- Text Size +

Tom , a boy, brown, hair, blue eyes , was a child like any other , but he has always been a little devil, and he always loved doing tricks . 

(http://c8.alamy.com/comp/EFTH55/eight-year-old-boy-child-age-8-years-portrait-looking-at-camera-watching-EFTH55.jpg

http://c7.alamy.com/comp/EFTH9Y/eight-year-old-boy-child-age-8-years-portrait-playing-smiling-happy-EFTH9Y.jpg

http://c7.alamy.com/comp/EFTHA0/eight-year-old-boy-child-age-8-years-portrait-playing-smiling-happy-EFTHA0.jpg


http://c7.alamy.com/comp/EFTH34/eight-year-old-boy-child-age-8-years-portrait-playing-looking-at-camera-EFTH34.jpg)


(His shoes : http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/G/02/AMAZON-FASHION/2015/SHOES/VDs/AW15/520x450/KIDS/AW15_KIDS_BOYS4._V311149666_.jpg)

The story started when he was 8. He was in school like the other kids, and you was his teacher. He was a calm boy, but like all the kids he loved to heckle. But he hated to be punished.This day, Tom was restless, so you just ask him to calm down, and he agree without complaint.

At the end of this day, when all the kids came back to home, there was just a kid who didn't : he was Tom. Tom was here, stand face to you and his looks has changed : you could feel some hate…

You: « Tom, shool day is over , you can come back to home...Or maybe do you have any question to ask me ? »
Tom : « We have some things to resolve together... »
You : « I...I don't understand Tom, what do you mean ?
Tom : « There is a thing that i hate over all : i hate to be punished... »
You: »This is not my problem, you don't have to disturb my classroom...and i will talk with your parents now... »
Tom : « No, I don't think so, teacher...today, you need to learn something, so I will teach you... »

Tom take a strange objetc from his pocket, like a laser. He bought it in a gadget store yesterday…
This objet can increase of decrease the size of someting (or someone) but you can adjust the object to decrease the size, and program it to increase the size very slowly.

Tom aim you with the laser…

You : « Tom, what are you doing with this obj... »

You can't finish your sentence, when a flash blind you. Then you feel a strange sensation…
The light returns to normal, but everything changes around you : everything was so big and Tom stands face to you and explain :

Tom : « Oh yeah, this objet is a shrink ray. I program it to shrink you to a size of 8 inches…
Why ? Because my feet are size 2,,,

You : « Tom, you have to go to my normal size. Forget this story okay ? »

Tom : « Not at all, i have so much idea for you, teacher... »

Tom sneer and he undo his shoelaces,,,
He told you : « I have 2 foot, which feet do you choose now ? »

You : You can't do that Tom, just stop i…. »

Tom : « HUM ! Okay i choosse for you and this is the left feet ! »
Tom starts to remove his foot from his sneaker and he said : 

Tom : « Oh mmmh, i have an idea : rather than put yourself in my shoes, let's try something else ... »

You : « WHAT ? »

Tom start to take off his sock and stop to the toes part…
The smell was very very bad…

 

Tom : « I think we'll have so much peasure together ^^ »

You : « NO TOM, STOP IT PLEASE !!! »

Tom takes you with his hand and slip your foot between his sock and hist warm smelly toes. Then he pu his sock on, and he take attention you couldn't move. 

Tom : « Don't care buddy, you can suffer but you can't die ! Ohh, and I didn't wash my feet since 3 days ago...good luck !! Haha »

Yeah, the smell was so bad down there...

Tom slipped his feet back in his old sneaker and left the class room. His father was waiting for him in his car. Tom was running towards the school exit.

Tom love that sensation, when you have someone under your toes and he play with you by grabbing you with his smelly dirty toes.

 

But for you, it was the worse torture...worse than the death…
A minute after, you was suffocating down there with the heat and the sweat and when you just wanted to get some oxygen, you drink a lot of sweat. Tom didn't lie : there was 3 days he didn't get of his socks, and he didn't wash his foot too so the smell was terrible ! 

From the first step of Tom, you understand what he wanted to say when he has built on you, your body slowly started to flatten out again and again. And when he lifted his foot, he resumed gently shape. Every step, you were flattened like a sheet and because Tom up his socks, you can't move at all and you must to drink the sweat and to smell the cheesy taste in your face. You try to scream but nobody could hear you…

Tom came back to home, and he go in his bedroom. He throw his schoolbag on the ground but he don't take of his sneakers. He want to keep you like this untill he go sleep,
Then he takes you off your coffin and said : 

« How are you now my new living insole ? »

 

Despite your body adapts itself after every step of Tom during these hours, you had toes marks printed on your face, with so much dirts.

You : « Tom, please release me now... »

Tom : « SHUT UP ! You'll can speak when I'll allow you to ! You must become accustom with my feet now, because you'll don't see anything else ! Now, you are my living insole, and you must lick between my toes to clean them since i'm taking lesson at school. And if you do a good job, mmmmh, maybe i will wash my feet more often haha ! 
Now : GET DOWN AND SHUT UP, INSOLE ! »

 

You don't want to upset him further, then you agree to obey him…
YOU : « Okay Tom... »
Tom : « NO ! You must call me : MASTER now ! »

 

Tom grab you again and put you in your new house : his dirty smelly sock, soaked by the sweat.
You are stuck under his toes again, and you can't move at all again…

Tom : « Lick between my toes, and maybe I'll take a shower tomorrow, and maybe even I will change your new house by putting new socks on...^^ »

You : « Okay master... »

Then, Tom go in his bed and before sleeping, he think about new experiences with his new living insole. Then he fall asleep, with a devilish smile...