- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The 24 year old woman walked down the street. A few weeks ago this was an unfamiliar block to her, but now she had walked here six times already, today included, and she knew where she was headed with certainty in her step. The streets were not that busy, just some workers out for late lunch and couriers and such. Heads were turning her way, even though she had dialed her appearance down. The woman was known as Lindsay to most. Perhaps people recognized her from her blog and that's why they gave her looks. Or perhaps she just attacted looks anyway, standing 5 feet and 7 inches tall. Having an extrordinay symetrical face and an hour glass shaped body was also a help she guessed. She was used to people turning their heads at her, since looks was her living. Her blog consisted mostly of pictures of her in various outfits in pastel colors, and some of her in lingerie. All these pictures featured her in heavy make up and sometimes brightly colored wigs, making her look artificial, almost like a doll, which was exactly what she was aiming for usually. But today she wore plain clothes, no colored contact lenses and no make up per instructions she had recieved via mail.

At the end of the street was a day care centre, with a tiny yard and kids playing in said yard. There was fake grass and that weird thing they put on concrete to make it soft, but the kids didn't care. Most of them lived right in the city and probably didn't have a yard on their own so they ran and hollered to their hearts content when a yard was offered. The only real thing in that yard was an old oak tree, and that was probably the reason why the day care was called "Yellow Ribbon" which by some stretching of the imagination made sense. The Yellow Ribbon was not Lindsays goal. Instead she entered the property next to it. A couple of kids waved to her, and she waved back right before the door closed behind her.
- "Welcome Lindsay!" greeted a young man dressed in casual formal clothes. You know the kind of clothes you put on when a company tells you to keep it strict but casual. "You're a bit early, but we'll be ready for you shortly. Why don't you sit down in the lounge for a while?"

Lindsay walked into the next room. She had not heard it refered to as the lounge before. They always said briefing room. There were a lot of places to sit and most of them were faced towards a wall with a big screen on it. The walls were painted somewhere between beige and peach and the lights in the room were pleasantly dim. The wall opposite the big screen had three big windows covering it, and they were facing right into the day care next door. Lindsay knew for a fact that those were see through mirrors. The kids on the other side would only see themselves playing in their play room. If one did not know what kind of establishment this was one might think it would be very creepy to have a secret way to look at kids playing. Lindsay turned one of the comfortable chairs towards the window and had a look. A teacher came in from a side door with a tray that she put down on a table, and on the tray were five dolls. A couple of kids approached the table in a calm manner and picked a doll each and then went to play with them in separate corners of the room. The kids were under strict supervision with the dolls. There would be no fighting or yelling or the dolls would be taken away instantly. There were other dolls and doll houses in the room, and the five dolls fit right in there, but they were easy to spot as different. Even an untrained eye could tell those five dolls apart from the rest, and if they were to be asked what made them so special someone might just say that they looked more expensive than the rest.

- "We're ready for you now Lindsay." The young man in the fancy unfancy clothes pointed towards the door Lindsay knew led to the changing room. "Just a reminder, no clothing at all, no electronics, no glasses or contacts and no piercings. And don't forget to remove anything in your hair." Lindsay nodded and headed through the door. There were five sets of clothes hanging on the hooks already, but there was plenty of space left for Lindsay to hang her own, mundane clothes. She proceeded to get undressed, which went very quickly. She was very nervous even though she had been her five times already. But this time was different. This time a folder had arrived in her mail a few days earlier, informing her that she was qualified for the plus experience. It did not really explain what the experience consisted of, but there were some instructions on how to proceed if she wanted to try it and what she was to wear, or rather not wear, which was no body modifyer of any kind.

As naked as one can be she entered the second door, which only led to a third door, and through the third door was another changing room. The first time she walked through that small corridor she had no idea what was happening. It just felt like walking from one end of a room to another. It had later been explained to her that the corridor was where the magic really happened. Walking through it now seemed more special, now that she knew, even though she still couldn't feel anything special as she entered the third door. This was where she usually would put on a special suit, almost like a skin colored swim suit, and lie down on a mattress on the floor with the biggest smile she could muster. The special suit would then electrify her with micro-currents that would lock all her muscles in place without hurting her, then one of walls would open up and someone would carry the tray she was on into the play room where the kids would get to play (almost) freely with the most expensive doll they would ever touch. Lindsay had already subjected herself to that experience five times, but today there were five other dollified women in there with the kids. She had seen them through the window already, and it had filled her with excitement and a bit of jealosy, even though she was in for the plus experience.

