- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wanted to throw this out there. I'm actually really excited to write this story. I know I have a lot of projects going on, but I like variety. Without further ado: 

 

*****************

My steps became increasingly quicker as I neared the conference room ahead. This was now my third time attending the annual general meeting, and yet, it never seemed to get easier. I knew that no matter how much I had prepared, and no matter how much I reasoned and debated with them, the others would almost never consider anything I had said. Despite my years of schooling, my youth and status as a man trumped anything my brain could contribute. We were the bottom of the totem pole as men, but it would be my life’s work to change it. 

I was one of several representatives that spoke on behalf of our constituents. It was our duty to bring forth problems or changes in policy that would better suit the people we represented. Unfortunately, the power struggle was more than just us having our voices heard, but the rich bickered among themselves to shift the power among the groups they represented, although the groups could practically be labeled purely by income. 

I straightened my tie as I opened the door, joining the noise on the other side. Debates were already underway, with many people speaking over the other, escalating the noise level further. I glanced at my clock; it was 5:58 PM. It would only be a matter of moments before the real, yet typically fruitless talks would begin. Not wanting to stress beforehand, I casually walked between the others making my way to my designated seat. As I maneuvered through the crowd, a hand grabbed my shoulder tightly, and I quickly turned around to see a familiar face. 

“Hi Natalie! Good to see you again!” I said enthusiastically, looking up into her eyes.

Our handshake was dominated by her much larger hand as we shook. Natalie’s smile was very contagious, and she always maintained such a positive composure. 

“Hi again,Ross! The pleasure is mine. You ready to create change today?” She replied back.

“Of course!” I lied, knowing nothing I said would ever create change. Even Natalie struggled to do anything for her people and she was nearly five feet tall. Creating change when you're just over two feet tall is almost impossible. It's like David v. Goliath if Goliath also had a Goliath in comparison, and repeat that several times over. When I said we were at the bottom of the totem pole, I meant exactly that; both figuratively and literally. Men were never more than two and a half feet tall while women’s heights varied drastically. Some were my height if they were poor enough and others were rumored to reach heights of nearly twenty five feet tall. These were the richest women in all of the land, although I had never actually encountered one myself. In between those extremes were a range of heights that were typically determined by the wealth of the individual. Unfortunately for me, this only applies to women, otherwise I would be considerably taller than I am now. 

Natalie and I found our chairs as the conference began. As usual, the representatives of the richest began, their dominating stature taking priority over all the rest. These women were usually seven or eight feet tall and dwarfed the rest of us by a fairly large margin, especially us men. I zoned out as they argued for whatever the hell they thought would keep things the way they were for their clients. It was honestly ridiculous what they would push for. Tax breaks were constantly the words shooting out of their mouths and not many others would speak to say otherwise. Fortunately votes were placed silently after the conference and not during otherwise the rich would have everyone under control.

Next up were the middle class. Although not as large, they ranged from about four feet to the six foot range. They of course discussed policy that would allow for upward mobility. Blah blah blah help us help us help us. Every damn person thought their group was so entitled to more, yet men were never even allowed the smallest bit of upward mobility. We were stuck. And to them, it didn't matter. Different voices spoke out around the room for several hours, nearly putting me to sleep, when suddenly a finger tapped me from the side. It was my colleague. 

“What did you want to discuss?” He asked me, implying it was my turn.

I gathered my thoughts before facing the others. “Hi everyone. It's been a pleasure hearing the plans for the future from all, and i only hope you listen to me as I propose a radical idea in the name of change.”

The room remained quiet as I continued on, “Every day of every year, men are forced to labor on in the thankless jobs of our society. They harvest food, clean the streets, and rid our cities of pests. I only ask that we allow for an opportunity to do more!” I said passionately. 

One of the representatives from the rich rudely commented on the ability of men, as done always in the past. “Men can't do anything else and are incapable of leading in positions…” 

“Bullshit!” I screamed, not wanting to hear the lies anymore. My animosity to the rich grew by the second, but I had just done something no one had ever done. Speaking over the elites was unheard of and the room had gone ghostly silent. The woman whom I had interrupted stared at me in disbelief. I was on a power high and continued on, “I think we’ve heard enough from the greedy giants today.” 

The group snickered, but the woman still staring at me found nothing comical about my words. She stood up, and took several strides in my direction, her figure becoming more daunting with each step. Without hesitation, she reached out and snatched my neck firmly in her hand before lifting me into the air. I gripped her wrist with both hands despite realizing it was pointless. I began choking as her grip tightened around my throat. 

