- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I would like to point out this chapter barely has any fetish content, rather it's more of a chapter building plot and character relations.

Both girls got right into his face as they both tried to demand his attention. Both spouted on about how they shouldn’t trust the other, and that he needed to go with them and not the other one. “Shut up!” Richard yelled “You’re both giving me a headache” Richard walked away from the two blabbering females and made his way towards his chair. He wasn’t exactly in the mood for an argument from the two women to be told straight through his ear.

“Listen Richard, Satena isn’t pleased that you just up and left her like you did. You need to go back and then finish out your punishment, that’s all I’m here for” The Demon answered, pacing slightly.

“Richard, don’t go with those demons, I can get rid of that seal and ensure you a good future with us Angels” The Angel answered, her sweet angelic voice was rather soothing.

“And, why wouldn’t I pick going with the Angels if I can get my seal removed without having to work for Satena?” Richard asked, getting back up. His choice seemed clear, but before he stepped towards the Angel, the Demon had a counterclaim to make.

“I do hope you realize that trying to remove a demonic symbol with Angelic powers burns quite a bit, and considering you’re but a mere human being, you could easily die from this procedure” The Demon answered with a smile

“You’re lying” The Angel answered

“Listen, you might think I have no idea what I’m talking about, but considering I’m more of an expert on demonic symbols, I think it’s clear who we should trust here” The demon answered.

“Listen, ladies” Richard began, he didn’t know which side to pick as the information was quite conflicting. “I don’t think I’m going anywhere for now, but why don’t you both tell me your names, we chat a bit, and then maybe later I’ll make a decision”

“My name is Demetria” rang the Demoness with a grin “You’ll find that working with me is a much better deal than practically committing suicide.”

The Angelic girl spoke softly “My name is Angel…”

Demetria erupted in laughter “Did they run out of creativity in Angel land?”

“Hey, I didn’t make fun of your name” Angel replied, slightly irritated with the demon’s behavior.

“Ladies, calm down, now that I know your names, why don’t we grab something to eat and just relax” Richard comments, trying to ensure the two no longer fight. He wasn’t in the mood to really follow either proposal, and he hoped buying time would allow him just to think more instead of making some sort of rushed decision.

Demetria sighs “I don’t exactly think either of us have the time, but sure, why not, my only other activity is to annoy little miss uncreative over here”

“Listen, I will smite you” She answers, glaring at the demon

Demetria laughs “By the time you had the courage to try something like that I could easily make you burn to death, but I won’t, since I could have much more fun in other ways”

Angel rolls her eyes as she follows both Demetria and Richard. As the two follow him to the table and begin to sit down, a knock comes from the door. “Just hold on a second, I’ll only be a few minutes or less” Richard comments before going towards the door. He was curious as to who the knock was coming from, he didn’t have many friends in the area, most of them had moved to pursue their dreams. As he opened the door, quite a surprise was laid out in front of him. It was two women from some sort of police force. “Why hello, did I happen to do something wrong?” He asked, trying to be as polite as possible. Though Richard occasionally did some out of hand things, he really never was one to try and break laws, well, legislative laws at least.

“Slightly, we saw two women enter your home while patrolling the area.” One of the officers began

“Well is it a crime to be popular with the ladies or something?” He joked slightly. He knew what they wanted, they wanted to search his house, it all made a bit of sense. The Police had always been suspicious of him after he somehow managed to be home after being at a bar, despite never really crossing any security footage. This was quite the old incident, he had been reported missing after just seemingly vanishing from the bar, he had of course gone to check up on the giant ladies in both realms, later teleporting himself back home. Of course, the police searched for a while, being that it was a slow night, they thought someone who might have been drunk wouldn’t be too hard to find, but somehow made it home without any sort of help or without triggering any camera within the search. Either way, it made the police and other people of authority, somewhat suspicious of him, he knew that they would use any opportunity to take him into jail and try to confirm their suspicions.

“No, but it is a crime to harbor someone who could have broken into your home” The officer replies

“Well, no one is here, so you might just want to scurry along” Richard replies.

