- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

This crazy bitch! Her stomach was sweltering hot and pitch black.

He slipped and struggled in her moist, gooey chamber: cursing in anger and fear. He tried pounding on the disgusting wall, his tiny fists squelching into soggy flesh to no avail. She laughed, arching her back in a fit of extreme pleasure - his dank prison palpitated with a violently rolling tide of churning movement. Crazy whore! She enjoys this?! This is murder! Tossed back and forth in her covetous belly, saturated in her juices he struggled on… a hapless morsel doomed to be digested inside a beautiful woman. 

“Ooh…Oh!..! Keep struggling Jimmy… I Liiike it!” she purred, caressing her stomach (and other parts) while writhing on her bed. Lauren loved the struggle: it sent a fluttering itch through her body like wildfire! This intense physical sensation mixed with the mental satisfaction of knowing there was a miniscule, powerless man digesting in her food-vault was the greatest pleasure Lauren had ever experienced. It was such a power rush! He was hers, and hers alone. He belonged to her, would be absorbed by her… (Hadn’t he always been hers? Since the moment they met?) Yes! Soon he would be a part of her forever. It was good – oh so good!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Let’s get one thing straight: Jimmy deserved it.

            There has seldom in history been a man as monstrously mean and abusive as our cruel and selfish villain. He wounded her in every conceivable way; both physical and mental. He loathed her openly, viscerally; yet with great cunning and coercion kept her loving him somehow…held her captive by means of her own heart. Day after night Lauren was trapped in an endless cycle of despair, dread, and abhorrently reverent awe… too terrified to stay, and much too stubborn to leave. Jimmy was more than degenerate: he was a mad beast of unholy nature. Hitler’s Final Form.

            …

            Like most demons, he came equipped with beautiful blue eyes and a winning smile. He was in a band (every Devil is), his sinister character concealed by a cleverly seditious glamour. I could give you a full description, but I trust, Dear Reader, that you get the point.

Besides, why waste description on a snack?

Not that she was innocent…

           Lauren was sadistic and frivolent by design; a wingless harpy in women’s guise.  Manipulative, selfish, lazy and wild, she knew all the tricks to living off another’s labor. Though she loved him, and nonetheless hated him, Lauren knew she used Jimmy just as much as he abused her… he paid her rent though he coyly refused to move in with her.

They were a destructive couple, forever engaged in the struggle of armed co- dependence. They led a squalid life of drugs, alcohol, delirious smoke-filled hours, and fights of such furious magnitude they could humble OlympusThe sex (for what it’s worth) was raw, hysterical, and utterly magnificent.

            She never got used to the beatings, but hid them well and found means to strike back in her own subtle ways. This pattern of hate and manipulation carried them through two grueling years of unstable, combative relationship. As time rolled on, and Jimmy’s worst nature revealed itself, Lauren came to the eventual realization of just how poisonous he truly was… she needed out. She determined to break free, start anew. She tried. Jimmy wouldn’t allow such, and exerted the absolute worst of his terrible power to force her to stay. He ripped her fickle heart in twain: broke her beyond repair, that slimy bastard with a shitty band...

            Lauren understood she could never rid herself of this monster by any amicable means. She knew their love was an intoxicating rhapsody she could never peacefully quit. Jimmy was a cancer whom her heart would not permit to be quietly cut-out… a final solution was necessary.

            With each curse, and every blow her resolve grew steadily stronger:

 Jimmy had to die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            It was a dark winter’s night when the Stranger found Lauren crying in the alley behind the seediest club in town. Blood trickled down the face of this wretched, sobbing girl, framed by the uncaring neon of a cold, merciless city. The Stranger sat beside Lauren on the filth-strewn pavement, wrapping a tender arm around the poor damsel’s heaving shoulders:

“Pain is a death that does not kill.” the Stranger whispered.

“It rends you to the soul: steals all happiness from your heart, ‘til even the possibility of joy becomes an unremembered dream… Pain delights in demolishing you until nothing’s left, but it does not kill. Only consumes. Death is a mercy which Pain, in its selfishness, will not allow. You must be strong now to save yourself - Listen well: You must be strong.”

Lauren looked up through a hazy mix of blood, tears, and ruined mascara to behold this Stranger: she was lithe, vivacious, amorous, and tall. Curious eyes glimmered above a condolingly empathetic frown. She wore a mesmerizing dress that seemed weaved of all colors: with every slight movement it would darkle and tinct. Despite the cold her shoulders lay bare, and she shivered not. Lauren saw true compassion sparkling in the Strangers eyes: she had forgotten compassion, so long it had been since anyone cared for her.

