- Text Size +

That morning I awoke to giggling. As I raised up, I saw what was so funny to them. Sometime during the course of my sleeping, the girls had put me inside one of Sara’s blue bunny slippers and covered me with a beige, knee-high stocking.

“Very funny” I said, standing up and walking out of the slipper. All the girls laughed even harder at me, especially when my feet got tangled up in the stocking.

“OK ladies” Debbie said. “Let’s hurry up and get ready so we can go.”

“Excuse me” Sara said taking her toes and nudging me out of the way and sliding her foot into her slipper. “Wouldn’t want you getting trapped inside of there, now would we?” she giggled and winked at me as she walked away.

As I turned around, there stood Debbie. “I hope you like the surprise we have planned for you today, isn’t that right girls?” And they all burst out into laughter. Debbie picked me up and placed me on top of her dresser and told me to “stay put” as she shook her index finger at me. “Can’t have you walking around on the floor, they aren’t used to watching where they are going.”

How very true, I thought to myself. I watched in amazement as the girls changed right in front of me. They would walk over to the dresser where I was and stand there in their bra’s and panties looking into the mirror and at me to see if I was looking back. Their breast hanging just inches overhead of me and them shaking (on purpose) just to see my reaction. All but Sara, she went into the bathroom and changed. When she came out, she walked over to me and placed her hand down, palm up and I sat inside of it as she carried me to the kitchen.

Sonya was sitting there in her bathrobe drinking a cup of coffee. “Good morning” she sang out. Good morning we both chimed in to her. Holding out her hand, Sonya said: “I’ll take him, Sara.”

“Yes ma’am“, she answered handing me over to her.

Sonya set me on the table and told Sara to take a seat. Sonya began telling me that I would need to be on my best behavior today while I was out with the girls and that I better listen to them. “I don’t want to have to explain anything bad happening to you to your parents, UNDERSTOOD!”

I quickly nodded. I knew when she was being serious, and this was one of those times.

“We’ll keep a close eye on him, Miss Sonya, I promise.” Sara said.

“I know you girls will.” Sonya said, “and I better not get a bad report on you either” and with that, she crossed her legs and reached down pulling off her slipper and slapped the edge of the table with the toe section next to me with it.

The wind and the vibrations from the blow nearly knocked me off my feet. Sara stared in disbelief at what happened.

Sonya laughed saying, “he knows I wouldn’t hit him, it’s only a joke, I do it all the time.”

Still, the look on Sara’s face said it all. She was mortified at what Sonya done. Whether playing or not, she thought, that is just plain cruel. Sara forced a smile at Sonya and then at me.

The others came walking in at that time saying their good mornings to Sonya while getting themselves some juice. They all sat around giggling about my surprise. Sonya raised an eyebrow saying: “you mean he doesn’t know about it yet?”

“Not yet, momma” Debbie said in a giggle.

“Hmmmmmm” Sonya let out almost giggling herself. “Maybe I should go and watch too?”

All the girls laughed and told her the more the merrier. Sonya declined the invitation saying she was going to do the housework while we were gone.

We got into the car, radio blasting, girls talking over it and laughing. Finally we reached our destination…the mall. Debbie quickly blew me a kiss before putting me inside of her purse and zipping it shut, off they went with me bouncing and being hammered by all the junk in there.

Finally, all movement stopped and the purse was opened. Debbie reached inside and pulled me out putting me down on a purplish field. It was carpet. I looked around at my surroundings and saw we were in a shoe-store.

Debbie looked at me grinning and said: “it’s your job tell us what shoes look good on us and to buckle the straps or tie the laces, ok?”

I looked up at her and the other girls and slightly nodded.

“Great, it’s settled.” Justine said. “Girls, let’s S H O P!”

They left me there on the floor, and with all the traffic in there, I quickly got under the chair. Debbie and Sara were the first to return holding a box of shoes. Debbie had a pair of flat sandals and after putting them on, she told me to start buckling. That was easier said then done. I struggled with the straps for some time before finally getting them tight. “Nice job” she said and then began walking around.

