- Text Size +

 

BIP ! BIP ! BIP !

 

Tom : « Mmmmh (yawning) ... »
You : « MMMMMMMMMMMMMPHHHHH ! »

Tom jump off his bed and land on the ground on the feet where you are trapped to wake you up !

Tom : « WAKE UP INSOLE ! »

You feel the greatest pain you've ever felt,,,
You just want to cry about it. The horrible smell is always on you…

Tom put his slippers and go in the kitchen to take his breakfast.
Sometimes, Tom grab you with his toes, and the smell is the worst you ever smell, besides a violent pain of course.

Then he go to his bedroom, he takes off his slippers and starts to dress...without taking a shower !

 

Tom : « This will be your first day as my new living insole, I'm sure you feeling the same excitement as me now, don't you insole ? ^^ »

You : « MMMMPH MMMPHHHH ! »
Tom : « That should mean yes ... »

Tom starts to laugh.

Then, Tom put his very smelly sneakers on and comes down the stair, jumping step by step.

Tom : « YAAAA ! YAAAA ! »
You : « MMMPH !!!! MMMMPH !!!! MMMPH »

That pain...you just wanted to die now, but you can't...like said Tom yesterday…
Today, Tom's toes stick, which prevents you from breathing, not even a little sweat …

VLANNNNN ! Tom jumps the last stairs and land very loud with both feet.
Like every morning, Tom go to school by car with his father and meet his friends on the playground,
He didn't notice them about that he just do yesterday with their teacher.
Everyone is wondering about the place you are, now. The school principal, Mr Harrisson, then plans to replace you, because it does not reach you on your phone…


You try to scream, of course :
You : « MR HARRISS...MMMMMPH ! I'M HER…..MMMMPPPH ! »

But tom is walking with his friends and nobody can here you.
Tom feels that you struggling down there, then he walks louder and louder.

Mr Harrisson : « Listen to me : your teacher is absent today. So, waiting, I split your classroom in different groups and you will be moved in others classroom... »


Tom is the only one who know where you are, but he don't let you breathe or move at all !
He even grab you with his toes to make you suffer more !!

You : « HELP M...MMMMMMPH….PLEAS…..MMMMMPH »

You're struggling down here but this is useless now…

And when you open your mouth, you drink so much sweat and it taste very bad !!

You resign yourself then...
Strangely, you can't accustom to the smell...however you are under Tom's feet since yesterday !
You're crying down there.

Sometimes, while the morning lesson, Tom made à fist with his toes around you and press the more he can.
He knows you are now to the size of 31cm, the size of his sole, and he want you to suffer.

12AM just rang !
Tom uses to eat at the school canteen with his friends. When he finished, he go on the plaground to play football with his friends. Today, all is different for Tom because he know that inside his shoe, you suffer the hell. Play football with a living insole will be a new experience, very exciting !

While the game, you feel an inndescriptible pain and Tom knows it ! He jumps, runs, and put all his weight on you. Your mouth under his toes, you remeber what Tom said yesterday : maybe if you lick under and between his toes, he would take a fucking shower tonight.

Then, you start your licking, paying attention to take your time between the toes. But Tom runs, jumps, and you are too tight down there, so the only thing you can do is to : suffer in silence !

When the game is over, Tom and his friends go to classroom for the afternoon lesson.
He is calm now, then you take advantage of the situation to do your job : lick his feet all along the afternoon. Tom really enjoy it !

The bell rang the end of shool today. Tom came back to his father's car and came back home.

 

He go in his bedroom and takes of his smelly sneakers.

Tom : « Hi, insole !! »
You : « MMMPH MMMPH ! »
Tom : « Ohhh, mmmh, yeah sorry, i will releases you, please wait insole ! »
You : « Hello master... »
Tom : « Yeah, insole, what a good day, isn't it ? ^^ »

Tom releases you from your prison and said : « I will great you for the massage ! »

Tom put you in the sock he just wear since 4 days long and he make a knot, then he take the second sock, he put the first with the knot into the second, and then he make a knot with the second sock. You are trapped again, but the smell is so intense !!!


Tom : « Insole, I go to take a shower, see you soon ! »

When he's back, Tom releases you and then, he put his socks with still your face under his toe.
But he has a surprise...he put a second pair of socks over the first pair and you are tight down there !!

Then he put his slippers on, and watch TV with his parents. Then he go to sleep. This night was worse than the first because you are trapped, you can't move at all, the smell is intense, and the socks are soaked now…

Tom fall asleep, happy to have a new living insole. He's think about the new torture he will give you tomorrow...