- Text Size +

Hermione couldn't believe that this was happening. Not only was she in what could only be described as 'the most embarrassing situation ever', but the person choosing her carer was none other than professor Snape, the man who hated her most in this school. She was still in her ward bed, waiting to here who her carer would be. She was pouting heavily and had her arms crossly folded. She was not in a good mood.
"Miss Granger?" Madame Pomfrey called from across the ward. "You're to go to the Slytherin dungeon's prefect corridor, room five."
Hermione's blood turned to ice. A slytherin looking after her? That could be good news at all...

The walk to the Slytherin dungeon was a long one, and felt even longer to Hermione after she'd stopped, leant against the wall and forced a heap of shit into her diaper. The Hufflepuffypants were bloating beneath her skirt, and it was beginning to show. 
"Come in." She heard as she knocked on the door to room five. She recognised the voice instantly, and trembled as she entered.
"Ah, Granger, Professor Snape said you might be stopping by, so I made some prior arrangements." Draco ginned evilly, but Hermione could already see what prior arrangements he had prepared, and they were not pretty.

In the corner of the room was an adult sized baby's cot, complete with a tall changing table beside it and a cupboard stocked to the brim with Hufflepuffypants diapers for her to wear. Across from that, was a table that had upon it a milk bottle.
"So what do you think?" He smirked, leaning over to have a peak at her diaper underneath her skirt. Hermione pulled her it down shyly to hide from his prying eyes.
"If you think I'm playing along with this little game of yours, you're sorely mistaken." She huffed, going to leave.
"No, I think you're the one who's mistaken." He laughed, cutting in front of her and shutting the door. "If you even so much as question, my authority in this matter, Professor Snape has promised to have you expelled for disobeying direct medical advise from Madame Pomfrey. And we would want that now, would we?"
Hermione went to say something, anything. But no words would escape her lips. Draco had her. There was nothing she could do, not if she wanted to keep her education.
"Fine," she spat. "But don't expect me to enjoy it." She mumbled, sitting at a chair at the table.
"I wouldn't have it any other way." Draco chuckled placing a hand on Hermione's shoulders.
"However," he said, pulling her away from the table like leading a child. "You need a change before we press on any further." He pulled up the back of her skirt and saw the bloated brown mess around her butt.
Hermione went to stop him, but then saw the knowing smile on his face. What was the point in stopping him?
"There's a good girl." He smiled as she made her way over to the changing table. Without pause he yanked her skirt down to her ankle and pulled her jumper over her head, leaving her in nothing but her bra and messy diaper.
"Wow, granger. I didn't know you were quite so well endowed." He grinned, staring at the two mountainous orbs protruding from Hermione's chest, which at this stage were still full of milk.
"You're a pig, Malfoy." She hissed. "Just get this over with already."
"If you say so." He chuckled, sitting her up on the changing table and lying her down. He untapped her puffy yellow diaper and grimaced as the smell of her shit wafted up and stank out the room.
"Jesus granger," he coughed, "what do you eat?"
"Shut up." She blushed, trying to look away.
Malfoy pulled the shitty diaper out from underneath her and rolled it up before throwing it in the bin. He wiped her, sending small tickles of pleasure up her pussy and ass, which didn't go unnoticed by Malfoy.
"Are you enjoying this or something granger?" He laughed, before placing a fresh, crinkly diaper underneath her beautiful, pale butt and taping it up snugly.
"Not a bad job if I do say so myself." He said proudly, giving The front of Hermione's diaper a pat. She shot a dark look at him.
"Don't push it."

He chuckled and then took her by the hand, leading her over to the massive cot in the corner of the room.
"This is where you're going to be sleeping," he smiled,  gesturing at the adult sized bed covered in plastic-pink sheeting and surrounded by four foot tall bars.
Hermione scowled at it, but after another knowing look from Draco she held her tongue. Her education was something she wasn't willing to put on the line.
Draco pulled down the bars of the cot and helped her over, before laying her down and lightly stroking her hair as he looked at her, dwarfed by the size of the massive crib. Maybe he was enjoying this more than he let on...
"One last thing before you get some shut eye." He went over to the table on which was a baby bottle filled to the brim with milk. Draco put it to Hermione's lips, and she found herself instinctively sucking on it immediately, draining the warm, white liquid like she was dying in the desert.
"There we go," he grinned, taking the empty bottle away from her and put it on the side. "You'll find that a winning combination of sleeping powder, and laxatives." He chuckled, walking away from the crib as Hermione found her eyes getting heavier and heavier. Soon her diaper would be getting heavier as well...