- Text Size +

After having what felt like a near death experience, relaxing between a pair of breasts was a pleasant turn from what had happened to Angel. Though she wouldn’t admit it, the heartbeat of her gigantic captor was pleasant, the warmth was fantastic, and she admired how soft her breasts were. Of course, Angel would never admit any of this to the demon, she knew as soon as she did she might as well kiss her freedom goodbye. Angel was content to be placed here from time to time, but if she said anything, she knew would never see anything else ever again. As promised by Demetria, Angel was allowed to stay there for a few hours, and for those hours, Angel felt like she was back in heaven. When the time was up, Angel was a little reluctant, but knew she had to or risk having her secret found out by the giantess.


“So, are you feeling better?” Demetria asked, still a little worried that the little girl might have a little bit of a grudge remaining.


“Yeah, thanks” Angel answered. It was truthful, but definitely not detailed of how much better she was feeling, as that would almost be a hyperbole to perfectly describe it.


“So, I assume you want me to get rid of that mark so that you can return yourself to normal height?” Demetria asked


“Yeah, I would appreciate that greatly” Angel remarked. She wouldn’t mind spending a little more time like this with Demetria if she was gentle, but Angel didn’t wish to take her chances. With a snap of the fingers, the mark on Angel’s body was removed, allowing Angel to return herself to her proper height. “Why can’t you just do that to Richard so I can get rid of the marking”


Demetria chuckled a little “Poor naive Angel, I am unfortunately not powerful enough to reverse the spells of the Queen of the Underworld.”


Angel ridiculed herself for asking such a stupid question before remarking “Right, that should have been obvious to me” She then looks around for a little before asking “Speaking of Richard, where is the tiny man?”


Demetria teleports Richard into her pocket. Teleportation was a hard trick to do, even for a more powerful demon like herself, but considered Richard was small, human or not, it made the task a lot easier. Angel didn’t need to know what she was doing with him, and luckily enough, Richard’s memory would be fuzzy as to why he even wanted to do the things he had done. Demetria was quite a big fan of her charm, it never managed to disappoint her. Demetria pulls the small boy out from her pocket. “Here he is, played a little game with the rascal and as punishment he’s been in my pocket the entire time”. Richard was asleep, or perhaps instead knocked out due to not being able to stand the pressure, or perhaps dead, but Demetria doubted the last one.


Of course, with it being basically night outside, Demetria decided to take advantage. “Well, why don’t you two night owls hit the hay so to speak?” Demetria handed Richard to Angel, though Angel was somewhat reluctant as this was her first time holding the tiny human.


“And what will you be doing?” Angel asked, a little unimpressed with Demetria’s obvious scheming.


“I’m going to go out and party a little or something” Demetria replied


“Fine, I suppose I’m not going to get a better answer” Angel replied, sighing slightly. “Have fun, and don’t get caught, I don’t need to find out you’ve been imprisoned or worse”. The or worse part was in reference to potentially something happening like it did to Richard.


“Ah, don’t worry about me” Demetria answers “I’ll be fine”


“Alright, but I expect you back home before too long” Angel replied


Demetria rolls her eyes lightly “Or else what, hmm?”


“Nothing, I guess” Angel replies, sighing slightly


“Anyways, I’ll see ya!” Demetria answers, sending a smile to the girl before going to the door and exiting the building.


Angel looks down at Richard, still a little nervous to be looking after him. “So, how’s being tiny going?” Angel asks, trying to break the ice a little bit.


“I mean, I suppose it could be worse” Richard answered “But, I’m sure I’m in great care”


“Yeah, we’ll try and do our best” Angel replies


Richard scratched the back of his head. “So, do you know what Demetria was doing to me, my memory is a little fuzzy on what the heck happened”


Angel shrugs “I don’t, I was just in here reading while she did whatever she did with you”


“Interesting” Richard replies, still a little confused “So, how do you like it in heaven? I still haven’t quite gotten a full grip of what you ladies even do up there”


“Well, we reward those who were good in their life by allowing them to relax with one of us angels. It’s quite peaceful up there, but it can get a little boring at times. Sometimes we’re allowed to come down here and meet with humans, although some of us can’t follow the rules” Angel answers, sighing slightly


“The rules are?” Richard asked


“We’re not supposed to really interact with humans, change their fates and such” Angel asks


“You seriously believe in fate?” Richard asked


“Fate is hard to really talk about. It can be wrong, it can be right, it can be partial to both sides. We’re just not supposed to tamper with fate, but some of the girls can’t follow the rules” Angel answers, still sighing slightly “Oh well, they shall be dealt with”


“You broke the rules, didn’t you?” Richard asked, he knew it was risky to ask such a thing especially when she could crush him in her hand, but he was confident that Angel was a peaceful girl and wouldn’t retaliate from such comments.