It started in early puberty for Lindsay. She went through a growth spurt and started to notice that she was getting a new kind of attention from people who were older than her, and at the same time her close friends started to say she looked a lot like a doll. A pretty doll, tall and slim with bumps on her chest and long hair. A fetish was born out of a mix of those circumstances, but it would take Lindsay many more years to realize that dressing like a doll was more than a hobby. She grew up, got a job, bought cuter clothes and make up, started a blog and then she realized it was a sexual thing. There was some gratification in the blog gaining views, but the real kick came from finding out that she was not alone. Other dolls took contact with her, and doll lovers wrote her long messages. She did the math and figured out that she could live of her blog if she made some changes, so she quit her job and did her best to be a human doll full time. And she did a good job it seemed. She had no problem paying her rent and getting food, and every penny left was invested in more clothes and make up, and better cameras for her blog. And one fateful day an email came to her from an admierer.
"There is more to this world than you ever imagined. Go to this address and find out how deep the rabbit hole goes. All expences paid. Tell me if you liked it."

She tried to reply, but the mysterious email was sent from a temporary account, and it did not exist anymore. Lindsay tried to find out about the street address as well but there was no information to be found. Consumed by curiosity she went to the place, she sat in on the briefing and she could not believe her ears. These people told her that she would be turned into a doll and played with by real kids if she went through a door. So she tried, and it was true. She and four other women went in, and five dolls came out, on a tray, presented to the kids next door. She remembered the slight panic as the second skin activated. It tightened and it really felt like she was wearing nothing, but her nipples and genetalia was erased. Also she really became immobilized. She could not move at all, and she understood why they wanted her to smile when she was laying down. They didn't want their doll to look horrified. As the wall opened up and the tray was carried Lindsay could do nothing else but stare up at the celing. Suddenly her vision was filled with curious faces of children. A girl with bright blonde hair started yelling and reached for one of the other dolls, but she was expelled from the room instantly. Only good kids who could behave were allowed to play with the new dolls. A girl with auburn hair picked up Lindsay and set off to one of the doll houses where she played with her for an hour. Lindsay got a lovely dress that really didn't fit her, nor was it her colors, but she didn't care. The girl loved it, then Lindsay got to sit in a fancy room and have a plastic dinner with her plastic husband, and their plastic dog was begging for plastic scraps under the table. Lindsay had no control what so ever, but the girl could do whatever she wanted with Lindsays body. The micro-currents that locked Lindsay up was really just strong enough to prevent Lindsay from moving herself, but an external force much stronger, say a five year old kid could easily do whatever she pleased and place Lindsay in whatever position she wanted. She was very careful when sculpting Lindsay, and it was obvious that this was not the first time this girl had gotten to play with one of the expensive dolls. After dinner it was time to do the dishes. Lindsay, in the voice of the little girl commanded her husband to do it while she walked the dog, and after the walk there was dancing in the living room, and after that it was time for bed. Lindsay did a round of the doll house and checked that everything was okay before she went to bed where her husband was waiting, and obviously he was feeling frisky, because he started kissing Lindsay and undressing her. Lindsay lost her plastic virginity that afternoon, to a plastic man without a plastic penis. She was laughing inside at the absurd situation as her husband was awkwardly humping her from behind and her hair was flying everywhere.

When the hour was up one of the supervising adults called out to the kids that it was time to clean up and that the five special dolls were to be undressed and placed back on the tray as they were found. Lindsay who already was undressed was the first doll back on the tray, and when the other four was back as well the tray got taken away and put in a hole in the wall. The second skin loosened its grip and the dolls woke up. They were women again, waking up from the absolute strangest hour in their lives. They shed their skin suits and walked in silence back to the other changing room. There were showers there, and some of the women stayed behind, but Lindsay got dressed and walked out into the regular world. The receptionist offered her a debriefing, but she declined. He said that she could return later if she changed her mind. She thanked him and opened the door. In the front yard a little girl with auburn hair was playing with her friends. She spotted Lindsay and waved at her. Lindsay felt herself blush and her knees became weaker, but she waved back and went home as fast as she could. There she got undressed, hopped into the shower and she pleasured herself for a full hour, replaying her life as an actual doll in her head, minute by minute. Then she wrote one of the shortest entries ever at her blog: "I liked it." A comment was posted on that entry later that night. "Be a good doll and do it again." And here she was, for the sixth time with a new instruction. Lay down on the tray without a second skin. Was she really going to end up in the play room, naked for real with the ability to move? There was only one way to find out.