- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story was intended as a sequel to 'Harry Potter and the Diapered Curse' But I figured I'd just add it onto the end of this story :)

 

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS OR SETTINGS, I'VE MERELY MANIPULATED THEM INTO A KINKY, GIANTESS AND DIAPER PLOT!

"My favourite thing about summer is how the grass feels under my tootsies." Hermione giggled as she trampled her way through the forbidden forest, completely oblivious to the dangers that may be lurking around her. The last time we joined her and Harry, she had just grown to fifty feet tall, crushed a tower of hogwarts, eaten Ginny Weasley and shoved Professor McGonnagal down the front of her pissy, messy diaper. Just to name a couple of her more serious transgressions."Hermione," Harry said, trying to keep his voice calm and non-threatening. "Don't you think we should go back? You could have hurt a lot of people back there, you need to make amends, you need to make this right."

Hermione was shaking her head before Harry had even finished speaking.
"Little Harry should keep his mouth shut. Or he's going to be spending the day in the time out zone." She giggled, rubbing the front of her diaper that had swelled so much that it would probably take up a sizeable portion of the great hall. Harry could see small beads of moisture forming on the outside of it. The whole diaper was like a balloon between her legs.

Hermione was completely naked, except for her diaper. And as the setting sun streamed between the trees, she felt at peace. She had Harry in her hand, a squidgy, messy diaper between her legs, and Ginny Weasley was currently being turned to shit in her tummy.

"I've got an idea, Harry!" She giggled in glee as she reached into the front of her diaper, and after a couple of minutes of sifting through the tons (literally tons) of shit, she produced a traumatised, shit coated Professor McGonnagal.
"I'd forgotten all about you professor!" Hermione laughed like it was no big deal. McGonnagal, however, looked like she was ready to throttle Miss Granger, giant or not.
"Miss Granger, I don't know why you're doing what you're doing." She growled through bared teeth as Hermione held her between her slender, pale fingers. "But I demand that you return me to Hogwarts at once. I'd rather not have to spend any longer in a diaper full of your shit. I've dealt with quite enough shit from students in my lifetime to last me a thousand."

Hermione went to reply, but then found she couldn't conjure much of a comeback and instead placed the professor down on the floor and nudged her back towards where the castle was.
"We'll see you later, Professor!" Hermione shouted with a wave as McGonnagal wandered off into what was more likely than not, the wrong way back to the school.
"Now it's just me and you, little Harry." Hermione grinned as she absentmindedly rubbed the front of her diaper again, enjoying the light tickling sensation it gave her pussy.

"Hermione," Harry sighed, adjusting himself in her grip that was just a little too tight on his naked body. "We have to go back. We can't be wondering around the Forbidden Forest at nighttime, and we have things we have to sort out back at the school. We can get you help."
"Help?" Hermione cut in immediately. "What help do I need? I'm a giant!" She grinned and stomped her feet a little, enjoying how the trees shook around her and the thud of her feet carried on for miles though the forest.

Harry continued to look at her knowingly, hoping she would see sense. He was certain there was still a glimmer of that bright, sensible witch somewhere in this giantess teenage baby.
"Alright." She mumbled, kicking a tree stump out of the ground and into the darkening forest. "But first, baby needs a nap." She nodded to herself, not paying much attention to Harry's disagreement. Hermione lifted him up to her face and gave him a big 'goodnight kiss' which enveloped his entire face and covered him in Hermione's saliva, before stuffing him down the front of her bloated, soaking wet, messy, crinkly hufflepuffy pants diaper.

"Hermione! No, what are you doing?" He screamed as Harry once again was finding himself shoved inside a girls diaper.

Once all the crinkling had stopped, Harry had time to adjust to his surroundings. Beneath him was the squishy, warm padding of Hermione's pissy diaper beneath him, and although he couldn't see or feel it yet, he could smell that there was more shit in the back of her diaper than he could possibly imagine. The scent of it made him wretch.

"Harry," Hermione tittered. "You feel even better in my diaper than the professor did." She playfully rubbed her hands on the front of the diaper, enjoying the feeling of the sogginess squishing up against Harry and her pussy.

Harry had thought with a little patience and perseverance he might be able to get out of this alive, but once Hermione had squished her diaper up against him, he was forced against her piss soaked pissy, and held tightly between her hungry labia.

"There's a good little boy." She sighed contently as she lay down on the forest floor. A warm, pleasant sensation had spread through her body that made her sleepy and content. As she lay down on her front, with her head resting in her arms, Harry felt a load of her mess fall forward in her diaper and crush him under its weight.
"Good night, Little Harry." She yawned, before drifting off the sleep with her enormous poofy diapered butt sticking in the air.

*

"Yes." Ginny grinned. "It's nearly time."

The grin was obviously quite forced, as as this time the food that she had been surrounded by earlier had now been digested, and she was encased with Hermione's shit in her anus. She could feel the walls of Hermione's ass pressing on her, shaping the shit around her and preparing her for exit.
"Soon... Very soon..." Ginny smiled as she felt Hermione's ass push her further through her digestive system and closer to sweet freedom.