- Text Size +

The women drank well into the night. They took turns holding me either in their palms or in their cleavage. Around 10:30 Cindy called my dad at work and told him that since he would be late getting in to just let me stay with her for the night and she would cook supper for us tomorrow night when he got off work. He agreed since he was so tired.

“Well, squirt” Cindy said grinning, “looks like you’re stuck with us women for the night”.

I smiled at her and said: “and what better company could I ask for?”

Cindy kissed the end of her index finger and touched it to my head making a kissing sound as she did so.

The three women continued talking, laughing and drinking. Stacy began digging in her purse and pulled out a bottle of red nail polish. She reached over and picked me up from the coffee table, set me on the floor in front of her feet and opening the nail polish she placed it between her big toes and told me to get to work. I looked over at Cindy and she giggled and told me “it would be my good deed for the day.”

I picked up the brush and began painting each toe on her left foot. Then I proceeded painting the right one. When I finished, I looked at my work and it wasn’t bad at all. I tapped her foot trying to get her attention but she was too involved with talking and laughing to notice. I backed away and tried shouting her name but she still didn’t notice me. I went to make my way over to Cindy who was sitting in a chair on the far side of the sofa. I had to walk under Ambers legs that were stretched out under the coffee table. As I was walking she moved her legs back. The last thing I remembered seeing was her heel sliding towards me. I tried to brace myself for impact but as her foot came closer her heel raised up sliding out of her shoe. The back of her white leather thong sandal crashed into my shins knocking me onto it.

When I opened my eyes, I felt the cold leather below me and as I rolled over, I saw the bottom of her instep down to her heel slightly above me. Her foot was barely moving up and down, hovering over me, almost daring me to try to move but I knew if I didn’t act fast, it would only take a second to crush me underneath it. As I went to roll out over the side, her shoe slapped the bottom of her foot as she raised it up and crossed her legs. She pressed me against her foot several times before realizing something was in her shoe.

She looked down, seeing my predicament, she burst out laughing and told Cindy and Stacy to look at her foot. Both women looked down and began laughing at me along with Amber. Amber finally took me out after squeezing me senseless under her foot for fifteen minutes. She held me in her hand and looked at Cindy saying: “if you had told me he had a foot-fetish, I could’ve had him under there sooner.” The women laughed.

I tried explaining what had happened but they were having too much fun laughing at me and talking in “baby-talk” saying “I had a foot-fetish”. Nothing I said seemed to matter to them. They were all drunk, happy, and having a good time at my expense.

After they seemed to calm down a bit and the alcohol began wearing off, Stacy said her goodnights and thanked me for painting her nails. After she left, Cindy helped Amber clean up a bit and told her she was going home as well.

Amber asked Cindy if it would be ok if I stayed the night with her. She pleaded with Cindy for over 20 minutes giving her every reason in the world why I should be left in her care. Even the fact that my dad was working late and that she could stop by and get me on her way to work in the morning.

Cindy finally told her ok. She told her to be very careful and not to hurt me in any way or else she would have to deal with her personally.

“WHAT?” I blurted out.

“You’ll be fine, squirt.” she said as she kissed me goodnight and handed me over to Amber. We watched her get into her car and drive away. Amber shut and locked the door, set me on the table and told me to get ready for a night of fun.