Angel took a few seconds before nodding “Your fate was going to be being shrunk and killed by that fall. It predicted everything, up to Demetria being here and you getting captured. It didn’t predict us finding you, mostly because I was out of the picture. I just thought that you deserved better, a demon and being splatted against a wall? I thought that would have been the worst way to go” Angel answers “I guess I was a little wrong about Demetria…”


“What do you mean wrong about Demetria?” Richard asks


“Well, I haven’t met many demons, but I’ve heard how heartless they are. Demetria doesn’t seem that way, sure, she’s pretty evil at the core, but I can feel that she cares at least a little bit” Angel answers


Richard nodded, he knew that not all demons were harmful, but he understood why she would think that way. “Anyways, we should get to bed” he commented


“Yeah, let’s get some sleep” Angel answered, laying Richard on her shirt where her stomach would be. She whispered to herself “I hope Demetria’s doing well”


*Meanwhile*


Demetria got in rather easily. She didn’t perfectly blend in with the crowd, but she felt it was close enough. Demetria decided to go to a club, lucky her it just so happened that the big bad bouncer fell for her little charm. Demetria wasn’t quite attracted to the bright lights, dancing, or music, but she was in there for one reason and one reason only. There were quite the lovely ladies in such a club, and since her caring of Angel had sort of left her longing to mess with another female, she thought this was quite the place. Demetria sat down at a table with some girls who barely passed for wearing anything. They had tiny shirts, booty shorts, and what looked like stylized flip flops. Demetria didn’t mind, she wasn’t the most dressed person here, but she thought the ladies around here would at least try and not look desperate. “So ladies, how goes your nights?” She asked with a smile


“It’s going well” answered the darker skinned of the two girls. “Just a little slow is all”


“Ah, partied out pretty much?” Demetria inquired


“Yeah, just looking for a fun time, perhaps behind some closed doors” answered the lighter skinned girl, winking slightly


“Well ladies, you picked the perfect random stranger for the job” Demetria replied, grinning “I can definitely do fun” The girls looked excited, getting up instantly. They practically drag Demetria into the back rooms. Demetria looked around the rooms, they looked rather basic but they served their purpose. “Nice rooms”


“Soundproof to, no one can hear anything outside of this room” The darker one replied


Demetria smiled at such a comment “Soundproof, I like it. Means no one can hear my little bit of fun” She whispered the last part, the girls didn’t quite need to know what was going to happen to them quite yet.


Demetria watched with a grin as the ladies got onto the bed, slowing removing their tiny amount of clothes. Before they could get fully undressed, Demetria snapped her fingers, shrinking the two instantly. They stared up at the massive female, no longer in excitement, now in fear. They were trapped on the bed with nowhere to go. Demetria smiled, grabbing the darker girl quickly. She sat on the bed, her butt almost crushing the other girl without any effort.


“What are you going to do to us!?” The darker girl wailed in terror


Demetria smiled, licking her lips “You’re going in.” She opened up her gigantic maw, letting the terrified girl peer inside. Demetria tossed the tiny girl inside, closing her mouth and sliding the tiny snack across her slippery tongue. As she did so, she calmly grabbed the lighter girl, who couldn’t speak due to the shock of the situation. Demetria smiled, evil intent glaring at tiny past her eyes. The girl inside of her mouth was simply drenched in saliva, her pink tongue simply too much for the girl to handle. With but a simple flick back of her head, Demetria swallowed the poor soul, sending her straight down into her pitch black gut. Before doing so, she forcibly placed the other girl against her throat, forcing her to feel it as she watched the struggling piece of meat disappear beneath her breasts.


The girl struggled the entire time as she attempted to resist the overpowering tongue. She tried to resist the throat muscles that pulled her deep inside of this creature. It was no use, as she just plopped right into the stomach without any sort of effort. She screamed and cried out, pounding on the walls for help. Demetria licked her lips, she had been craving a good snack since she had eaten that officer earlier in the day. She rubbed her stomach lightly, giving off a small burp. “No!” Finally cried the girl, as she was let to sit in front of Demetria’s rumbling belly. “Please, let her out you monster!”


Demetria pretended to be hurt “You called me a monster you little meanie”. She pushed the girl up to her stomach, forcing her to listen to the screams of her digesting friend. “I was going to keep you like a little pet, but now…”


As the girl is elevated back towards Demetria’s face, she cries out in apologies. “I’m sorry miss, I didn’t know your kind soul would spare me!”


“No excuse to be mean to me”  Demetria answered, a cruel grin creeping onto her face. She dropped the girl into the same breasts that had blessed Angel less than but an hour again. The girl struggled with all her might, but she was stuck between the hellish mounds of flesh. As the girl struggled, Demetria rolled over on the bed, intentionally getting into a position where it was crushing the girl. She could do nothing as Demetria squished the tiny girl between her breasts. Demetria continued until she decided the tiny little girl had gotten enough. Demetria brought out the tiny girl, who was somehow still alive.


The girl looked up “Why?” Is all she could ask


“Listen, I’ll give you two choices, either join your friend or I make your death quick” Demetria answered, petting the girl’s small arm lightly.


“Make it quick!” She cried, still in pain from the crushing. Demetria removed one of her shoes before carelessly tossing the girl inside. She set her foot back in, making sure the girl was under her heel. With just but a few steps, the woman’s life was ended. Demetria almost felt bad for causing such pain, but she knew that both the girls would quite enjoy their afterlife. One could not become an employee of Satena without being killed by a demon. The same thing had happened to Demetria, and she knew that hell could use some new recruits...