- Text Size +

BIP ! BIP ! BIP !

 

Tom : « (yawning) ….YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH (BOUUUUM !!!) »
You : « MMMMMMMMMMMPPPPHHHH !!!! »

Every morning, Tom has a ritual : he stand up on his bed, and then he jumps on the ground with all his strength, paying attention to land on the feet wich you are stucked under. Tom loves it and he often, after that, you can hear him laughing about your pathetic fate.

Tom : « Hey insole, this will be an exciting day for you….very exciting...haha. Today, this is monday : do you know what's happen every monday ? THIS IS SPORT LESSON TODAY !!
I'll have to jog for 2 hours without stopping ! ^^ »

 

Tom doesn't wash his foot, and change his socks since 5 days and it's a worse punishment than death for you !

 

Tom : « No time for a shower today ! »

 

Tom starts to dress for school, and today, he has a surprise for you…
Every day, Tom is wearing two pair of socks, the same since 5 day. But today…

Tom : « Today will be an important day, insole... »

Tom take a third pair of white fleece socks and starts to wearing them over tthe two other pairs.
Then, he takes a pair of sneakers which he use to wear while sport lessons, since the beginning of te school year.
The smell is terrible because Tom sweat a lot with his little foot !

(The sneakers : http://c7.alamy.com/comp/AG24BF/7-year-old-boy-standing-with-muddy-shoes-and-clothes-AG24BF.jpg

http://c7.alamy.com/comp/AG24C1/7-year-old-boy-walking-with-muddy-shoes-and-clothes-AG24C1.jpg )

 

So, Tom is wearing 3 pairs of socks today, and he start to put his sneakers on.

Tom : « This is extremely confortable, insole ! »

Then, Tom takes the road, but today, he must to go school by walking, with his mother.

Tom's mother : « Tom, did you take your clothes to change after your sport lesson ? »

Tom : « Oh, yeah mum ! »

Tom walks since 20 minutes...20 minutes of walking with 3 socks over you and a fucking smelly sneaker, this is horrible !
You are covered by the sweat, the temperature is 1800° down there, and the smell…you just want to vomit now…

Tom : « Hurry up mum, I don't want to be late today ! »

Finally, Tom arrives at school ! Then, he follow his classmates going to the course.
The lesson start with a warm up...as if you need more heat down there…

Then, Tom starts to run...and every step is worse than the hell !
You are drowning with all this sweat on your face, and you are flattened like a sheet !
Trampled, again and again…

Tom really loves it ! He is paying attention to crush you with all his weight every step !

The sweat which is usually dry by the sock, is now all over you.
You can't move at all and you are suffocating.

After 2 hours of intensive run, Tom go to the locker room. You thought he could let you rest now...but he don't !

He doesn't change his sneakers, just his T-shirt. He don't care about your fate down there. After 1 week under his feet, you have been flattened so much time that you have taken Tom's feet shape now.

Your are unrecognizable…

Then, the day continue and Tom go to play with his friends after the lunch. FOOTBALL AGAIN !

My god…
He run, jumped, trampled you mercilessly !

Then, afternoon lesson come and you have licked his toes, hoping he will take a shower tonight…

Finally, he come back to home and he keep his sneakers until he goes to bed.

Before sleeping, he just remove his shoes, but keep the 3 pairs of socks and tell you :

“Insole, I want to see how many weeks I can torture you with these dirty socks, and how many time I can get without a shower !”

Vous : “NO...MMMMMPH...PLEASE TOM….MMMPH”

Then, he fall asleep, but you can't find sleep with this heat, sweat and smeel over you…