Lauren buried her face in the Stranger’s shoulder and wept.

“Shh… It’s okay… I’m here for you - I’ve got you. Let it all out. It shall pass and fade, this terrible moment… all things do.”

            Lauren choked back a sob, then howled in anguish: trapped within the walls of her collapsing world.

“He’s the worst! I hate him! I wish he would die, but I love him… I can’t let him go, I…I- “

                        “Must be strong.” the Stranger cooed, running her fingers through Lauren’s silky hair. Empathy was her nature, and her heart went out to this abused and bloody girl.

“To love so fiercely, and suffer so… too great a burden for any heart to bear. I’ve been where you are before. I couldn’t escape him, nor could let him go. He was my everything, though he treated me like nothing. He deserved to die… but murder is a messy business - and besides, I needed him to be mine. Mine alone forever… I wanted him despite the knowledge he had to go-”

            The Stranger paused in her speech and with a tender hand lifted Lauren’s face level with her own. She wiped the tears away with a delicate caress, gazing deep into her eyes:

“I found a way to be rid of him, and yet keep him for myself. He suffered, and I gained. It was the most uniquely pleasurable experience in the entire world! Oh, how he squirmed! I can help you - I have a gift that will set all wrongs to right… Would you like to know? How I escaped him, yet he never escaped me? How I dealt with the pain and made it a strength?”

            Lauren looked wide-eyed at this beautiful Stranger: heart full of hope, tears glistening on the dewy surface of her lightly-freckled cheeks:

                        “How?”

                        “Easy. I swallowed him. Take this-.”

            The Stranger spent many hours extolling the virtues of eating men, and explained the process of using the shrinking powder. She whispered in Lauren’s ear a symphony of soft, sultry words to entice the poor girl down the digestive path of freedom: Revenge… desire! As the Stranger bid fare-well and disappeared into the chaos of night Lauren felt an arousing sense of resolve and anticipation settle over her.

            She was going to eat the bastard: end his reign of terror while keeping him all to herself. She slipped the precious parcel of powder safely in her purse, and headed back for home. At last she had a plan!

            After all, it wasn’t difficult to convince Jimmy to take some drugs…                                          

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimmy woke with a raging headache. He opened his eyes and winced furiously in the harsh light… it was too much to bear. He lay (eyes closed) trying frantically to recap the night before: booze, smoke, sex, drugs, and Lauren… annoyingly asking him once more to move in with her. That nasty, relentless harlot! He was lying on a cold, flat surface: somebody’s floor? He woke on so many floors…

He heard her giggle, and knew the bitch was near. With dim eyes he dared the glare, forcing protesting lids to view whatever scene awaited him: he was not prepared. She towered over him, giantess features alight with glee. What. The. Actual. Fuck? She cooed, and sighed; washing him in a warm baptism of breath, her monstrous lips hovering within easy reach of his confused, naked form.

            “I’ve come to a conclusion Jimmy... you have to go!”

“L-Lauren - what?...Why are you licking your lips like that? Where am…I?...How?”

She wasted zero time in hesitation or explanation, but brought her massy jaw to rest upon her kitchen table; stretching out her red-carpet tongue in a universally understood, non-negotiable invitation. She offered him a full, fleshy, quivering view of his final destination.

“It’s going to happen Jimmy - you’ve hurt me. I won’t hurt you… not much. I love you! Walk on in - be an honorable man just once and accept responsibility...”

 

(The dark passage of her throat gaped wide -!)

                       

“… pay your dues and succumb: be mine like you always falsely claimed to be! Oh Jimmy…!”

 

            He stumbled backwards, lost his balance, and fell ungracefully hard on his tattooed rump. The uncompromisingly stiff surface of her kitchen table utterly rebutted his fervid desire to sink through solid matter and escape… even in shrunken chaos the laws of physics yet applied.

            Lauren yawned lazily as if bored. He sprang to his feet thoroughly befuddled: compelled to action by the mortal dread of her humid exhalations.

