- Text Size +
The sound of my alarm nearly made me fall out of bed. It was tempting to hit the snooze button, but I knew I didn't have much time until I needed to meet Zara. Instead I decided to take a shower and wake myself fully from my sleepy state. After finishing, I walked over to the closet and threw together a snazzy outfit for the night. It seemed as though only people with money came here and it was probably best to dress to impress. I took one look in the mirror for good measure and walked out the door. It was hard to keep the same amount of confidence that I had at home once I walked out of those doors. In here, I was a king, out here I was just a small man among giants. Or more appropriately, giantesses.

Once I finally got going, the walk to the club didn't take too long. Thirty minutes could hardly count as long unless it's taking you that long as a twelve foot goddess. It was obvious that since beginning my walk, the buildings had become much larger and more elaborate, most likely filled with women of decent wealth. Once I was I block away, I could see Zara on the corner in front, with a cute short black dress on. I waved, unsure she could even see me yet. She waved back and gestured me over. I walked a little faster, eager to begin the night.

“Look at you. You look great!” She complimented as I approached.

“You're looking like a dime yourself. Shall we?” I asked pointing to the front.

There was already a huge line of people waiting to get in. I wasn't even sure where to head, but luckily Zara guided me to a side entrance, pointing above to where to said VIP. We walked in and immediately observed everything: the place, decoration, music, and people. This place was a party, that was for sure, and the people were young, and apparently wealthy. How the hell did so many of these girls have so much money. They couldn't have been much older than me and yet, they had an abundance of money. Zara even looked smaller than the average and I estimated her height to be around seven feet tall!

We were directed upstairs to a special both already prepared with alcohol and some food.
Zara was exploding with excitement, treating everything as if it were the best thing ever.

“Ross, thank you so much! I can't tell you how lucky of a girl I am.” She said. “Look at how fancy this place is.”

She was right, it was fancy. As soon as we sat down, a server came and popped the champagne and began filling out glasses. She was a girl of shorter stature, but cute and enthusiastic.

“So I will be your server tonight. My name is Clarise. I just want to remind you that with VIP everything comes complimentary: drinks, food, the entertainment rooms, the exclusive lounges with the DJs. Literally everything. If you ever need anything, just let me know by pressing the button in the middle of the table.” She informed us before allowing us to glance at some menus.

I myself was becoming impressed with level of treatment we were getting. One thing I noticed, however, was that there were no men in the club. At least ones that weren't working for the club. There were a few running around, cleaning up messes on the floor, but that was about all I could see. As I glanced around, I noticed a woman at a booth near us, who was staring at me intently, either out of curiosity or out of despise. It was a very stern look, so I avoided eye contact a much as I could, instead looking to Zara across the table.

“I'm going to go to the ladies room if you don't mind."

I nodded as she hurried off. I enjoyed some of the various appetizers that had been prepared and they were delicious. The meat, cheese and bread platter had an amazing selection, and I was shoveling it all in. I looked up for a moment, and saw the woman from before still staring at me. I immediately looked down from the unwanted attention, and focused back on my food. Why the hell was she staring at me?

From the corner of my eye, I could see Zara returning from the restroom when she walked by the lady's table who had been staring at me. The lady snagged her arm, forcing Zara to turn. Unexpectedly, Zara's face greeted her with a warm smile followed by a hug, before grabbing the lady to bring her over. I about fainted when the lady stood up. I knew she was going to be tall, but she ended up standing over twice Zara's height.

In a few strides, the lady and Zara approached our table where Zara introduced us. "Ross, this is Francesca. She is a good family friend of ours. She also works with my mother."

A bunch of servers rushed to change the adjustable booth seats to allow Francesca to sit down at our table. A few moments later Francesca sat down across from me, and looked to Zara.

"Hey Zara I believe my younger sister is on the dance floor somewhere. You should go find her. Besides I'd love to get to know Ross!" She said warmly to Zara.

