- Text Size +

It took a little bit of time, but eventually the group returned to Generva. Once entering the gold and marble plated dining hall, Demetria held up the defeated harpy with an annoyed face. “We dealt with your harpy problem” Demetria comments, her tone rather bored to try and give an impression that it was no big deal. The angel did wash Demetria off on the way, making sure she wouldn’t have to deal with being slathered in harpy saliva at this point.


“I’m impressed” Generva commented “I did not expect for you two to be able to take out this beast”


“You underestimate us Generva, we may be small, but we are not without our tricks” Demetria lied, trying as hard as she could to be as convincing as possible. Generva might not help them if she found out her angel had helped them.


“Hmm, so perhaps you two aren’t as useless as I has first thought.” Generva answers “As promised, I will give you the abilities to help you defeat Satena.”


“Thank goodness” Demetria muttered to herself


“But, I must warn you, Satena herself will not be easy to defeat” Generva begins


“I know, she will be tough, but trust me, I shall prevail” Demetria replies, trying to appear with as much confidence as she could muster. She would need said confidence to help her defeat Satena, surely it would not be an easy task.


Generva smiled “Hmph, for a demon, you don’t seem that hard to like.” With just the snap of her fingers, a white shroud enveloped Demetria. The angel placed Demetria on the floor, and despite a horrific scream, Demetria came out okay. Now standing back at full height, and her demon form, Demetria felt stronger than ever before. Though not exactly buff, her arm and leg muscles were more defined than before as well.


“Thank you Generva” Demetria commented after the white shroud had disappeared. Thanks to it being angelic magic, it had hurt a bit when it was applied, but that feeling swiftly disappeared.


“So, before you leave, I shall reward you with one more experience” Generva answered “You may choose how the harpy dies, as I have no wish in keeping her around”


Demetria smiles, stomach grumbling slightly. “I could use a snack, but I don’t know if that is a suitable fate.”


“Whatever you decide, I’m sure it will be entertaining” Generva smiles as she says this.


The angel hands the harpy over to Demetria. The harpy practically begs to be spared from the warmth and comfort of the demon’s hand. Demetria smirks, bringing the harpy right up to her gurgling stomach. “Why should I spare you from the fate you seemed determined to bring me?” Before the harpy could even hope to answer, she was boosted back to Demetria’s face. Demetria’s maw was already wide open, strands of saliva coming from the roof of her mouth to her tongue. The inside of her body was all the harpy could soon see, being stuck inside of Demetria’s mouth to appease her tastebuds and dark desires.


Demetria lightly swished around the tiny harpy, taking great care to taste her. To her, the harpy was quite delectable, she could easily make for a good snack. It would only take a simple swallow. Demetria decided that was not enough, the harpy had to suffer some. She allowed the harpy to lay right on her plush tongue, drawing out the agony of her decision. With but a simple maneuvering of the tongue, she forced the harpy to slide towards her teeth. Demetria then bit, as hard as she could, only receiving a massive cry of terror and pain so loud she could hear it from inside her closed mouth. She drew the harpy back onto her tongue, letting her bathe in the blood from her now crushed left arm and the hot breath coming from deep within her. The harpy cursed and shouted at Demetria. She did not mind, eventually spitting out the girl onto her hand, just to watch the blood and saliva soaked harpy.


Demetria smiled, looking at the injured harpy with glee. “That was fun, goodbye little harpy” Before she could protest with more curses, she was set onto the ground. As the harpy looked up, a shadow loomed over her fragile body. This shadow was being created by an enormous foot. Demetria sat her foot down, basically crushing the tiny harpy with a sick yet satisfying crunch noise.


Generva, after having just been ensured the harpy had been disposed of, motions for the two to leave. “Good, now that you’ve completed that task for me, you two may go”. The angel gave Richard over to Demetria, with Richard teleporting them back to hell.


Among the decrepit underworld, Demetria normally felt at home, but now this place was slightly terrifying; however, the fear didn’t reign for what might happen to her own life, she instead feared for the life of poor Angel. “Think you’re ready to take Satena on?” Richard asked, also nervous himself.


Through her fear, Demetria managed to flash a smile. “Yeah, I have to be, Angel doesn’t deserve her fate, let’s go and save her”


Demetria’s confidence manages to coax a smile out of the tiny man “I agree, let’s do this. I’ll try and help you however I can, although I fear I won’t be able to do much”


“Eh, it’s alright, I think I got this” Demetria replied, regaining her confidence before slowly stepping onwards towards Satena’s palace.


“Alright, if you say so” Richard answered as Demetria marched onwards. It did not take the duo a great length of time to arrive outside the palace, with Satena flashing both an evil smile.


“So, you’re back and somehow at normal height are you?” Satena comments, walking towards Demetria, still topping her by about ten feet.


“Yeah, didn’t know you had such a knack for stating the obvious” Demetria answered, setting Richard down behind her softly. “I’ve come back for Angel, just cough her up and I don’t have to beat you to a bloody pulp”


“Ha, you’ve still got that sense of humor Demetria, but you won’t be beating me up anytime soon” Satena replies, smiling. She snaps her fingers, intending for her magic to shrink the opposing demoness, but nothing happens. “Wha?”


Before any questions can be raised, Demetria walks forward with a chuckle. “Simple Satena, trying to get an advantage over someone who’s obviously superior. Just give her up right now and we don’t have to do this” Satena doesn’t respond, instead trying to slam her right fist into Demetria’s stomach, with Demetria able to catch Satena’s hand before anything happens. “Tsk. tsk. Wrong choice, bitch” Demetria then lands a solid blow to the right of Satena’s jaw.


Satena stumbles backwards, enraged by getting hit by someone she should have crushed just a few hours ago. Satena once more tries to go for an attack, this time going for a kick aimed towards the legs, with Demetria managing to jump to the side and land another simple yet effective hit on the jaw.


