[Reviews - 1] starstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 This is about a charicter named miki who is trapped in a... rift? all alone, she tricks humans into entering her realm so that she can play with them. (her only source of entertainment.)


Rated: R
Categories: Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 541 Read: 2938
Published: April 07 2016 Updated: April 07 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

If ya wanna use my story (Especially if your a decent writer) go for it, just leave some mention of me. ;)

This is the story i wanted to make and while i suck at writing i hope you still enjoy. When you spot one of my inevitably many grammatical (and possible spelling) errors please point it out and i will fix it.

 

chars:

Miki: Sealed away in her own realm, unable to leave unless a certain (long forgotten and very cliche) condition was met. In her realm she is effectivly god and she can control people's physical appearance (I.E. size ;) completely and easily. She doesnt have a consistent appearance so just picture her looking like whatever. Miki is a prankster and fun loving. (think a beautiful living trollface.)

Tracy: the first victim of miki (that this story mentions) she is, before miki gets to her, a tall skinny girl with about a D. Tracy is the kinda person who if you put a gun to her she would rip it from your hand, and has the strength to support that.

1. Chapter 1 by Truestm [Reviews - 1] starstarstar (541 words)

The start of this story with a great idea but inevitably bad execution.