Zara was excited to hear someone she knew was here. "Oh really?! I'm ready to dance anyway."

She bounded away, leaving me and and Francesca alone to speak.

"So, Ross? What is it exactly that you do? Must be impressive, given that you're in VIP." She asked aggressively.

"Well Francesca. I'm a private man, and don't really choose to share much with people I don't know." I lied, hoping to shut to conversation down there.

"Hmmm that's unfortunate. I'm guessing you must be a wonderful entertainer of some sort. I would pay unspeakable amounts of money to play with you." She said, laughing afterwards.

Was this lady hitting on me or threatening me? I was having difficulty deciphering her opinion of me.

"Oh yeah? Well you'll have to keep it in your dreams I guess." I joked.

She smiled at me deviously. "Well Ross, I can see you're not much of a chatter. Funny that a club is your choice of fun on your spare time. I was expecting more of a man who can walk into a club with confidence.”

"I guess I'll have to be a disappointment for now."

"Yes, I guess so. But I'm sure we'll meet again soon. Maybe you won't be such a dick next time."

I watched, as the woman stood and walked away, with her elegant dress dragging behind her. She passed her booth and took off to a back room where she was greeted to enter. Francesca stepped through the door and into the darkness. Meanwhile, Zara had taken off onto the dance floor and I couldn't see her anywhere in the crowd. Rather than find her I decided to go the bathroom first. I jumped off my seat and down to the other side of the club where I had seen Zara go. Strangely, there was only a women's bathroom. I managed to catch eyes with my hostess who came over to assist.

“Oh yeah, sorry, the only men’s bathroom is located near the entertainment rooms. Use that door just before the last one.” She said pointing.

I thought that was the door Francesca had entered but it was possible I was wrong. I trusted my server and dodged my way through traffic until I arrived at the door. A kind woman opened the door for me, noticing my inability to reach the handle. I thanked her and then cautiously entered the room. It was dark and there's was only a few rooms inside, and just as the server had described, there was a small door with “MEN” on the front. I pushed it open, finding a nice empty bathroom inside. I relieved myself of all the liquid I had just consumed and watched as it poured into the drain. I turned to wash my hands when I noticed another door from the men's room. “Entertainers” was all it said. A little club secret possibly I thought while pushing open the door to feed my curiosity.

It was very dark, but there was some slow erotic music in a bit farther down. I started walking towards it, letting go of the door behind me. I took a few steps in when the door obnoxiously closed behind me, creating a small echo in the room.

A voice called out in response, “Hello!”

Fuck. I went back to open the door, feeling for the door handle, when I was struck with an uncomfortable realization: there was no door handle on this side.

“Come out, come out! Don't make me come over there.”

What do I do now? Shit. My anxiety began to rise as I knew there was almost no way out. I walked to the edge of wall, slowly peering around the corner. My heart sank immediately when I recognized the woman: it was Francesca. She stood up, looking to the dark corner I was hiding in, before signaling with her index finger to come to her. I slowly turned and headed back to the darkness, hoping she would lose interest. To my displeasure, he footsteps began making their way in my direction. I continually back up, with my head having to look further and further up as she neared me, when suddenly my back hit a wall and I was cornered by an unhappy Francesca.

“You’re not doing very well for an entertainer. What do you think I’m paying for exactly?” She asked.

I was confused for a moment before realizing she probably couldn’t even see my face since it was so dark.. I was whoever was supposed to be here...at least to her I was. She crossed her arms and offered a foot in my direction.

“You can begin with an apology and kiss my toes.”

I observed her feet and was pleasantly surprised to find them very well kept. It seemed most of the upper-class women had the money to maintain every part of their bodies to perfection. I thought for a moment and thought it was in my best interest to tell Francesca I wasn’t the entertainer, but my affection for feet were overwhelming my better judgment. I reached out with my hands to intercept her foot, and her toes made their way into my grasp. Each of her longest toes were over twice the length of my hands. I stared at them, my eyes widening as I soaked in the enormity of her foot, before gently pecking the top of her second toe. Her toes wiggled in delight as my lips pulled away from her soft skin. Just as I did, the door to the bathroom popped open again, this time another man stood there. Francesca’s gaze immediately looked to the door.

