- Text Size +
You open your eyes. The sky is blue. Your laying down in tall thick grass as tall as you. Humongous trees stretching thousands of feet into the sky liter the landscape.
You look down at your body. You are wearing nothing but a long brown piece of fabric with a hole in the middle for your head, and a thin rope that serves as a belt.
You sit up and look around. Where are you? Who are you? What are you?
Suddenly the ground begins to rumble. thump Thump THUMP. A huge foot lands inches from you. It is the size of your whole body. It has smooth pale skin and stubby toes. The toe nail are small for it's size and painted with a faded pink nail polish.
Your eyes travel up the huge smooth leg. It is attached to a giant little girl aged 13-18. She is wearing short bright blue shorts and a light blue tank top. Her face is covered in pink freckles. She has short dirty blonde hair which is tangled and filled with rats.
She is humming a soft tune to herself as her bright green eyes travel down and stop on your tiny body. She lets out a shriek as she jumps back. "A bug!" she screams. Her giant foot raises high above. Her bare foot is covered in a thin layer of brown dirt. Her foot slowly lowers onto your body. You feel the strong pressure in your legs, stomach, and pelvis. You push your tiny hands against her big and small toe. "Help!" You scream as your body is consumed by her foot and forced into the dirt below. You feel the air exiting your body. You can't breath in. You lose consciousness.
You slowly open my eyes. A huge glistening green eye stares down at you. You lay motionless paralyzed by fear. "You okay lil fairy man?" A loud yet somehow meek voice asks. A finger about the size of your leg taps on your tiny chest. "Sowy I stepped on you. I thought you was a nasty bug," the voice booms. In a panic you jump up and run about 20 strides. The giant foot lands in front of you. Unable to stop you smash into the foot and land on top of it. The giant foot feels soft under your body. You gaze up seeing up her blue shorts, and catch a glimpse of her underwear. It is white with pink hearts and yellow flowers.
She asks, "Where are you going tiny fairy man?" A giant hand reaches down for you. Her stubby fingers wrap around your body. Her pinkie finger caresses in between your legs. You rush upwards as your stomach drops. Her huge smooth hand gently squeezes your body. You push your arms against her giant soft hand as you squirm and kick your legs.
She lifts you up to her giant face. It is slightly chubby due to her young age. Her lips are fat and pink. Her freckles collect at her round nose and spread across her chubby checks. She pushes aside a strand of her dirty blonde hair. She giggles, "You're sooo cute!" Her little yet big hand rotates sideways as she opens her fist. You lay motionless on her soft flat hand. Her shoulder strap of her blue tank top falls off her shoulder. "My name's Sarah," she says cheerfully, "What's yours?"