- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

If ya wanna use my story (Especially if your a decent writer) go for it, just leave some mention of me. ;)

This is the story i wanted to make and while i suck at writing i hope you still enjoy. When you spot one of my inevitably many grammatical (and possible spelling) errors please point it out and i will fix it.

 

chars:

Miki: Sealed away in her own realm, unable to leave unless a certain (long forgotten and very cliche) condition was met. In her realm she is effectivly god and she can control people's physical appearance (I.E. size ;) completely and easily. She doesnt have a consistent appearance so just picture her looking like whatever. Miki is a prankster and fun loving. (think a beautiful living trollface.)

Tracy: the first victim of miki (that this story mentions) she is, before miki gets to her, a tall skinny girl with about a D. Tracy is the kinda person who if you put a gun to her she would rip it from your hand, and has the strength to support that.

Author's Chapter Notes:

The start of this story with a great idea but inevitably bad execution.

*Miki POV*

  Miki was bored, she decided to find someone to toy with. "fake humans are decent toys but they are no fun, their reactions are pretty much copy and paste." Miki always talked to herself, probably from the lack of people to talk to.

  Miki looked through a hole in the... rift? She tried to find someone who looked nice that she could play with. The first one she saw was a to the trope loli "far too innocent looking." She said about the first one, she kept looking. The second was kinda pretty "Only two trys" she said with a smile.

 

 

*Tracy POV*

  Tracy was headed to the kitchen when she saw a strange hole in her wall, being curious, she went to investigate, it seemed like some sorta slide... but to where? "well, YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!" she yelled as she jumped in and slid down.

  Darkness. That was all the tunnel seemed to lead to, darkness. Any light had long since dissapeared, she must have been sliding for hours. "How long is this boring thing?"

  Almost like a responce to her question the tunnel stopped, she felt like she was floating. "what the hell?" she asked the darkness, slowly, a dull purple glow filled the void. Via that glow she saw she... nothing? Nothing except herself.

  "Hello?" She yelled into the void.

  "Why hello there cutie." said a mysterious voice behind her.

  She spun around ready to confront whatever it was. "Who are you?!" she said loudly.

  "Calm down" she said with a calm voice, an untrustworthy voice. "this void is a bit bland." The void near instantly was replaced with a small island in the ocean. Nothing but the island, the sky, and the sea was visible.

  "w-what the hell?!" Tracy said, supprised. "w-why am I here?"

  "Because, i was bored and i needed someone to play with." The strange girl said. "you should eat, your probably hungry."

  "No thanks, im good." Tracy replied, fully convinced this girl was going to drug her.

  "Then we can get straight to the fun!"

  Tracy suddenly felt sick... she looked at the girl... wasnt she taller than her? aparently not as they were eye to eye... wait... was that girl getting taller? Tracy's usually undersized shirt was no longer so small, it fit her... thats when it hit her, the girl wasnt getting taller, she was shrinking! "What the hell is happening to me?!?"

  "your shrinking." she said blandly.

  Tracy could do nothing as she shrank, her pants fell down but her shirt still covered her, she was the size of a child! Her shirt became impossible to hold up leaving her in her underwear, which she barly held on. as she shrank, about a foot tall, she gave up. She let the pantys and bra fall to the ground around her and she finally stopped, her 6'4 height now being only about 6.4 inches.

  "well you cute little toy, you ready to play?" The girl reached down at Tracy, who was frightened out of her normal personality, and afraid that if she fought back she would be even smaller.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you all enjoy the first chapter, didnt have time to write more, wish i could.