“Who are you?” She asked the man, who seemed confused by her question.

“I am the entertainer you paid for tonight.” He told her.

I knew I was in trouble, as her eyes shifted back to me. “Well then who is…”

Not wanting to blow my chance, I bolted for the bathroom door which was still being held open, shoving the other man out if the way before making my way back to the hallway I had come from. The loud music became clearer as I made my way back to my table. I kept turning my head, watching for Francesca to burst out at any moment, looking around for me. Fortunately it didn't happen and I made my way back to the table where Zara was waiting for me. She looked down at me frustrated.

“There you are! I’ve been looking everywhere for you. Where did you go?”

“Oh...mmm...sorry. I got lost making my way to the bathroom. This place isn’t exactly made for people like me.” I lied.

“I see. Well I wanted to ask you if it’d be okay that I bring some friends over that I just met on the dance floor.”

I was still rattled from what had just happened and wasn’t really contemplating decisions. “Sure. Bring them over.”

She happily sprang up and ran back to the dancefloor. I was still eyeing the room and hallway where Francesca had disappeared. That was way too close of a call. I’ve got to be smarter or I could find myself in some precarious situations I thought to myself. As I sat there in thought, a group of girls approached the table, led by Zara. They all waved before sliding into the booth one by one.

“Where are the drinks?” One of the girls shouted.

A waitress immediately dropped by with drink menus after hearing the loud cry. I felt overwhelmed as the girls spoke to each other, their loud voices drowning out the music and other people, as well as anything that would have come out of my mouth. Zara was laughing and drinking, occasionally looking to me. I would always smile back, not wanting to be the dampener to her night. Despite being a bit out of my element, I did my best to socialize and engage in superficial chats with some of the girls. While sipping my cup, I spotted a large form pop up in the background: it was Francesca. She eyed our group for a moment, letting a small grin escape, before taking off for an exit in the back. I stared as she ducked under the door to leave when a finger began tapping me on my back.

“Sir, will you come with me. Mrs. Alta has kindly invited you and your guests to her place.” The woman informed me.

“Mrs. Alta?” I said confused.

Zara immediately chimed in to help me. “It’s Francesca. Francesca is inviting you over. I guess you two made quick friends, huh. He’ll accept the offer.” She told the woman. Then she looked to me and said, “You NEVER reject an offer from her. Ever.”

Before I could object, Zara lifted me off the ground and began carrying me outside, following the woman who had tapped me. She signaled the other girls to follow who all immediately grabbed their things and followed her out. A limousine was waiting outside for us as we approached the street. The assisting woman opened the door for us, guiding us all in. One by one, each of the girls hopped in, filling the limousine nearly to capacity, until finally the assistant also sat down.

“Hello everyone, Mrs. Alta will be hosting an after party, although you all will not be the only ones attending. There will be others, so make sure to meet someone new, and most importantly, have fun.”

All the girls giggled in excitement and they popped a bottle of champagne, continuing their excessive drinking. Zara poured me a glass and handed the oversized cup over to me. I took several swigs, hoping the alcohol would shave away the nervousness. It seemed to be helping, if only for the moment. The car ride lasted for nearly 30 minutes until finally pulling up in a long driveway that complimented the gigantic house it led to. The doors to the limo opened and the assistant helped me out first.

“This way Ross. Mrs. Alta wishes to speak with you again.” She said, guiding me to a door on the far left.

I watched as the woman punched in a security code as well as scanning her handprint, finally allowing us to enter. Francesca was already sitting on the other side, and a large smile erupted at the sight of me.

"Hello again, Ross."
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed, please review. Let me know also if there is a preference on stories you want me to continue, let me know. Thanks.