- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story on this site.  Of course, that means it's a perfect masterpiece that derserves not even the slightest shred of criticism.  In all serious though, I'm all for constructive criticism, as I feel it's one way for a writer to get better. Enjoy.

Once upon a time, there was a woman who was around a thousand feet tall, maybe a bit bigger.  She wasn’t an expert on “size calculation” or math in general.  The only reason she came to that conclusion was because she remembered reading something about skyscrapers being at least 500 feet tall; and she only came across it because she was curious on how tall the Eiffel Tower is.  Since none of the buildings now even reach her crotch, she figured she was around twice as big as the buildings or something like that.  Now for most people, this sounds either really scary and terrifying or really cool and awesome.  And for Jessica, it was the latter… for a while.  But then, she started getting bored.  She was doing the same things over and over again; walk around the city, look big, step on people unintentionally, step on people intentionally, eat a person, eat bunch of people, the list goes on.  She even destroyed a building or two or ten, but still…

“There’s nothing left to do,” Jessica yelled out, arms out in the air and both hands knocking down some jet bombers.  “I’ve done everything I can think of! I did every giant monster trope I know….”

She brought her head down, looking straight on to the ground.  Some of her favorite movies when she was a kid were the Godzilla films.  The concept of a giant monster destroying everything in sight because it can always fascinated her.  In fact, her least favorite Godzilla films were the ones where he was a “hero.”  While she did have to take some liberties (she couldn’t exactly breath fire), she felt she lived up to the title of “giant monster.”  That title was quickly starting bore her, and she’s only been a giantess for a couple hours.

“There’s nothing left to do…. do….” Jessica picked her head up and looked straight towards a building, but not just any building; it was the headquarters for the company she worked for.  She remembered it being 30 stories tall, but to her know it looked no bigger than… a dildo.  Looked thin enough, too.  An evil smile quickly formed on Jessica’s face, though it soon turned to a sultry one.  She now knew what she was going to do.

Jessica was already naked since clothes don’t normally grow with you when you… grow, so she was already ready in that department.  That only left a bit of foreplay.  She went into what she thought was a sexy pose, hand on hip and swingin’ her stuff from side to side like a pendulum.  She didn’t bother to walk along the highway; she couldn’t even if she wanted to.  Her feet were around 6 times bigger than its width, which made the task impossible.  As such, she seductively walked towards the dildo, crushing any and all smaller buildings to dust and paste under her enormous, perfect feet.  She finally reached her target and prepared herself, standing exactly on over it and proceeding to kneel.

As she kneeled, she didn’t even consider the people inside the building.  The building she used to work at, day in and day out.  The building where she met great friends that she was proud to call her co-workers.  It was too late to have any remorse for her victims.  She had already destroyed so much of the city and murdered so many of the citizens.  She had gone too far.  Her friends were going to die anyway if she continued her rampage as usual, so it’s better for them to die inside her now then die a horrible death later… well, a more horrible death underneath her feet or something.  Besides, while she loved her coworkers, her job sucked anyways.

She couldn’t get the whole building to fit like she originally thought, only getting a third of it in and feeling pretty full like it’s up to her womb already.  Still, she carried on, slowly ridin’ the building like it was an erect dick, her hand grasping it near the bottom to make sure it stays steady.  The funny thing is that Jessica is practically a virgin.  She dated various types of men ever since high school, but she never went to third nor second base with any of them.  She couldn’t find the right man for her.

That didn’t make her any less horny though, as she often looked up porn, where the female was in control in a relationship as opposed to the usual man (not in a bondage way or anything), and constantly masterbates when she’s alone.  She also buys a dildo from time to time so she could get an ‘idea’ and be prepared for when the time came.  And while not exactly what she had in mind, this building is the closest thing she will ever get to cock for presumably the rest of her life.

So here she is, riding a 500ft building because she can, her juices covering the building more and more as she went up and down, up and down.  She started going faster and faster, getting more and more excited.  The building did not share her feelings.  People at the top were running around panicking and shoving each other trying to escape even though they couldn’t; while the people on the lower were either rushing towards the elevators or stairs or were trying to rush out the door but couldn’t quite due to the massive crowd.  It didn’t matter for much longer anyways; as Jessica went more and more faster, she started to gasp and moan, oblivious to the fact that the building was starting crack and crumble.  The gasps were getting louder, the building was getting weaker and the people inside lost all hope.  And then, CRACK!  FOOOM!  The building gave way.

“Wah,” Jessica was caught off guard understandably and lost her balance.  She fell forward, colliding with numerous buildings large and small, crushing them all as she landed face first on the ground.  Groaning, she rolled around so her face could see the sun again and got back up to a sitting position.  “Well, that could have gone better.  Better than nothing, I-wait a sec…”

That was odd, she still felt full.  Could she still have...?  She reached into her pussy and pulled out, yes, the rest of the building!  “Wow,” she said, “Convenut!  ’Cause I wasn’t finished yet...”  She pushed the building back in and then started to shove it in and out again like… well, what do you think at this point?  Faster and faster again, she was gasping and moaning again until… she hit her g-spot.  It was the biggest orgasm she ever had in her life.  Cum exploded everywhere imaginable, covering the building and a good chunk of the surrounding area past her crotch.  She was now finally relaxed, pleased with herself on her first sexual experience.

“Well, that was… fun… but I think I’m going to… lie down for awhile...”  She then fell back with her eyes closed, crushing more of the city behind her, and proceeded to take a nap.  She deserved it after all, she needs to rest if wants to have more… fun later.