- Text Size +

The next day I told my dad I was sick and just wanted to stay home in bed. He tried to get me to go to Cindy’s but I was able to convince him I would be ok. I just wanted to sleep and not be lugged around all day. He told me he would have Cindy check in with me later in the day to see how I was doing and with that, he called her and told her I was sick and would be staying home that day and asked her if she would check-in on me.

The morning went by fast. It was like a holiday for me. I wasn’t being bounced around inside of a purse or used as someones foot massager. Oh how all of that was about to change. I heard a key turn the lock and looked out my window as she walked in. She looked absolutely beautiful. She was wearing a yellow dress that went just past her knees, her make-up was flawless and flat strappy sandals to match her dress. She walked straight to my dollhouse and called for me.

Slowly I walked out the door, trying my best to act sick, holding my head, acting all groggy. I stood on my porch and looked up at her and mumbled “good morning”.

She looked at me smiling and said: “it isn’t morning anymore squirt, it’s 2 in the afternoon”.

“It is?” I asked with a scratchy voice.

“Yep. And I need you to come with me” she said cheerfully as she reached down and picked me up. She held me there for a few seconds looking and smiling at me as I sat in her palm. She said she wanted me to meet some friends of hers and that it would only take about an hour and then she would bring me back home.

“Oh, ok” I said. What else could I do. It wasn’t like I could say no and she would leave it at that. Not her. She wanted something, and she wanted it yesterday.

She held me very carefully, not to tight, not to loose. She even held me in the car driving to her friends house. She rubbed my back with her thumb all the way there. I felt so at peace. She parked her car and set me on her lap and grabbed her cell phone. She dialed some numbers and then she started speaking. “Hey baby, it’s me.” pause “No, everythings fine, he‘s here with me now.” pause “I checked on him and he said he felt better and asked to spend the rest of the day with me, I just wanted to let you know” pause “Alright, I’ll see you then, love you” pause “Byeee” She closed her phone, put it inside of her purse and we went inside the house.

She called to her friends and I heard giggling, and then a womans voice call out: “we’re on the patio”. She walked straight there and sat down. She slowly opened her fingers and gently placed me on the table in front of her and the two other women.

“Now Jim”, she said. “These are my friends, Amber and Stacy”

I turned to face them. Amber was very skinny, long straight brown hair, brown eyes, freckles, small breast, maybe 5’5”.

Stacy, on the other hand, was a total knock-out. She was at least 6 foot tall, shoulder length platinum blonde hair, huge breast (at least a 40DD if not bigger), powder-blue eyes and the most luscious lips I have ever seen. I could only stare in awe at this beautiful goddess. Just then, I felt a slight stinging flick across my ass. Cindy had thumped me slightly (to her it was slightly, to me it burned like hell). “Jim, where are your manners?” she asked raising her eyebrow at me looking very serious.

“Hello ladies, nice to meet you”, I finally blurted out, still staring at Stacy. The two women giggled a bit and told me hello. I noticed the two of them were drinking margaritas and were slightly feeling tipsy. I knew if we stayed very long this wouldn’t turn out very good for me. If I only knew how right I was.

After an hour of drinking all three of them were getting louder and louder and slurring their words. That’s when it happened. Cindy’s cell phone rang. Everyone hushed as she answered it. She talked like she hadn’t drank a thing and smiled at me and hung up the phone. She looked at me and burst out laughing which sent the other two women into a laughing fit as well. Finally, Cindy caught her breath and told me “your dad has to work tonight so I guess you’re stuck with us for the evening”.

All the women commenced laughing again. Spilling their drinks as they swayed side to side. I was stuck on this table and no way to get down. “Hey girls” Cindy said. “Want to play a game? It’ll be fun?” The both agreed and Cindy told us the game. “We are going to play hide-n-seek”, and she laughed. “whoever finds Jim gets him for 5 minutes”. “What?” I said, but it fell on deaf ears, they were all too busy laughing to hear me.

I was set on the floor in the next room and the game began.