- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

NO GIANTESS CONTENT UNTIL CHAPTER FOUR! SO BE PATIENT >_<

It was Harry’s fifth year at Hogwarts, and Lord Voldemort’s return haunted him to the very core. He’d watched the Dark Lord kill Cedric right before his very eyes. He’d literally watched the life drift away from him…

“So, Harry, what do you think might be causing the wettings?” Madame Pomfrey asked innocently, “It’s unusual for something like this to randomly spring up, you know.” Harry snapped out of his morbid thoughts and began to wonder. Just what had caused this? He had been fine a couple of days ago, why not now?
“I would say it’s likely to be a curse…” Pomfrey mused as she bustled about the ward. “But I’ve never seen one act quite like this before.”
Harry pouted to himself as he dwelled on the predicament. It had to be him, didn’t it… the boy who lived? The boy who pissed his pants in potions this morning, more like. He remembered it all too vividly. The memories were disturbing to say the least.

*

“Daydreaming again, Potter?” Snape hissed from the front of the classroom. Harry jumped with a start, launching his book into the back of Neville’s head and nearly falling off of his chair. “Ignorance-” Snape tutted. “Five points from Gryffindor.”
“But that’s not fair!” Hermione retorted, backing Harry up. Harry smiled her way.
“Insubordination, Miss Granger.” Snape added. “Ten points.”
“There’s nothing in the school rules th-”
“Being a smart arse-” He sneered. “Twenty Points from Gryffindor. Care to make it forty, Miss Granger? I’ve got all morning.” He chuckled, before going back to drawling on about some potion none of them would ever use. Some things never changed.
Harry suddenly felt a violent jerk in his stomach, like someone had disabled all of his muscles and was pressing down on his bladder.
“Hermione,” He began, not quite sure what to say. “Something’s…happening!” Harry got up to make a run to the toilet before Snape could catch him, but he stopped dead in his tracks as he felt a steady stream of urine soak into his boxers and seep through his grey school trousers for the whole potions class to see.
“Well, well, Mr. Potter. Snape grinned, unable to stifle his laughter. “It appears we’ve had a bit of an accident. Wetting your pants in my potions lesson, 10 points from Gryffindor.” He chuckled, before sending Harry to Madame Pomfrey.
Hermione went to follow, but Snape forbade her. He wanted Harry to walk all the way from the dungeons to the hospital wing in pissy, wet pants, alone.

 *

Snape’s unexplained cruelty disturbed harry, but not more than his recent incontinence did. Why had he randomly started pissing his pants? Madame Pomfrey said it could be a curse, but who would possibly want to curse him like this? He had no idea… Harry had his school clothes magically dried out and cleaned, but nothing could remove the embarrassment of the situation. As he was dwelling on the severity of what was (if it was indeed a curse) he felt a warm trickle against his crotch and realise it was happening again.
“No no no!” Harry yelped as he jumped off of the hospital bed he was sat on, which was now stained a straw coloured yellow.
“Mr. Potter…” Madame Pomfrey sighed as she waved her wand around again, drawing all of the moisture out of his trousers and into a bucket beside his bed.
“I’m afraid there’s no other call for it.” She said, levitating a large cardboard box towards her from the store cupboard. “You’ll have to be diapered until we can make some sense of all this.” Harry grimaced. He felt childish enough having pissed himself twice, but having to wear diapers? What would Hermione say? What would Ron say? What would Ginny say?
Madame Pomfrey ignored his obvious dislike to the idea, and proceeded to rummage through the box. “Now I’m afraid these are designed for younger students, but I’m sure the Engorgio charm will fit them up for you. We have a choice of four.”
She pulled out a light red/pink diaper with a cartoon lion on the front. Harry’s heart sank. “This is a Gryffindiaper.” Madame Pomfrey explained. “This is a standard diaper with no extra features, However there is only the one diaper in the box.”
She put it aside and pulled out a light green diaper. “This is the Slytherincontinent. This is for light wetters and can only sustain a few wettings before changing, however it’s much more subtle.” Harry looked in disdain at the grinning cartoon snake on the front of the diaper.
“This next one is called the ‘Ravencushie’” She continued, pulling out a light blue diaper with a bird on the front. “These are technically for babies, but they’ll still work for you now that I’ve made these a bit bigger. These diapers will alert the wearer’s guardian when they have wet or mess.” Harry was gobsmacked, how could she possibly expect him to wear this?
“And last but not least,” She chirped. “The Hufflepuffypants, my personal favourite. These are the ones that we have the most of, these will expand forever as you wet them, so that you don’t have to change at all if you don’t want to!” She smiled and handed him the box of diapers, of which only one was red, and therefore normal. “I must warn you though, the Hufflepuffypants will soak up water forever. For God’s sake don’t go swimming in it. We had to refill the black lake after a boy did that, and he ended up wearing a diaper the size of a large building.”

