- Text Size +
*******i am not the author*******

author is AlexisDefunk

at http://avatar-seer.deviantart.com/

 

Abby and James had been married for nearly two years when they started to see news reports.

“Reports are growing about a newly discovered medical condition: it’s called Theia Syndrome. Named after the ancient Greek titaness because those who have the condition are themselves growing titanic.”
James had left the news on after watching a basketball game late at night. He hadn’t been paying attention anymore, distracted by something he was reading on the Internet. As soon as he heard the news report teaser, he forgot all about what he was looking at.

“Abby, you should come back to the living room and watch this news report,” James shouted towards their bedroom.

Abby and James shared an apartment in Chicago. Abby loved it, having always been a city-girl. She had already gone to bed after the basketball game had ended.

“What is it, James?”

“Shh, just watch and listen.”

The report returned. “A newly emerging condition is affecting slightly more than 1 in 10,000 women across the world. The condition causes adult women to grow dramatically and it’s called Theia Syndrome. Like the titanic namesake of the condition, the women who have it are growing gigantic.”
The report cut to an expert, who started detailing the condition. According to the news story, women in their early and mid-twenties were starting to grow, usually one to two percent every month for several years. It seemed that most women who had TS were growing to heights ranging from seven feet to as many as ten feet.

“Our news station has heard rumors that there is a woman in India who has grown as large as fifteen feet tall, but those reports could not be confirmed.”

“Wow James, that’s incredible.” Abby was not just talking about the actual impression that Theia Syndrome was making on nearly everyone. It was a rare condition, but it was fairly obvious that there were women in the city who had gotten it. They tended to stick out in a crowd, literally. What Abby had in mind was the fact that the fantasy that she and her husband shared appeared to be a reality.

“I mean, how long have we fantasized about that kind of thing? Me, growing gigantic?”

“I know,” said James, “but let’s relax here. It’s not like the news just told us you have it.” James was the kind of guy who tried to avoid disappointment, even if that occasionally meant foregoing optimism first. Still… “It’s very exciting, honey. It is. I just want to get our hopes up over something we’re still not able to enjoy ourselves.”

Abby was much more excitable than James. It was one of the major reasons he had been so infatuated with her before they got married. “Just because I might not have TS, doesn’t mean it’s not awesome that it exists! I mean, maybe other people like us will get to live their fantasy. And we might get some new videos with actual mini-giantess actresses.”

James and Abby had stood up to go to bed. James put his arms gently around his wife and turned her around. She had brown hair and green eyes. Her skin had always been a little pale. She was fit, weighing 120 pounds. Despite their shared fantasies, James was actually the taller of the two. He stood an even six feet tall, while she was five feet and four inches tall.

James and Abby now stood stomach to stomach, with James having his arms around her lower back. James, keeping her embraced, moved to his knees so that he was now looking up at her. James had icy blue eyes which he kept framed by thick black glasses. His natural hair color was dark brown, but he kept it shaven off. “You’re right, Abby. This can’t be a bad thing for us at least. We’ll always still have our games.” Abby, now looking down at her taller husband tried to ignore his legs sticking out behind him, and really pretend she was looking down on her ‘shorter’ husband. She appreciated his even-keeled nature, but even more than that she liked when she could get him to share her hope and optimism. “Thanks for seeing it my way James. Let’s go to bed.”

***

It was May, the month of their anniversary. Abby had started experiencing a tremendous increase in appetite, but it was only at their anniversary dinner on the tenth that James wondered if it might be a sign of illness.

“I’m worried, honey. I just want to make sure you’re ok.”

“I feel great, sweetie. Never better. Just, please, stop freaking out because I wanted a 20 oz steak dinner tonight. I want to bring some of it with me to work tomorrow.”

That never happened. She ate the whole steak, a small baked potato, several pieces of asparagus, as well as a majority of the free bread they had been given.

“Ok, maybe there really is something going on,” Abby conceded as they left the restaurant together.

“You think?”

“Yeah, ok, relax, we’ll schedule a doctor’s visit.” Abby pulled her phone out of her purse. “See, I just did it electronically, we’ll go together since you’re so worried.”

James was feeling anxious about it, but a tiny part of him was also fighting his usual nature and hoping that it might be… ‘no,’ he told himself. ‘It’s selfish to think of that right now, she could be sick… but it’s not selfish, she wants it too… but it is selfish to think of it when she might be sick…’ He said, “I’m not worried, Abby, I’m anxious. What if this is…”

***

“It’s Theia Syndrome.”

Abby smiled wide. Dr. Stoke hadn’t expected that reaction. “Now, Mrs. O’Brian, I want to talk treatment options with you.”

“Treatment? I thought with TS you just sort of got it and started growing.”

“Well, that would be an accurate description of what it’s like to get TS without a diagnosis. You see, this growth process is genetic in nature, so you either have it or you don’t. But if you have it, we can still prevent it from actually occurring. But you only really have one chance to stop it early on. Once your body starts growing, it could be fatal to attempt to stop the growth process. Now, we’ve screened you early enough that we could safely prevent your growth from occurring.”

“No!” Abby had screamed that a little louder and more suddenly than she needed to and blushed when she realized how it must have sounded. “Sorry, I just, I really want to grow taller.”

“Are you aware how much taller you could grow?”

“Any amount taller, no matter how much taller, is something I want.”

Dr. Stoke was used to women being quite upset about even the possibility of having TS. In truth, she hadn’t diagnosed anyone with it, but it was such a news sensation that many women had come in for screening. “Look, it’s your decision, but have you considered talking about this with your partner.”

