- Text Size +
You are on the verge of falling asleep in Sarah's underwear drawer. You are using one of her white fluffy socks as a sleeping bag and a pair of her red underwear as a pillow. Suddenly the drawer slides open. Sarah's giant beautiful freckled face stares down at you. "Aww you're so cute cuddled up with my whites," she says with a wide smile on her face, "Come here." She pulls you out of her sock, the soft fibbers rubbing against your skin.
She then grabs you by the back of your robe and lifts you into the air. You can feel the tiny brown robe beginning to tear. Suddenly your robe completely tears and your naked body falls out. You land on Sarah's cushioned chest as you attempt to cover yourself with your hands. She is still wearing her light blue tank top and even though it wasn't noticeable before, her boobs are pretty big, although they might just seem big because of your size. She throws her head back and laughs as you slide down into her cleavage. You can feel your dick beginning to harden at the feeling of being smushed between her smooth tits.
Sarah reaches down and puts her thumb and pointer finger under your armpits. She slowly lifts you out of her soft cleavage revealing your partially hardened penis. "Sowy about you tiny clothes tiny man," she whispers, "But you look so much better without them." You struggle to reach your arms down to cover yourself but her large fingers under your armpits keep your arms up. You kick your legs in the air trying to wiggle away. She reaches her large finger up and pokes it into your chest. She then runs her huge finger down your chest till it reaches your penis. She then softly yet firmly pinches your dick between her thumb and pointer finger. She slowly applies more and more pressure until finally releasing.
Sarah brings her big soft lips up close to your tiny ear. "Besides," she whispers as her hot breath engulfs your body, "If your clothes were still on, then I couldn't do this." She sticks out her pink tongue and touches it's wet tip to your tiny foot. She slowly licks upwards leaving a warm wet trail on your leg. Her soft tongue reaches the underpart of your ballsack. You feel the warm lumps of her tastebuds as her huge tongue runs across your package and up your now fully erect penis. She presses her nose into your chest as she wraps her humongous full lips around your tiny dick. You press your tiny hands into her chubby freckled checks and unconsciously dig your molecular fingers into them as a result of the feeling of her overpowering lips. Her tongue tickles you tip on the inside of her mouth. With extreme suction she pulls your penis deeper into her soft pink lips. She smacks her lips open and smirks at the pleased expression on your tiny face. "Now," she softly speaks, her huge face inches away, "To finish you off." Her lips slowly get closer and closer.
Suddenly the door behind Sarah swings open. Her giant hand clenches your tiny naked body.