- Text Size +

That morning I awoke early. I lay there amongst her lingerie replaying last night over and over again in my head. I had this silly grin on my face and I still could smell her scent all over me. I was getting aroused all over again. I wish she would wake up, hold me in her soft, warm hands and lick me into another frenzy. I wondered if it felt that way “EVERY TIME” or if it is only a “ONE TIME DEAL”. I had to know. I was going crazy here. My hormones had been awakened by this beautiful giantess. Thoughts of her were dancing around in my mind. I reached down and began to rub myself. It felt so good I continued until I felt my whole body convulsing at my orgasm. When I finished, I opened my eyes and there stood Cindy watching me.

“HAVING FUN IN THERE”? she said sarcastically.

“I…um…I was just…

But she cut my sentence off rather abruptly saying; “I can see what you were doing. What are you, a little pervert or something”?

Her words chilled me to the bone. She was nothing like she was last night. I asked her what was wrong and she looked at me like she could kill me. She said nothing. She went to the bathroom and showered and then she came back and picked me up and set me in the sink and began running water in it and told me to bathe.

She stayed gone about ten minutes before returning. She took me out, rather roughly, dried me off with a washcloth and took me to the kitchen and set me on the counter still wrapped up in the washcloth. All this time she said nothing. I never heard her speak until the doorbell rang.

“That’s your father, I’ll be right back” was all she said and left the room.

She let my dad in and I heard her talking to him, just chit-chat, then she began to whisper. I couldn’t make any of it out. Just then, I heard my dad say: “HE WHAT? HE SAID WHAT?” I could hear her crying, begging him to take it easy with me. I was dumbfounded. “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON”? I thought to myself as my dad stormed into the kitchen.

He pointed his finger at me and said; “YOU! YOU! I DID NOT RAISE YOU TO BE A PERVERT NOR DID I RAISE YOU TO DISRESPECT ANYONE! DO YOU HEAR ME?”

I was at a loss for words. How do you defend yourself when you don’t know what’s going on. “But dad” was all I could get out before he began lecturing me. “Cindy was nice enough to invite you into her home, to care for you, to feed you and put a roof over your head and this is the thanks she gets?” He was angry. He had never raised his voice to me before. I was scared more then I can ever remember. “But dad”… “Don’t you but dad me”! He said. “Cindy will be here in a minute if she can stop crying and you WILL apologize to her, do you UNDERSTAND ME!”

“Apologize? What did I do, dad?”

He gave me a stern look and said; after she hung up with me last night she told me you sat on the couch looking at her feet and masterbated in front of her. Then, this morning, you crawl under the door and watch her take a shower.

I didn’t do those things dad, I swear. She’s lying.

“That’s enough son” It’s one thing to disrespect someone, it’s another thing to accuse them of lying once you’re caught.

His eyes were red with rage. He stayed on the other side of the table the whole time he talked to me. I guess he was scared of what he would do to me if he ever got near the countertop where I was at. Cindy, however, stayed just outside the door listening, with an evil smirk on her face until she heard my dad speak again. Then she sat back down on the sofa and began with the water-works again.

Now son, I’m going to the living room to get Cindy and you’d better hope for your sake that she accepts your apology, because if she doesn’t, you will be spending all your days at home in your dollhouse. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!

“Y…Y….YES SIR!” I was able to say.

He went into the other room and he and Cindy came in. She was still sniffling, acting like she was a victim of some horrible crime. The walked up towards me, his arm around her shoulders, holding her tight against him, almost as if he was helping her to walk.

“O.K. SON, DON’T YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO CINDY?”

I stood up, keeping the washcloth around me, taking several steps forward I looked her in the eye and I apologized to her for any disrespect and everything else I had done. I was very sincere with my apology. The only thing I could think of that made her upset was when I masterbated on her lingerie.

My dad looked at her and asked her if that was good enough or if I needed to do it again.

She smiled at my dad, then at me and said that she believed me.

My dad looked at me again and told me I was grounded for the next month. “GROUNDED?” I thought. I don’t go anywhere or do anything to be grounded from.

Cindy spoke up in my defense. “Ralph. Don’t be too hard on him. I’m sure it was just his way of dealing with being in a strange place and all. Plus, with Pearl still in the hospital he’s just acting out.”

My dad cut his eyes at me and said: “if he acts out again, you have my permission to punish him.” Then he looked at Cindy, smiled, kissed her and told her he would be there right after work.

Once he left, it was on with. I asked her why she told him that story. She just smiled saying: “now, I have him right where I want him. And you as well.”

“But you lied, Cindy”. I said.

“WHAT? IS THAT BACKTALK I HEAR FROM YOU?” She said mockingly. And with that, I was snatched up from the counter and taken to her bedroom and put on the floor at her black nylon stockinged feet. She stood to her full height looking down at me. I began backing up slowly trying to see her face. Once I could see her evil smile, she said: “your dad said if you misbehaved I could punish you. Now, for back talking me, what should I do?” And with that, she moved directly in front of me again. I began backing up trying to see what she was doing. Every time I would get about the length of her foot away from her, she would step directly on each side of me again, lightly brushing me with her big toe.

I figured she was just having some fun with me at my expense so I played along. I knew once I got to the wall it would be over with because there would be no where else to go. Had I been paying attention, I would’ve noticed she had me changing directions almost every time I backed up but I was too busy trying to see her face, trying to read into what she was doing.

I went to take a step back and tripped on a small step. I didn’t think too much of it at the time, I figured I was close to the wall and that was just a slight hump in the carpet. Boy, was I wrong. I scooted backwards several inches, never looking back. Every time I scooted, she pushed her foot forward, raising her toes up and then trying to grab at my legs with them. I scooted back again and noticed a slight change in the light, it was a shade darker then where I had just been. It hit me, a shadow. She’s going to back me under her dresser and then it will be over with.

I figured I would get it over with fast. I scooted as fast as I could until I saw a roof over my head. I looked up, saw the dome shape to it and just as I was going to crawl out, her toes came in, slowly pushing me back. Back I went, until she finally stopped and rested her nylon covered toes on me and began to speak. “Jim, you are such a little gentleman showing me where I left my slipper”. With that, she slowly lifted her foot and began shaking it side to side. I was assaulted in there. She would shake her foot for about 15-30 seconds then slowly put it down squeezing the breath out of me. This continued for over 15 minutes, that I know of, because I finally passed out.

When I came to, I was on her sofa between her feet, Cindy staring down at me so lovingly with a glass of wine in her hand. “Glad to see you are awake, squirt”

“Wh…Wha…what happened?” I asked, rubbing my head.

“I’m sorry” Cindy stated, still smiling. “When I put you down on the floor, you tried to look up at me and you fell backwards and knocked yourself out.”

There was no way I dreamed what happened just then. If I had been knocked out, I wouldn’t be as sore as I am. She’s crazy to think I’ll believe that story. I tried to stand but as soon as I did her right foot came down over me, mashing me between the sofa cushion and the ball of her foot. She would take turns switching feet, rolling me back and forth, putting me under her toes, and then, finally, she had me between her feet again and rubbed me unconscious between her arches.

When I awoke this time, I was in my dollhouse on my bed. I heard the TV going and peeped out to see my dad and Cindy snuggled up on the couch together. I shook my head, let out a deep *sigh* and laid back down and made the best of my night alone. I knew Cindy would torture me again tomorrow.