Sara had a pair of high-heeled strappy sandals. “Climb on up and buckle mine too” she giggled. I could tell she got those shoes on purpose. As I was climbing up her foot, she giggled and slightly shook her foot saying it tickled. The movement was too much and I went end over end rolling down her foot. I went tumbling across her toes and onto the carpet finally stopping about 7 inches from her feet.

As I was standing up, a pair of size 9, leather, white thong sandals with lavender painted toes came crashing down on both sides of me. I quickly looked up to see it was a woman in her 40’s, auburn hair, green eyes. She asked Sara if she could help her.

Terrified, Sara held her hands out telling the saleswoman not to move. She looked down at me and told me to “come here.”

The saleswoman looked down and saw me slowly backing away from her. She quickly put her hand across her chest under her neck, took a short, deep breath and took three short steps backwards before regaining her composure.

“He…you…what…you are the person…in the…news…newspaper and magazines.” she stuttered, pointing at me.

Debbie saw what happened and rushed over, picking me up holding me against her cheek asking me if I was alright.

“I’m fine” I told her. “Just a close call.” By then, all the girls were rushing over.

The saleswoman began apologizing to me and the other girls. She said “I didn’t see him down there, I swear I didn’t.” And she apologized again.

“He’s ok” Debbie said, “no need to apologize…no harm, no foul” Debbie said and placed me on the empty chair behind her.

Sara told them what had happened. Right up to the point of her shaking her foot and me rolling off of it.

“But still” the woman said. “What if…” and she turned pale, her knees buckled and Sara and Justine grabbed her. Patricia went running to the back and came with a cup of water. The girls helped her sit down and she drank the water.

“I’m fine now” the woman said. “It just hit me what would’ve happened if I had stepped closer or he had rolled out further. Tears began welling up in her eyes. Debbie reached into her purse and handed the woman a tissue. She thanked her for it and wiped her eyes.

“Tell you what” Debbie said. “How about you take a short break and watch him while we finish shopping?”

The woman looked down at me and back at the girls. “Wh…what do I do?” she asked.

Justine blurted out. “just make sure you keep an eye on him and don’t step on him” she laughed.

“No…no, I almost did that already” the saleswoman stated.

“It’s ok, really” Debbie said. “Just sit behind the counter and take it easy for a little bit, you’ve had quite a scare and you need a small break to calm your nerves.”

“Yes, I suppose you’re right. But you actually trust me with him?” she asked.

“Sure we do” Justine remarked. “and if you have to, make him wait on some customers while you’re on your break.”

“Justine” Patricia said. All the girls laughed at Justines remark and went back to shopping.

The saleswoman, whose name tag had Judith on it, looked at me and asked how this worked. “Picking you up, I mean”

“Place your hand down palm up and I will climb in and sit down.” I said. She did it and soon we were off where she took her seat behind the counter.

She would put me on the shelf under the counter when she rang up a sale and take me back out afterwards. She began thinking about what she could do with me at my size and began squirming in her seat.

She placed me on the floor and slid her sandals off and began rubbing me with her feet. Real slow and easy at first, then it started getting rougher. She gripped me underneath her toes and squeezed the breath out of me countless times. She finally calmed down and slowly began rubbing me again. She would start at her big toe and rub me all the way to her heel and back again. Once she knocked me down and placed her massive foot on me and slowly pressed me into the floor keeping just enough pressure on me so I couldn’t get up.

When she saw the girls coming, she grabbed me with her toes and crossed her legs and dropped me in her awaiting palm. She handed me to Debbie and apologized to her again for almost stepping on me earlier.

Debbie told her it was just an accident and that all was fine.

The saleswoman rang up the shoes and gave the girls her discount and waved bye to them as they left the store.

In the car, the girls were laughing telling me I would have to buckle their shoes when we got home. I made the remark that they had better bought flip-flops or something to slide their feet in and out of. They all laughed and said, “we’ll see when we get home”

Once home, they opened their packages revealing to Sonya and me the same style shoe in different colors. They each had bought a pair of strappy sandals with a four-inch heel. They all laughed saying their heels were even taller then me.

“It’s ok” Sonya said. “Just wait right here and I’ll be right back.”

Sonya went upstairs and when she returned, she was wearing a pair of strappy sandals with a two inch heel. Laughing, she said: “does this make you feel any better?” All the girls laughed at her, even me, it was embarrassing, but funny.