summary: Abby begins to grow significantly taller than her husband. The couple go out with friends and discuss their marriage. Later, James and Abby engage in some kinky behavior that heightens James's awareness of their new relationship dynamic.