- Text Size +

The wall vanished, just like it usually did, but she was alone this time. Even though none of them could move or speak there used to be a comfort in knowing that four other dolls were on that tray with you. Lindsay could feel her heartbeat all over her body, painfully aware that she was truly naked this time. Alone and naked. She never really had noticed before, but the wind was blowing around her with some force, caressing her. She was being carried indoors, so she knew it wasn't real wind, but that wasn't very comforting. It was forceful, and she was very high up in the air, on a platform with no real protection from falling off. She managed to calm herself some with the fact that the wind obviously was not strong enough to lift her, but she realized just now on how many levels the second skin had made her feel safe. Just as she started to feel like she had the butterflies in her stomach under control the next thing happened. The tray turned right. All she knew about the distance from the hole in the wall to the playroom was the ceiling. A couple of steps straight ahead, and then a turn to the left, and there was the door to the playroom. But now they turned right. Her pulse was beating even harder now but she fought her urge to move and look around because that's not what dolls do. Unknown upon unknown. She was even more nervous now than the first time she had been here.

A couple of steps, then a door. Was this another playroom? It was dark in here, not fully lit as the usual room. The sound changed. If she had to guess the floor must have been carpeted, or else the sound would not change this much. She caught a glimpse of one of the walls. Brownish and kind of gloomy. If she had been forced to put a name on the color she would have said cork. The tray made a little jerk and decended on to a table, right under a desk lamp. Lindsay was blinded and shut her eyes. There was an instant thought of shame for breaking the cardinal rule of dolls, but it was a bodily function that could not be resisted. Thinking about it se realized that she usually was able to blink. The one thing the second skin could not control was her eyes. But she felt like she was being watched here. Kept to a higher standard. She heard whoever was carrying the tray leave the room quietly. The door slammed and then nothing.

And the nothing lasted. No sounds, not even a clock. Lindsay tried to peek but the light was still blinding her so she saw nothing either. She tried opening her eyes slowly and letting them adjust to the light but it was too close, like someone deliberatly had pulled the bulb really close to her just to make sure she couldn't see anything. All she could gather was that it must have been a new light of some kind, because there was no heat or hum radiating from it. There were some sense of torture about this room. Lindsay didn't like it. She had no idea how long she was left there alone but suddenly there was a sound that shattered her thoughts. A door opened and closed, and then the sound of someone sitting down in a chair. The light was pulled up and a female voice was heard.
"You are such a good doll. Some dolls that end up on my desk are not ready to be here. They get up, walk around... some of them even start asking questions... but not you. What a trooper... Would you believe me if I told you that you have been alone in here for 45 minutes?"
Lindsay mulled it over in her mind. 45 minutes could easily have passed, but she felt disappointed. That would mean her hour was nearly up.
"Look at that... not even when asked a question you dropped out of your doll form. You really get this." the woman said with some excitement in her voice. "Let's get this straight though... I'm not insane. I know you are a woman, but you are here to pretend to be a doll, and I am here to pretend that you are my doll. Just so we know where we have each other. Fiddlesticks is a magic word that makes my dolls come alive, but only for a moment. You'll learn to know these moments. You may use that word to get my attention as well."
There it was again. The silence. The light was still drowning out most of Lindsays vision but from the corner of her eyes she could glimpse a tank top by the edge of the table.
"Well then. You really are a good doll. Let's have a look."

A hand swooped in under the doll and lifted it up. It was a careful lift, but determined, unlike the children in the other room who, even though they tried, did not possess such motor skills yet to perform something this careful. This was also a bigger hand, so there was no doubt that this was an adult. The doll was turned around in the hand with the help of another hand.
"It's a bit limp..." the voice said thoughtfully. "I wonder if it can stand up" and the doll was turned vertical and flew towards the desk. There was a soft landing waiting for her, but the doll had been flat on her back for so long that her knees buckled a bit when the hand let her go completely. She had to decide quickly what to do. She could secure her balance, but is that really what a doll would do? No was her conclusion and she just toppled over. There was a snicker from above her.
"I saw that. You could just as easily have stood up, but you decided to fall." But there was no particular tone in the comment. Was it good? Was it bad? The doll could not tell. The hand swooped in again and picked the doll up. This time she did her best to stay rigid in preparation for the landing, but she had a little help. A cotton swab prodded the dolls legs into a sturdy position and she was gently put down again, this time not falling over, even though the floor started to move. The swab continued to poke the doll all over, as it turned on the table. With her back facing the person who was handling her she felt her hair pulled aside, and her head was tilted back and forth and side to side with two gentle fingers guiding her. Then her arms were lifted up straight out from her sides as the swab prodded her in the back, first high, then low, and then lower still. Her buttcheeks and thighs were poked and she was turned to face the woman again. This time her breasts were subjec for inspection, and then her stomach.
"You truly are a vision. I knew it when I found your homepage, that you really were a great doll. I just had to have you on my table, and here you are. I just need to do some tweaks to get you over the top and perfect." And suddenly a thin paintbrush appeared. "This polymer will remove some of your... imperfections. It's going to get a bit intimate, so now is the time to shake your head if you don't remember the safeword." The doll remembered, so she did nothing, and then a hand proceeded to grab her from behind, locking her chest between the pointer and thumb. The paintbrush proceeded to dab something gooey on her nipples. It felt a bit warm at first but soon it cold. "The chilling sensation is the polymer fast drying. Two down, three to go."
But I only have two nipples the doll thought. What would the other three be? She was placed on the table on her back, and the brush carefully made a swoop over her belly button, and then she felt her legs spread and before she knew it her crotch felt really warm for a couple of seconds, and then there was a chill. After a minute or so she was flipped over on her belly and she felt fingers touching her butt, spreading her cheeks, and then a stroke with the brush. The fingers kept her cheeks spread as the hot and cold came and went, and then the hand picked her up in a standing position again.
"You are obviously not ticklish, but you are blushing. Perhaps you even liked it a bit? I am going to take a couple of pictures now, and let you see what I did."
A cellphone appeared in front of the doll, and some shutter noises were heard, then she was turned around and a couple of more noises and then she was turned to face the screen of the phone which now featured a picture of her front side. She was all smooth like she had a second skin on, but she knew she did not. There were no nipples, and no labia. She felt herself ghasp and almost reached out to feel herself, but she managed to stop. Another picture showed her back.
"There isn't much to see there, but that is exactly the point. You have been liberated from your humanity now. You are my doll, my property, without a single worry in the world. Let that sink in for a moment, before it's time for us to part ways for today. I will email you the pictures and you may publish them if you wish, but I'd like to keep theese between us. There is more work to be done before I really want to display you. You can also use that mail to contact me from this point onwards." then she got up and left the room.

A couple of minutes later someone entered the room and put the doll gently on a tray, then deposited that tray in a hole in the wall in another room. Lindsay had to fight the urge to not move. She got up and walked out into the corridor. She was human again. She took a shower before she got dressed. She didn't notice how or when, but her nipples were back, and so were the missing holes. But she didn't care. She was blank with extasy. She could still feel it, even though she was human. That strange pit in her gut that was both scary and incredibly exciting. The feeling of being someones property. A plaything. Someones doll...