- Text Size +

Amber went to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine and came back to the den where she left me. Taking a sip, she looked at me and asked: “would you paint my nails like you did for Stacy earlier”?

I looked at her kind of strange at first and answered, “do I have a choice”?

“Sure you do, why would you even ask”? she said.

“I’m not used to having an opinion when it comes to what someone says for me to do” I replied.

“Well, with me, you have a choice” and she smiled at me very warmly, letting me know it was ok.

I thought about it for a minute and told her I would.

“Great” she said as she pulled out a make-up case from beside the chair. Opening it, from what I could see there were at least 25 different colors of nail polish in there. “Hmmmm” she said as she dug around inside the case. Finally, after looking for five minutes she asked me: “any preference”?

I looked at her, almost amazed that she wanted my opinion and finally said: “how about the plum color, you know, to match your luscious lips”. After I said that, I realized what I had said and it really surprised her almost as much as it did me for saying it. I couldn’t believe it, she was actually blushing. When she saw me looking at her flushed-face, she quickly grabbed her glass of wine and sucked it down.

She went and got a refill on her wine and after recomposing herself, she came back in the den and shook up the bottle of polish and opened it and just like Stacy did, she set it between her big toes and then placed me down there and I began painting them for her.

I took my time, and she would talk a little bit and then moan softly as I applied polish with each stroke. When I finished, she set me back on the table, closed the bottle of polish and put it back with the rest and put the case away.

She stared down at her freshly painted toes and wiggled them a few times before turning her attention back to me. She smiled and told me I had done a great job on them and when they were dry she wanted me to help her with something.

Amber sat there reading a magazine while she waited on her polish to dry. She would look at me and smile then turn back to her reading. I finally broke the silence by asking her if I could go to sleep, it was almost 3 am.

“Sleep?” she said. “But the night is still young, plus, I want to have some fun with you first before you have to leave.” Next thing I knew she was holding me in the palm of her hand smiling at me.

“You know what Cindy told me?” she asked.

“I am almost scared to ask what?” I replied.

“She told me that you like it when she plays with you with her feet.”

“She told you wrong.” I said. “Besides, her idea of fun usually has me waking up wondering where I am the next day.”

Amber pouted a bit, I could tell she was faking by the way she went to giggling afterwards. “I know what I’ll do” she said all hyper-acting. And with that she set me down on the coffee table once again and ran from the room.

When she returned a few minutes later she had something behind her back, trying to make sure I didn’t see it. Once she sat down, she pulled her hand from behind her back and revealed a pair of suntan colored knee-hi nylons.

“What are those for?” I asked already knowing the answer.

“We’re going to play a game” she giggled and with that she placed me on top of her right foot with my head and shoulders resting between her big and second toe and slowly she pulled the nylon over me. It felt a little rough at first but once she had it pulled up all the way she put the other one on her left foot.

She looked down at me and smiled telling me just how cute I looked down there before she placed her left foot on the coffee table and crossed her ankles. She watched me in my nylon prison a few minutes occasionally flexing and wiggling her toes. She kept smiling at me, puckering her lips and making kissing noises. Slowly she uncrossed her ankles and took her left foot and slowly began rubbing me with the ball of her foot, then with her toes, finally, she was rubbing me with her foot from heel to toe.

She began moaning, pressing me between her feet. I looked up and noticed her rubbing her breast with one hand and the other inside of her panties. She did this for over 15 minutes before letting out a squeal and almost squishing me as she shook violently during her orgasm.

When it was over, she looked down at me and apologized telling me how much of a turn-on it was having me trapped like that. She stood up with me still in her nylon and told me not to move around that she would hate for me to slip and end up under her foot.

“She would hate it”? I thought to myself. “What about me?”

And with that she began walking to the bathroom. She took her panties off and I could smell her scent on them beside me on the floor and she began running a bath. She carefully took off her nylons and placed me on the side of the tub as she stepped in. She washed herself in a very seductive manner. I was trying to hide my erection from her as she ever so slowly began washing her breast.

She saw me staring and giggled as she lifted me up and placed me between her cleavage. She dunked the washcloth under the water and brought it up under her neck and squeezed it, letting it wash over me. With the soap and water, it became very slippery and I went down her cleavage like a water-slide landing with a splash between her thighs.

“You are just too funny” she said laughing at me down there treading water. “Here, let me help”. And with that, she slowly began to lay down in the tub until I was able to climb on top of her belly. She kept stretching out making it harder and harder for me to stay out of the water. Finally, she only had her knees, breast and head out of the water. “Swim over here and climb up” she said.

I swam and grabbed her left nipple and pulled myself up on her. I sat there looking at my situation a few minutes before looking up at her. She was beautiful the way the light hit the water glistening off her face. But even dry she was beautiful.

She finally smiled at me and picked me up and began licking my hardened member. It didn’t take long and I was having an orgasm of my own. It felt so wonderful the way her hot breath washed over me as the tip of her tongue slowly massaged my hard-on. I shook violently in her hand before finally collapsing, gasping for air. She still had her tongue out and I saw my tiny deposit on the tip of her tongue. Like lightning, it was in her mouth again and she swallowed.

She cleaned me up and dried me off sticking me in her cleavage as we went to her room. She found a black, very low cut, sleeveless, see thru gown that went just middle ways to her thighs and put it on. “OK fella, it’s time for some sleep. It is almost 5am.”

She pulled me out of her cleavage and set me on the pillow beside of her and we said our goodnights and she turned out the lights. I was so exhausted. Even her heavy breathing wasn’t bothering me. She kissed her fingertip and placed it on me and made a kissing sound and in a matter of seconds, we were both sound asleep.