“Show some respect minion.” She said before dropping me to the ground. I splattered into the ground, coughing and wheezing, trying to catch my breath. The struggle didn't stop as she placed a shoe on my chest and pressed down. The air again escaped my lungs as I desperately tried to push her foot away which was easily the size of my torso. Her heel then found its mark on my goods, and the torture continued as she shifted the weight of her shoe onto the heel. A sharp pain shot from my groin as I looked up into my tormentors face.

“Be careful what you wish for. I may just propose some extra jobs for your kind that may not exactly thrill you men.” She threatened before removing her heel. 

“I think that does it for today. The peanut gallery is finished.” She shouted to everyone. 

I failed again I thought to myself as I laid in the ground. But yet, I feel empowered by the experience, ready to continue the fight another day. I stood up and joined everyone as they funneled out of the room. It was late, I felt defeated, and in all honesty, sort of horny. I knew of a strip club just down the street that I had become a regular of after these meetings. It sounded like another perfect time to ease today’s failures. 

There weren't many men walking the streets, which was understandable at this time of night, but I couldn't give two shits about danger. I burst into the front of the club and immediately made my way over to a booth. I ordered my usual drink before taking a seat and paying for a dance. I was eyeing all the girls when one caught my eye. She was sitting down, but looked massive compared to the other girls. Normally the dancers were about three feet tall since they didn't make a terrible amount of money. But this girl, she must have been doing very well for herself because she appeared to be taller than the others even when sitting down. Fuck it, it was time for some change. I strolled over to her, and caught her gaze. 

“How much for some time with you?” I asked her, noting how beautiful she was up close.

“You can't afford me little man.” She said, looking away. 

Usually she would be right. Most men didn't make a considerable amount of money, but my job paid a little differently since I was a representative of a large group of people. I pulled out my wallet and flashed a wad of hundreds. Her surprised face looked at me again, observing me from head to toe. 

“Okay then. Follow me.” She said, standing up to her full height. She was huge. Nearly three times my own height. I walked quickly to keep up with her long strides. She held the door open, allowing me to walk past her. I glanced around the room and noted the much larger pole in the center of the room with a chair next to it. Her long legs zoomed by me as she made her way to the pole. I took a seat in the chair and pulled out my wallet. Without wasting any time, she began spinning around the pole, pulling off items of clothing as she danced. I watched her carefully as her tits bounced erotically and pressed against the pole. Her movements aroused me and I was very happy with my purchase.

As though she still needed to convince me of that, the woman walked in my direction slowly, fondling her breasts as her heels clicked on the hard floor. She took a step over the chair, giving me a view of her panties underneath and then began slowly grinding on me, pressing her tits against my face. I kissed them as she continued, my boner standing at full attention. I grabbed her ass as best I could, wanting to feel every part of her. My small arms covered little of her body and she even pulled me closer allowing me to reach for more. As I suffocated in her flesh, she whispered in my ear, “By the way, I'm Vee.” 

I nodded my head since I was unable to talk, when she finally stood up again and returned to the pole. She got on the pole and inverted herself, hanging her legs out and extended in my direction. Her beautiful ass shined in the light, and I stood up to get closer. She began spinning in circles when I grabbed one of her heels to stop her. I tugged, removing the heel from her foot, revealing her long sole. I always had a soft spot for feet, and accordingly, I pecked her sole, which smelled slightly of leather and sweat. 

“Kinky.” She giggled before using her toes to remove her other heel. 

“I just know what I want.” I said confidently.

She pinched my face between her toes as she remained inverted. I about died of pleasure. This girl was amazing. I stood there in ecstasy, when she released my face and flipped herself right side up. 

I looked up at her as she bent down and grabbed my dick between her long fingers while whispering in my ear, “Times up.” 

I glanced at my clock, seeing that thirty minutes had flown by. I wanted more, but I actually wasn't sure I could afford it. 

“Your price?” I replied. 

“Two hundred, but pay me what you'd like.” She answered while pressing her foot into my chest before trailing down to toy with my member. Wow, how wonderfully manipulative, I thought while pulling out three hundred dollar bills. There was no way I could afford more. She elegantly grabbed the money while kissing my forehead. 

“Visit again soon.” She whispered. 

My throbbing boner nearly answered for me as she walked away. I immediately grabbed some of the tissues provided and finished myself off, exploding into the tissues. Fuck yes. I closed my eyes when my phone began ringing. I ignored it, sending it straight to voicemail. Now wasn't the time, I thought. It alerted me that a voicemail had been left. Glancing at the unknown number, I became curious who the hell was calling me. I picked up the phone and checked my messages, listening closely.

A woman’s voice came on, “Hi Ross, I admired your push for change among your community, and I respect that. I think you and I could help each other out. Meet me at 1st Amendment on 7th Street tomorrow at noon.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Review if you enjoyed it and comment on anything you'd like to see in the coming chapters.