“He’ll be excited too. Ooh, we should go get him from the waiting room and tell him the news. Excuse me, I’ll just be a second.”

Abby opened the door to the waiting room and poked her head through the doorway. “James!”

James had spent several minutes looking for a magazine that was current when he had arrived at the doctor’s office before remembering he owned a smart phone and could just browse the Internet. When he heard his wife call, he looked up from his phone and saw her beckoning him to come back to the doctor’s examination room.

“Hi, Mr. O’Brian? I’m Dr. Stoke and your wife and I have been talking about her diagnosis. She has Theia Syndrome.”

Abby could see it in James’s eyes. He was incredibly excited, but of course he would try to play it cool, especially in the presence of this doctor. While he may be stone faced to the doctor, Abby knew his heart was racing and that his mind was moving a mile a minute.

“So… how much will she grow?”

“We started running a DNA test as soon as you got here and—“ a nurse entered the room, interrupting Dr. Stoke. “Oh, here are the results. Now something not a lot of people know about TS is that it actually has two basic forms. Type A is far more common, impacting around 1 in 10,000 women. Now, type A progresses slowly for between one and six years. We’re talking a growth rate of maybe 1% or 2% per month. Now, type B progresses far more rapidly, but lasts for a much shorter duration. With type B TS, we’re looking at growth rates between 6% and 10% every month for between four and eight months. Only 1 in 1,000,000 women have type B. In fact, hardly anyone even knows that there are two forms.”

Dr. Stoke had been describing Theia Syndrome as she was looking over the results. She had stopped talking though for a few minutes. She looked back up from the DNA results to address James and Abby.
“This condition has only been known for a few years, so you need to realize that there’s not a lot of research done on all this. One genetic marker pretty reliably informs us what the growth rate will be. I can say with confidence that Abby is going to grow 7% every month while her TS is active.”

James and Abby each started immediately doing the math in their head. ‘7% percent of me now is four and a half inches, which means I’ll be almost 5’ 9” next month, and then another 7% means I’ll be taller than James just two months from now.’ James was thinking further out. ‘If this lasts for a year, she’ll be twice as tall as me. All the things she’ll be able to do to me…’ James was getting hard thinking about how large his lovely wife would be. He caught himself, remembering they were at the doctor’s office. ‘There will be plenty of time to think about this at home.’

Dr. Stoke continued, “What I’m less certain of is how long her condition will be active. For that, I need to use more conventional measurements. Based on Abby’s metabolism, presence of new cells in her blood, and a few other boring details, I am able to determine that her TS will be active for more than one year. Mrs. O’Brian, you appear to be some sort of biological lottery winner, you might have both type A and type B TS. We didn’t even know that was possible. It’s likely you are the only woman on Earth with both forms.”

“I’m going to grow 7% every month for at least a year?”

“Unless we do something to stop it now.”

“No, we don’t want to do that, right James?”

“I fully support your decision to grow.”

“Mr. and Mrs. O’Brian, I feel it’s important that I warn you how difficult this could be. She’s going to need new clothes all the time, her dietary needs are going to grow exponentially, moving about the city and indoors could be quite difficult. It could also endanger your relationship dynamic.”

James interjected, “No, I think we both look forward to her growing taller. We thank you for your concern and advice, and we know it’s coming from a good intention. But I think we both are quite excited for her to progress through her TS.”

“Very well. But I just want to stress one last time: this is virtually our only chance to stop the process. Even a week from now, attempting to halt the growth process could kill her.”

“We understand, thank you.”

***

“I think we should just go kind of vanilla tonight, sweetie.” Usually, James and Abby would indulge their giantess fantasy together as best they could. There was often a lot of face sitting and other femdom activity. They would watch videos together, write together, play act together. 

“If that’s what you want, Abby.” They did occasionally try to have more typical sexual relations, and it would go well. Abby quite enjoyed the feeling of James being inside her. But then she would imagine him being inside her in a different way, and she could rarely resist telling him what she was thinking about.

“You know how much I love comparison. Comparing this body part to that person, or that car, or whatever. Well, I want to have a good comparison for love making in my memory before I start dwarfing you.”

James looked back at her a little cocksure. “Yeah, well you’re still the shrimp in this relationship for now.” He put his arms around her, gently moving her onto her back. He but his elbows on either side of her as he laid on top of Abby, kissing her and getting her wet. She looked up at him, seeing his hairy, bearded face approach hers. She was feeling aroused, ‘perhaps I’m feeling a little sub today,’ she thought. James and Abby did occasionally like to role-reverse. He entered her, pulling his lips away from hers, while slipping his penis into her other lips. He became rhythmic, entering and exiting, each thrust bringing her close to orgasm. She looked up at him above her, breathing heavily. His chest was above her face, hairy and muscular. 

James had been out of shape before they dated, and she really appreciated and admired the way he had gotten healthier after college. They had been good friends, but it was only after they had disconnected for a few years that they began to view each romantically. A year after reuniting and then dating and they were married.

James continued to move in and out, in and out, in and out. He looked down at his wife. He couldn’t help, he just had to think about it: ‘she’s going to be big enough for me to take a nap on by Christmas.’ Her breasts were large and beautiful. Her lips were red. She was moaning. This is when James knew it was getting time to finish. 

“I’m so happy, James.” Abby looked at her husband as he laid in bed next to her. She was tearing up.

“Have I told you that you’re beautiful when you cry like that?” James meant it. He had seen her cry tears of joy at a basketball game that their alma mater had won and knew that he was infatuated with her right then.

“You tell me that every time I cry.”

“And I’m going to keep doing so. That is if you don’t grow so big that you drown me with your tears.”