HARRY SOMEHOW LEFT feeling worse than when he entered. Now not only had he pissed his pants but he had some ridiculous diapers to go with it, and it only became worse when Hermione and Ron came in.
“Harry! What happened? We were so worried about you!” Harry just sighed and put his head in his hands.
“Harry?” Hermione pressed, sitting beside him and putting a hand on his shoulder. Ron looked down awkwardly at the bucket of piss beside Harry’s bed.
Hermione stayed quiet, running her fingers awkwardly through her hair. Ron continued to fidget, idly looking around the ward.
“These are nice.” She said in an attempt to comfort him, picking up the Hufflepuffypants. As expected, it didn’t work.
“Shut up, Hermione.” He said bluntly, and regretted it the moment he had uttered the words, but too furious with his situation to take them back.

“Harry I know you’re mad, but you can’t bite our heads off at this. I’m not saying this is your fault at all, but it’s certainly not ours. We just want to help, don’t we Ron?” Ron looked up with a distant gaze in his eyes that showed he had been paying little to no attention.
“Yep.”
Hermione rolled her eyes at him and turned back to Harry.
“How much longer do you need to stay here?” She asked, putting a delicate hand on his.
“She says I can leave whenever I want.” He grunted, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. “As long as I have one of these on.” He reluctantly poked at the box of diapers. Hermione looked at the box and then at Harry. “Well in that case,” She said, with that ‘Hermione’ tone of hers, “there’s no use in sitting around her feeling sorry for yourself.”
She stood up and picked out a red diaper from the box and Harry breathed a sigh of relief. It was just a normal one. Wait. His eyes widened as he thought about what was happening. Was Hermione planning on diapering him? Surely she can’t be that controlling, can she? And yet… he found himself getting hard at the idea.
“We’ll leave you to it.” She smiled politely as she and Ron left the room. Not before throwing the Gryffindiaper to Harry who merely stared at it in bemusement. Hermione shut the curtain on him as he left, leaving Harry to try and navigate his way around this puffy, crinkly, portable toilet alone.
“Right, Harry,” he said to himself. “You’ve done this before, you were a baby after all, right?” He unfolded the thick, pinky/red diaper and looked at the cartoon lion on the front unsurely. He’d never felt like such an idiot, like such a baby.
He nervously stripped off his trousers and boxers leaving him in just his Gryffindor jumper and socks, and sat on the thick pink material he’d lain out before him. He fidgeted and squirmed around until he believed he was in the right position, and then pulled up the front of the diaper, covering his crotch with the little cartoon lion.
“This doesn’t feel so bad.” He smiled as he pulled the tabs either side of him tight and did them up. He couldn’t help but feel a little proud at his handiwork. He doubted Hermione could have done a better job.
Unfortunately thinking about Hermione diapering him made him hard again, much to his disdain. Why did he want her to act like his mummy so bad? Regardless of that, Harry put on his trousers over his now much puffier ass and proceeded to meet Ron and Hermione outside.

“Hey.” They both said simultaneously. The two of them were unable to keep their eyes away from Harry’s butt and crotch out of curiosity.
“Yes!” Harry sighed. “I’ve put the bloody diaper on!”
“Oh…” Ron said awkwardly. “Urr, how is it?” Harry grimaced at that, he’d rather have had no-one say anything about it and that would be that.

“It’s puffy, humiliating and I’d rather not talk about it.” He huffed. He’d rather get his point out there and then that carry on this façade. “Let’s just go to charms.” He grunted, pushing past the two and making his way to the grand staircase. The lesson went unbearably slowly for Harry. Every five minutes he was trying to feel, by moving his legs, whether he had pissed himself. However he managed to stay dry for the duration, maybe he was getting better! The lesson finished with Neville Longbottom blowing up an unsuspecting chaffinch. 
Harry, Ron and Hermione took their leave. But as Harry stood up, his knees buckled and he staggered into the hallway. “Hmm-My-nee.” He spluttered as he felt his muscles weaken and he collapsed onto the floor. The last things Harry felt was his bowels release as he slipped into unconsciousness.