            This was no tease: he knew her well enough. The crazy bitch wanted to make a meal of him. He was not a morsel: he was a Man! He held the power and always would! - It was time to put this ungrateful hoe back in her place…

            Jimmy straightened up to his full (tiny) height, drew a stern, deep breath, and prepared his roaring, scathing ultimatum:

            Lauren lunged forward with seeking tongue: hell-bent eyes fixated on her prey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimmy ran.

He knew it was hopeless, but by his nature refused to die without trying. His heart pounded in rabid fear as adrenaline coursed its searing way through fierce synapses of survival. It was action without thought, reckless and heedless of any hazard: nothing mattered more than escaping this mad, beautiful psycho intent on eating him. He dashed full-on for the edge of the table; legs pumping, muscles straining, lungs silently screaming from the stress of too many boozy, smoke-filled nights. He had no plan, only fear and ragged determination. The edge loomed closer – he would leap! Damn the risks, damn the fall… he was going to survive!

Lauren watched him dash across the table and giggled. She could snatch him up at any moment, or end this crummy sleazebag with a flick of her finger. She was amused to find him conceited and terrified enough to think he could actually make the jump… Would he really try?

Lauren maneuvered silkily around the table, never losing sight of her scrumptious little snack-to-be. Jimmy didn’t notice: he was too caught up in panic to care or know. There it was, the terrifying edge! The great leap! Freedom! Hope! And… Boobs?

Swift as lightning she descended: mouth wide, tongue poised just below the edge. The slick walls of her hungry throat gleamed in a voracious shimmer: ready and wanting.  Great strands of saliva stretched from the roof of her cavernous maw to the rippling, wet muscle of her tongue. The full magnificence of her yearning, eager entrance gaped greedily before him. Beyond the slick walls, wide tounge, and glistening spit only darkness remained; promising a tight, squelchy plunge deep into her living abyss.

Jimmy hit the dirt in blind, insurmountable terror. His panicked momentum sent him crashing across that last, fateful inch in a head-first baseball slide. He screamed with all his miserable soul, flailing arms clawing at an ungraspable hope… Slip ~ Slide.  He was crying.

 

The table disappeared.

Falling…

 

(Hurtling helplessly through empty air Jimmy had what’s known as a moment of clarity. Time slowed to a near stand-still. His senses, hotwired on adrenaline, took in everything to the finest detail. He saw his slimy fate unfold in slow motion much like the moment you realize yes, you ARE going to be in a car accident. Thought without action; slamming on breaks that can’t quite stop. Every glistening glimmer of Lauren’s juicy, pink throat undulated in welcome as he felt himself enveloped in fierce warmth and ravenous humidity. Panic was reduced to a grudging acceptance of the inevitable. Impossible as it was, this was happening, and there was nothing in his power to avoid it.)

 

            Lauren had him.  His taste was salty with sweat and fear as he made a haphazard Slip ‘N Slide of her sensuous tongue. She snapped her jaws shut, feeling a grand rush of feminine power as she sucked, rolled, and toyed with her struggling morsel. Electric waves of absolute pleasure coursed through her as she felt his fluttering, flailing exertions tickle the roof of her mouth. Dear God, the Stranger was right! This was gooood! Oh so good! She sucked hard and long, baptizing him in saliva; thrilling in his taste. She wanted to squeeze every last modicum of flavor from his naked body before swallowing the bastard down. She relented her assault for a moment, straightening up, standing tall. Her tounge came to a gentle rest on the floor of her humid mouth, its prey moving only weakly now…  Jimmy lay defeated, his spirit broken by the overwhelming power of her energetic lubrications: a loosely curled, whimpering ball on the cusp of her tongue, near the back of her throat. He had nothing left: not a curse, not a blow, not a hope. Only a wet, dark journey remained. He felt a subtle shift in his tepid surroundings: a gentle downwards slide. Lauren tilted her head back ever so slowly, relishing every nanosensation of his gradual glissade towards her innermost core. He was poised on the edge of the brink, a mere slip away from the diabolical workings of her secret, fiery depths.… too terrified to chance a move for fear of falling victim to her throat’s convulsive purpose. Lauren closed her eyes, cherishing the salubrious suspense she held him in…

(It was so simple, such an easy act to end a life. Nothing but a swallow. Everything he was or ever would be was hers for the taking: just another snack sent sliding down the gulping ecstasy of her throat. No one would know, nor could track the crime back to her. Jimmy would disappear without a trace, and any who cared to search for him would find nothing in the form of evidence except her plump ass and a secret smile... Even if they found her, none would suspect she digested him deep in the pit of her belly. That was absurd, right? It was the perfect murder, and a damn pleasurable one at that! She had the power to right the wrongs he did her:  a hungry arbiter compelled by an appetite for justice. She was in the right…she had the right..!)