Satena growls “How? How are you resisting my magic and beating me?”


“I got a little help from a divine place” Demetria replies with a grin “It occasionally helps not being an asshole to everyone, sometimes it comes with benefits”


“You went to the angels? You traitor! You don’t deserve to even set foot here” Satena growls


Demetria laughs “Perhaps I don’t, but my point isn’t to come here and stay, my purpose is just to retrieve the angel you’ve eaten”


Satena growls “I’ll kill you, you traitor!” She then lunges at Demetria, managing to actually catch Demetria off guard. Satena pins Demetria right on the ground, and Demetria hears an audible crunching noise.


With this noise, Demetria feels a few mixed emotions. She knew it had to be Richard that had been crunched under her body, filling her with a bit of sorrow. The other emotion, rage, was filled into her body due to the fact that this was all Satena’s fault, and Demetria wouldn’t let Satena get away with this. Ferociously, she pushes Satena so hard it sends her flying back right into her own palace, bringing her right in front of her own thrown. Demetria gets up, not checking to see the likely mangled body of her former companion before then storming inside, fists clenched at her sides. “It’s over Satena, you’re not strong enough. You’ve tried to take enough from me”


“Demetria, wait!” Satena comments, but it’s too late as Demetria delivers a powerful blow right to Satena’s stomach, so powerful it causes her to cough up Angel, and leaves her lying back in great pain.


“Your turn to shrink, Satena” Demetria comments, snapping her fingers, causing the former queen too shrink within an instant.


“How! How are you doing this to me!?” Satena shouts as loud as she can, with her body screaming in agony back in pain.


“Doesn’t matter, you’re but a bug to me now” Demetria answers, picking up the likely traumatized Angel, looking down upon the tiny Satena and deciding what to do with her.


“This shouldn’t be happening, you should be the bug!” She barely manages to yell, as her body aches for her to stop her retaliation.


Demetria chuckles “Don’t worry, I won’t kill you. No, you’re going to suffer” She walks back a bit, to focus on Angel, who is likely traumatized from her horrifying experience inside Satena’s body. “Angel, are you okay now?”


Never had Angel been so excited to be resting in Demetria’s hand. She had to fight ever fiber in her body to just break down and start basically worshipping the demon that had saved her life. She had almost accepted the thought she was a goner, thought the gurgles of Satena’s stomach and the burning acids would be her home until her inevitable death; however she was somehow still alive, saved by the most unlikely of heroes. Before responding, Angel laid a soft kiss on Demetria’s hand, snuggled up against it like it was the first time she had ever felt something soft. “Thank you Demetria, I don’t think I can ever repay you for what you did for me”


Demetria blushed, luckily it was covered up by her demonic red skin. “Yeah, no problem, that’s what friends do. If only Richard had been as lucky” She finally turns around to see the destruction she had likely done unintentionally to his tiny body, only to see the most unlikely of sights. There stood Richard, alive and well, perfectly fine. “How, how are you alive? I thought you were crushed!?”


“Oh come on, I might be a weak human, but considering I can swap realms, you think I’d just sit there and be crushed?” Richard responded “I swapped places with whatever I could think of at the time, which happened to be a lot of potato chip bags. Didn’t you feel the cheap plastic hitting your back?”


“Guess I was too caught up in the moment to care, when I heard the crunch, I thought you had died” Demetria answered, relieved to see he was alive.


“Hey, well I didn’t. As a plus, it did spur you onto your victory” Richard said with a smile, seeing slightly that Angel was resting on Demetria’s palm. “Well, I should be out of here, goodbye Demetria” With that, Richard disappeared, likely headed back to the real world


“Dumbass realizes that he’s still shrunken, right?” Demetria asks herself before hearing a slight snap come from Angel.


“That should fix his being shrunk problem. If not, I guess we could be expecting visitors” Angel answers, continuing to rest on Demetria’s soft palm.


“Yeah” Demetria comments, before turning around and snatching the tiny Satena. “As for your punishment, why don’t you be the seat cushion to the new queen of hell, me” With that, she drops Satena onto her throne, her own bottom soon following. The combined pressure wasn’t enough to kill Satena, which Demetria liked, it meant Satena would have to suffer longer.


Angel slowly drags herself up. “I suppose I should get going back to Heaven, shouldn’t I?”


“Wait, Angel, I have a request for you” Demetria begins, blushing slightly about what she was about to say. Who knew the queen of hell could be nervous to make a request to a tiny angel that she could swallow up or crush at her whim. “Maybe you could stay here with me, it gets a little lonely around here, and, and, and….”


“What is it Demetria? You can ask me, I basically owe you my life!” Angel responds, blushing slightly at her response. For some reason, she didn’t mind that fact, even though Demetria was a demon and she was an angel.


“...and I sort of have a crush on you. I’ve basically been in love with you since after Richard got captured” Demetria finally admits, a little ashamed of the fact “Can you make my wish come true and be my companion down here?”


“The queen of hell offering me service for saving my life?” Angel answers “I would be crazy to reject such an offer, so I must of course accept” She was also blushing, though hers was far more visible than that of her gigantic friend.


After this, Demetria let a grin slowly creep onto her face. “For my first request, how about a kiss?”


“Promise it won’t end up with me inside your mouth? I’ve had enough with the inside of people’s body for the day” Angel comments.


“Of course my dear” Demetria comments, before bringing Angel to her lips and giving her a big kiss. She is gentle to ensure it does not harm her new lover. As the kiss comes to an end, Angel falls asleep, lightly snoring atop of Demetria’s palm. Demetria sits back, not only happy to have defeated Satena and rescue Angel, but far more happy to know Angel shared her affections...


...The End.