- Text Size +

After the trip was over I was so glad to be back home again. That had to have been the longest week of my entire life. Cindy had questioned me over and over about my time there with Sonya. I kept telling her the same thing, “Sonya slept and I watched T.V. in the other room”. Damn, I hated lying to her, but what other choice did I have. I never tried to stop Sonya from pleasuring me, and even if I did try who’s to say she would’ve listened to me anyways. I was just as guilty as she was but she showed no remorse for her actions.

Frank and Sonya attached themselves to my dad and Cindy. It seemed like either they were always at my dad’s house or we were going over to theirs. It really bothered me the way my dad was acting. He rarely worked overtime anymore, and he was even calling in sick or leaving early to go play golf with Frank.

I basically moped around a lot. With all the friends my dad had, why hang out with this loud-mouthed, obnoxious jerk. I finally asked Cindy about it, hoping to get some kind of understanding about dad’s behavior but all she could do was shrug her shoulders and say “who knows.”

My dad finally proposed to Cindy and they were married a few months later. When they getting ready to leave after the reception for their honeymoon, dad handed me over to Sonya and told her they would see them in a few weeks.

“WHAT THE HELL!” I blurted out.

My dad looked at me like I was some sort of idiot for a few seconds before saying: “Son, you can’t go with us on our honeymoon, you know that”.

“I know that, dad”. I said. “But you could’ve at least told me about these arrangements before hand”.

“It’ll be ok. I trust Sonya, Frank, and Debbie like I would family”. he said. And with that, he said his goodbyes and began walking towards the limo.

Cindy was watching all this teary-eyed. She took me from Sonya, kissed me several times and turned around and began whispering to me; “ok squirt’ she said. “If you need anything, and I mean anything, you call the cruise line and tell them the name of the ship and give them my name, it’s all written down inside of your bag with your clothes inside’.

I smiled and told her thank you and kissed her back.

She went to hand me back to Sonya when I said, “Cindy, will it be ok if I call you mom?”

She began crying uncontrollably. “YES!” “YES!” “YES, I’d love that” was all she could say. After almost sucking the skin off of me with all her kisses she finally handed me over to Sonya, waved good bye and off they went for their 2 week cruise.

Sonya looked down at me smiling telling me we were going to have all kinds of fun for the next 2 weeks. I rolled my eyes, took a deep breath, and let it out saying I could hardly wait.

Sonya pretty much behaved herself over the weekend because Frank and Debbie were there. I hung out with Debbie as much as I could and she even introduced me to several of her friends. She was very protective over me. She would let them talk to me, but not touch me in any way. I could tell she was jealous when I was talking to her friend Jeannie. We laughed and told jokes for almost an hour before Debbie finally told her friends it was time for them to go because we had to get ready to go out to eat.

Frank and Sonya went out, me and Debbie had some delivery pizza and watched some horror movies that night. I scared her a few times during the movies when the music would get loud and the suspense was at its highest, I would jump and holler causing her to scream and then she would giggle and tell me to stop scaring her like that.

Debbie was very interesting, smart, and nice looking to say the least. She was class valedictorian and going to Harvard in the Fall to study Law. Her life was all planned out for her. She was on top of the world and she knew it.

When Monday morning came Frank left for work and Debbie left soon afterwards to spend a few days at her Grandparents house before she was off to college. That meant I would be alone with Sonya for the next 2 days. I had already memorized the cruise lines number and the name of the ship my parents were on and was ready to call at a moments trouble. “Wait a minute” I said to myself. “How am I going to call? It’s not like I can pick up the phone and just dial the number.” I thought a few seconds and wondered why they couldn’t leave me with Amber for 2 weeks. At least I knew where I stood with her.

Sonya came into the den and sat on the sofa looking around the room. She spotted me sitting on the bottom of the bookshelf and motioned to me to come over. I got up very slowly and walked over to her. When I got there, she slowly slid her feet out of her bedroom slippers and closed them in around me. She spoke softly, almost in a sexy whisper saying; “everyone here earns their keep, and now that includes you. From now on, you are to rub my feet twice a day, paint my toenails when needed, and do anything else I ask, understood?”

“Yes ma’am” was all I could say.

She moved her feet apart and stretching her legs and crossing her ankles she told me to start rubbing.

I rubbed for over an hour. Climbing on her feet and trying to position myself to keep rubbing without falling off was more strenuous then the rubbing itself.

“That’s very good” she said. “Now, I would like my nails painted, please.”

She set the bottle of red nail polish down in front of me after opening it and told me to get started. It seemed like it was taking forever to paint her nails. Each time I dipped the brush inside the bottle it seemed the brush gained twenty pounds but I finally finished.

“Very nice” she commented looking over each toe one by one. “Don’t you think I should wear my sandals today to show off my pedicure?”

“Yes, Ms. Sonya” I blurted out. Not knowing what else to say to her, or maybe just too tired to care.

After her nails dried, she took out a pair of beige leather flat sandals and began putting them on. She smiled at me and asked what I thought. Not thinking, I shrugged my shoulders and told her whatever she likes.

WRONG THING TO SAY!

Hmmmmmmm. She said. And with that, she unbuckled the strap around her left ankle, picked me up and sat me on top of her foot and strapped me in between her ankle and the strap tightening it enough so I couldn’t fall out. “THERE” she smiled. “Now maybe you can see from a better angle how they look.” She stood up and began walking around the room.

Everything was a blur as she walked. Once she stopped my field of vision returned just long enough to see where we were before she took another step. Her footfalls seemed light actually, nothing like I had imagined it would feel like. I was expecting to have my whole body jarred with each step but it didn’t happen, not even when she walked out to get the mail.

She kept me there all day long, right up until it was time for Frank to get home from work, that’s when she finally released me and put me on the coffee table. I sure hope my 2 week stay wasn’t going to end up strapped to her ankle every day.