- Text Size +

Like every morning, Tom wakes up and reminded you that he is your master.

You : “MMMMMMPHHHH”

The morning sacred ritual…
Tom just jump from his bed and landed on the ground with all his weight.

Tom : “Hey insole, today, let's try something new,,,”

Tom remove the 3 dirty socks he wear since a week, like his feet in fact…

Then, he grab you and stuck your head under his heel and your feet under his toes.

Tom : “Today, I want you to discover the real meaning of the word : PAIN !”

Tom put back his 3 socks and take his new shoes (size 4, his feet is bigger now).
(The new shoes : http://media.laredoute.com/products1/1200by1200/d/b/d/350016225_1_CO_3_4031603.jpg
http://media.laredoute.com/products1/1200by1200/e/4/a/350016225_0_PR_1_4031606.jpg )

When he had token his breakfast, Tom runs to his room to dress, You suffer so much more than before, when you had your face under his toes, because now, your face doesn't recover its normal size under Tom's heel !
Every step, Tom is feeling you aching, and your complaints are not heard outside.
But if someone could come near Tom's sneaker, maybe he could hear you crying and screaming…

“MMMMH MMMMMH MMMMMH”

Tom is grinning and he often banging his foot on the floor :
“BOUM BOUM BOUM”

Tom's father take his son to the school today, with his car.

Tom's father : “Did you take your sports clothes Tom ?”
Tom : “Of course, daddy !”

Vous : “No way, I can't suffer the same as last Monday !”

Tom leave the car, and runs to his friends, paying attention to smash his foot every step.

Surely, you're crying : “MMMMMMMMH HELPPP MMMMMHHH” but nobody can hear you down there, in your very smelly coffin.
Tom follows his classmates and go into the locker room. Then he changes his sneakers the faster he can 'cause he doesn't want someone to hear you under his little dirty and smelly feet.
He puts back his worn dirty sneakers whose smell reminds actually very bad memories of the last Monday, when he ran with all his strength with your face under his fucking juicy toes.

Then, he goes on the sports hall.

Tom's new teacher : “Today, we get our first basket-ball leeson together !”
Basket-ball...yeah...this is the last teaching you gave before Tom changed you as his new human insole.
The lesson starts with a warm up, but you are feeling so hot down there…
Tom really get hard while he is warming up, he really want you to suffer the most you can !
Then, basket-ball starts, and Tom jump the most of the time to land with a SMASH! On the floor, on the feet you are stucked under !

You are flattened again, again and again…
After 2 hours of an intensive work, Tom enters to the locker room and puts back his new shoes, but he keep the 3 pairs of dirty and wet socks over you.

12AM !! Tom eat, and then he goes to the playground with his friends to play football. But he doesn't want to tuin his new shoes, then he puts back his still soaked sports sneakers.

The smell...you will never forget the smell…

Tom play for 30 minutes, and you just want to die now…
Every step is so nefarious !
But tom really loves when you suffer like this !

Then, afternoon lesson and Tom come back home after.
He is so tired...and you are too !

You both just try to rest since you fall asleep.
But for you, this is the worst night in your life because sneakers and socks are really soaked, smelly, and repugnant...