 

He was hers for the taking.

 

With a sudden, violent motion she thrust him forwards; bashing his poor head against her front teeth as she brought him out. Delicate fingers plucked his slumped, sodden form free of the sticky mouse-trap of her heavily salivating tongue. He was limp, yet still conscious as she raised him to her eyes. Lauren gazed at him with a sense of predatory benevolence and asked the same question she’d been posing for months:

“Jimmy, Will you move in with me?”

He was slow to answer, exhausted and confused as he was. It didn’t make sense. Any of it. He hated her, feared her; wished she would die… but this was his last chance at life, and he grasped it desperately without pride.

“yes… Yes! I’ll move in with you! I’ll marry you, love you. Christ! Anything you want! Please Lauren… I love you, always have. Fuck! I was wrong, so wrong… I realize now…”

He went blabbering on like this for several minutes while her soft, brown eyes glared sternly through his very soul. At long last he ran out of words and fell silent, resigning his fate to her judgement. He was too weary to spout any more lies.

Lauren raised her eyebrows in a quizzically rhetorical fashion: she was openly mocking him now.

“What’s that?” she whispered accusingly.

“Lauren I…”

“You don’t want to move in with me?” her voice queried in sarcastic glee…

“No, I do, I will… I absolutely do!” he shouted vainly, ready to sign his life away so long as he was allowed to live.

(Allowed to Live - Swallowed Alive… same difference, right?)

“Well Jimmy, if you won’t move in with me I’m afraid it’s time we broke up. Totes sad, really.”

Lauren lifted him high, intent on finishing the son-of-a-bitch with a magnificent show. Voluptuous breasts jiggled below her taunt gullet: bright eyes flashed wildfires of desire above her gateway lips. Just before she gulped him she brought him sweetly close and gave her ultimatum:

“If you won’t move in with me, do me one last favor…”

            “Anything, Lauren.”

                                   

            “Move in me!”

It happened quickly from there.  He was lapped up eagerly by the strong curl of an earnest tongue. He had time to yelp in renewed fear; shield his face with flailing hands. Nothing more. She slurped and swallowed in an erotic instant of greed and want.  GULP! Jimmy felt himself pulled rapidly beyond the wet expanse of her succulent mouth into the tight, restrictive tube of her almighty throat. He was being eaten! Suction overwhelmed his senses as Lauren gulped him inevitably down. His world became a fleshy embrace of squishy, unyielding downwardness…her ravenous digestive tract overriding all protest. Involuntary muscles took the reigns over a process as old as time. He was food cascading down her greedy gullet! Eaten by a beautiful girl…

 

It was a long, tight embrace that ended with a squelch, a squirm, and a brief free-fall. He plopped face-first into the sweltering darkness of no escape… felt the smooth, slimy ridges of her stomach accept his naked, saliva-covered form. The air stung his eyes and lungs with a sharp, businesslike acidity. All around him squished a symphony of organic gurgles and groans reverberating in harmony to Lauren’s squeals of pure enjoyment.  He lay bewildered: an insignificant tidbit resigned to revengeful depths… This couldn’t have happened, it was a dream. THIS DOESN’T HAPPEN!

…but he knew very well that it had, and this was the end, strange though it be. He caught his second wind (technically a lung-full of gastric juice) and stormed to his feet; shaking, sliding, and tumbling across the ribbed surface of his fleshy doom…

He raged.

No more panic, no more struggle to survive…. just the final defiant roar of a soul afraid to die.

He pounded, and tore; sought purchase where he could, and howled his last fury in the nascent depths of her victorious stomach.  Ahh… the rapturous Belly of the Bitch that knows naught but primal hunger!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren lay spread out on her bed breathing heavily; a grin of wild ecstasy spread across her lightly freckled face. He was still fighting, but the struggles were coming farther and farther apart. His taste yet lingered on her tongue and she savored it with all her soul; delighting in the satisfaction of a delectable meal well deserved. 

She sighed, still gently rubbing her belly (and other parts)… her eyes drifting slowly closed.  Content with the thrill of finally eating the bastard after months of heart-ache she fell to a gentle sleep, wondering when next she might meet that delightful Stranger...