- Text Size +

I made my way down the steps and began walking across the carpet when all of a sudden a black strappy sandal with a 6 inch heel landed on either side of the carpet. I took several steps backwards before looking up and seeing who this foot belonged to.

Her name was Helen, that much I remembered. She was with another woman named Angelina. She looked at Angelina and then at me and said: “You know, Angelina, the last time I saw something this small moving on the ground I squished it.” and with that, she lifted her heel and ground her foot into the concrete patio floor. Both women began laughing and went on their way.

I hurried as fast as I could to my table and sat there scared out of my mind for the next half hour wondering why some people were so cruel to me. Every once in a while I would see Helen or Angelina staring at me and each time they caught me looking back at them, they would either stomp their foot or grind it into the floor the whole time grinning their evil smiles at me.

I tried my best to stay out of their sight but they made it an effort to stay in my line of vision if nothing else just to torture me. Finally, I could take it no longer. I got Cindy’s attention and told her I was going inside for a few minutes. She asked me what was wrong and I told her it was just too much excitement and I needed some time to myself away from everything. She offered to go with me but I told her I would be fine and if I wasn’t back in 30 minutes, to come looking for me. She kissed me and watched me make my way into the house before joining her guests again.

Helen saw me go inside and she grabbed Angelina by the arm practically dragging her inside the house. Finally Angelina asked her what was going on and Helen motioned her attention towards me sitting alone…unattended, under the coffee table.

Both women casually made their way over to the couch and sat down pretending not to notice me. As slowly as I could I began backing up hoping not to be seen. Helen said her shoes were killing her and unstrapped it taking her foot out and stretching it towards me, in a flash she had me gripped with her toes, squeezing the breath out of me.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” she said looking at Angelina, “he feels good under my toes.” Angelina told her to go elsewhere to do that before she was caught. Helen quickly dragged her foot back and reached down and pulled me from underneath her long toes and held me tightly in her grip until they were in the den, just the three of us, and me totally at their mercy.

Helen slid her shoe back off and dropped me on the floor and placed her massive size 9 foot on me. She started slowly rolling me back and forth under it moaning and cooing telling Angelina how good I felt under there. By that time, Angelina had already taken her shoes off and her black nylon-clad feet were waiting their turn. Helen rolled me over to Angelina and her size 7 assault began. She grabbed me with her toes, pulled me, twisted me, mashed me into the carpet, and several times I looked like I was drowning in a pool of feet as she rubbed her feet up and down, side to side, rolling me over one foot with the other. The last time she did this my jacket ripped in half. She felt it and stopped for a minute thinking she had crushed me.

Both women looked down and laughed at me. My hair was a mess, jacket torn in half, shirt and pants ripped, and to this day, my shoes have never been found. Helen told her she had an idea and told Angelina to sit on the floor. Both women sat with their legs straight in front of them and Helen put me at Angelina’s foot then pressed her foot against it sandwiching me between them. They pressed me deep into their soles, held me like that several minutes then released me just before I passed out.

This went on what seemed forever. I knew I had one chance and one chance only. The next time the pressure released on me I was going to make a break for it and as soon as it did I made my move. I jumped, rolled, and stood running. The next thing I saw was light as Angelina lifted her foot off of me. I shook the cobwebs from my head and when I sat up I saw Helen on one side of me and Angelina on the other.

“All we wanted was to have some fun and this is how you treat us?” Helen said. “Maybe I should just flatten your little ass and teach you some manners. And with that she slowly raised her foot above me. The next sound I heard was Helen scream and then a loud “THUD!” as she hit the floor.

There standing behind Helen was Cindy and Amber. Angelina quickly grabbed her shoes holding them in a throwing position as she walked backwards out of the room. Helen grabbed her shoes and did the same. Neither woman said a word as they left. Amber had made her way over to me and was standing protectively over me through all this and I never knew she was there until Cindy spoke to me asking me if I was alright.

I ran as fast and as hard as I could to Cindy. She dropped to her knees and gently picked me up asking if I was alright. I began crying uncontrollably unable to speak. Amber had picked up what was left of my jacket and a shirt sleeve and showed it to Cindy. The look on Cindy’s face made me glad she wasn’t mad at me.

It took me almost an hour to calm down enough to try to talk. The best I could do was “hic-coughing”. I would get 2 or 3 words out and I would start crying and shaking again. Amber looked at me and told Cindy maybe she should try cleaning me up and that she would handle the guest. Cindy agreed and carried me upstairs. Amber did a good job telling the guests that the party had worn me out and that I was sound asleep inside and thanked everyone for coming.

Fifteen minutes later, Amber came upstairs and told us that everyone was gone and that she had locked the doors. I had asked Cindy where my dad was. All I wanted was to go home and stay in my bed for the rest of my life. She looked at Amber and bit her lip before telling me he had to stay and work tonight. It figures, I thought to myself.

“Cindy?” I asked

“Yes squirt?” she answered.

“May I please go to sleep now?” I asked.

“Sure thing” she said as she placed me on a silk pillow on her nightstand.

“Thank you for the party, it was the biggest one I ever had”

“You’re welcome” she said smiling.

“And thank you Cindy and Amber for rescuing me tonight” I said. “She was actually going to…going to….to……” and with that I began crying again.

Amber reached over and began stroking me with her index finger telling me in a soft voice to go to sleep, it was all over with.

Cindy told me I had a world of presents to open in the morning so I needed my rest.

Ambers stroking had me so relaxed I barely remember hearing them say goodnight as they left the room.

The two women discussed what had happened and knew what needed to be done. They both began calling all the guest and told them why the party had been cancelled like it was. Needless to say there were a lot of angry people, including Helen and Angelina who were banished from the social loop they had once known.