“Resisting search with probable cause, looks like you’re coming with us” The officer smiles, grabbing Richard arms. Before Richard can call out to the girls, the officer uses her hand to muffle any sort of noise he could make and the two begin to drag him to their car. Luckily, Angel decides to poke her head around the corner and is able to see what is going on.

“Demetria! They’re taking him away!” Angel calls back to the Demon. Demetria instantly gets up and walks over to see what Angel is talking about before realizing what is happening.

“We gotta hurry!” She shouts, springing into action and bolting towards the officers. Angel follows as quickly as possible, but the duo are too late, the officers have driven away. “Damnit” Demetria comments “Do you have any sort of idea where they’d be taking him?”

“You think I know this place?” Angel asks “It’s just as unfamiliar to me”

“Right” Demetria comments before pondering a few seconds. She then has a masterful solution. “Alright, we’re going to need to find a map or something, see if there are any sort of detention or jail facilities in this city.”

“So, I assume this means we’ll be working together then?” Angel continues

“Yeah, guess so” Demetria comments “It’s alright, I’ll keep you safe. Call me your guardian, angel” Demetria has trouble keeping in her laughter as she says the last bit.

“Ha, you got quite the sense of humor” Angel rings, clearly annoyed

“Ah c’mon, you love it” Demetria comments before walking across the street to search for a map.

Angel follows, rolling her eyes slightly as she sarcastically comments “Yes, I quite love you poking fun of my name and what I am”

“See, I told you that you loved it” Demetria comments with a smile

“Goodness, are all Demons as annoying as you are?” Angel asks as the two search the street for any sort of map.

“Are all Angels unable to have a little bit of fun?” Demetria asks “Besides, if I wasn’t poking fun, I’d tell you all about the joys of my job, and that’s not quite as clean as what you gals do up in heaven”

“Fine, but perhaps we should narrow our search to make this go faster” Angel adds

“I agree” Demetria replies “As much as I love to mess with you, I think our time could be much better spent if we went to a little tourist shop or something”

“Know where any are?” Angel asks

“Nope, but I assume there has to be one not too far from here” Demetria answers

“Do you even have any money?” Angel then asks, quickly checking to confirm that she lacks funds.

“Ah c’mon, what shopkeeper could say no to that face” Demetria comments “Well, probably most of them, but either way, if I recall, we can both use our powers, so it’s not like it’d be a problem”

“Are you suggesting we’re going to kill people? And steal?” Angel asks, quite concerned

“I mean, I probably will” Demetria answers “You can wait outside if you want”

“Demetria, I’m not going to let you kill someone innocent” Angel replies

“Oh calm down Angel, I’m not actually going to kill anyone” Demetria replies rolling her eyes “Have a little faith”

“Ha, funny” Angel replies sarcastically

“Believe it or not, I wasn’t trying to make a joke that time” Demetria replies, leading Angel around until the two eventually find a store. Demetria walks inside, and leaves Angel outside to ensure she doesn’t have to watch whatever Demetria plans to do. It takes a few minutes, but eventually Demetria walks outside.

“So, what did you do the shopkeeper?” Angel asks as she begins to read the map that Demetria handed her.

“Well, considering we never got that meal that Richard gave us…” She began, smiling slightly. She rubbed her exposed stomach for emphasis.

“No, you didn’t!” Angel replied in shock. She stepped slightly away from the demon, she had little trust in her to begin with, but how could she work with someone who killed so easily and without remorse?

“Didn’t what?” Demetria asked, burping slightly

“You ate him, didn’t you?” Angel accused the demon

“Actually, your first statement is a great response to your question” Demetria replies “I didn’t eat him, I just grabbed a small brochure that was on the counter, he then offered me a free drink since it was a hot day”

Angel was relieved, and while she could go on as to why she was now annoyed that Demetria had wasted time, she didn’t quite care enough to say anything. “So, where are we headed?” Demetria asks, still entertained from Angel’s reaction.

“Looks like we have a few miles to the only type of facility they could be going towards” Angel replies “Straight that way” She points to the left, with a large facility looming in the distance.

“Hope you’re in shape” Demetria comments, as she begins sprinting towards the large facility.

“Wait up!” Angel comments as she begins to run so that she does not lose sight of Demetria.