- Text Size +

 

  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


Giantess Beach

 

 

Part one

 

 

Attention giantesses of the Wishbone multi universe. We the Sizechangers of Sizeloa are holding a giantess beach party in the Size Islands newest attraction giantess beach. So it doesn’t matter where you are from all giantesses are welcome to this party. Heck we will even allow GTS-Goddesses who we normally don’t allow on our world.

 

For those men fearing this is a woman only event. Fear not, for male giantess fans are allowed. But no giant men allowed. For the giant men that insist on coming to the Size Islands we have special islands just for you.

 

The party takes place on Feb 20 2016.

 

Thomas looked at the computer screen in disbelief. A giantess beach party were men were allowed? A giantess party where he did not have to sneak in? It almost seemed too good to be true. He had to tell his fellow giantess fans and make plans to visit Sizeloa.

 

“Which height do you think is best to give my welcome to giantess beach speech? Should I go with 200 feet or 400 feet tall?”

Deborah Law looked at her distant cousin Talktor Law. 

“I think your words will matter more than your size. As long as you’re a giantess when you make the speech you’ll be fine.”

“I know. I’ll split the difference. How does 300 feet sound?”

“That sounds fine by me. “

“Will you be going to the beach party afterwards?”

“Yes.”

 

Talktor stood in front of the assembled crowd. At 300 feet tall with long blond hair, blue eyes and a blue dress she made a stunning sight.

“Welcome everyone. My name is talktor Law. I welcome you to the Size Islands latest attraction Giantess Beach.”

Sounds of cheers filled the air.

“As the name implies this is a beach where giantesses from all over the wishbone mutli verse are allowed to roam free. Normal sized men are allowed on the beach as well. But they must keep in mind they are responsible for their own safety.  If they get stepped on by a giantess it’s their own fault. That said we discourage giantesses from killing people on our beach. Accidently crushing a man to death is one thing. But going on a rampage is not ok on giantess beach. Giantesses who want to go on a rampage are advised to go to Giantess Rampage Island.”

What about giant men?” Someone asked.

“They have their own beach on another island in the size islands.”

While Talktor was speaking a woman appeared in front of her. It was a blond woman twice her height and dressed in a pink swimsuit. Talktor recognized the blond.

“Rose Crusher what are you doing here?”

“I heard there was a beach party talking place here.”

“The party is taking place after the news conference. We usually discourage GTS-Goddess from visiting Sizeloa. But for the beach party we’ll make an exception. “

“You can’t keep us GTS-Goddesses out. See you at the party.” Rose then disappeared from sight.

“That’s the first time I’ve seen Rose in a swimsuit.  Hopefully any GTS-goddesses that show up with behave themselves. Moving on are there any questions?”

“Is it such a good idea to have giantesses of so many different sizes at the party?”

“What do you mean?”

“You could have a 50 foot woman meeting a 5000 foot woman. The latter could easily step on and kill the former.”

 “I trust the giantesses that come will watch their step. Besides back in 2000 CE the GTS-goddess held a party and the size different between goddesses were considerable.”

“But GTS-goddesses are immortal, you’re dealing with giantesses that can get hurt and die.”

“Let’s move on to the next question.”

“The Deians and Megas hate each other. What happens if giantesses from both worlds show up at the party?”

“I don’t know. I hope they have the sense to keep their fight away from Sizeloa.”

“And if they don’t?”

“To quote the human expression, we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. Next question please.”

“What happens if a giantess needs to use the washroom?”

“Outhouses of various sizes are provided.”

“What about food and drink?”

“We got various kinds of earth foods and drinks.”

“How long will the party last?”

“Currently we are planning for a day or two in length. But we have no set time limit. Let’s say we get this party started.”

Cheers then erupted from the crowd.

 

“What do you mean we have to sign a waiver before we can go to the party?” Thomas asked the sizechanger staffing the entrance to the beach. Besides himself he had convinced two of his friends Raymond and Walter to come with him.

“Every man who attends the giantess beach party must sign a waiver saying that they are responsible for their own safety and will not take legal action is they get hurt and or killed by partying giantesses.”

“I don’t know. This party is sounding dangerous.” Walter muttered.

“But think of all the giantesses in bathing suites. It’s worth the risk.” Raymond countered.

“I’m with Raymond. It’s too good to pass up.”

“I would be a lot more comfortable if I was wearing one of those super suits from GATC.” Walter complained.

“Sorry crush proof tech is not available.” The sizechanger told Walter.

“What about protection spells? I remember hearing about a GATC conference where super witches casted a spell making sure no one got hurt.” Walter asked.

“Super witches and sizechangers don’t get along.”

“Come on Walter. Don’t be a wimp.”

“Fine! But If I’m stepped on by a giantess, I am so haunting you.”

 

To be continued

 

Author notes: Yes I know this is just a teaser. But I felt like posting something

Readers curious about the GTS-Goddess party referred to can read the story at “GTS-goddess party 2000” a story found right here at giantess world.

GATC is short for Giants and the City

Readers curious about the GTAC conference mentioned can read the story “The biggest fan” which can be found here at giantess world.

I’m having trouble deciding where to take to take this story. My original idea was to have Deians and megas show up and the beach become a war zone with giantesses killing giantesses. Then I started to have second thoughts about that idea.

What do you guys think? Should I stick with my original plans or should the party remain violence free?

I’m still deciding who going to show up at the party and party details. So it could be a while before part 2 is ready. As always comments are welcome.