- Text Size +
"What's that?" A feminine voice asks from behind Sarah. "Nothing!" She replies. Her open fist in which you were sitting on rapidly closes around your tiny body and she swings you around to her back side as she turns to face the voice. You struggle in her tight fist inches away from her perky butt packed in her bright blue shorts. "Come on. Let me see!" The voice demands. Sarah uses her other hand to open the back of her blue shorts and underwear. She drops you in and lets her pants close with a snap. "It's nothing," she replies to the voice showing her hands. Your body is squished in between her smooth cheeks. You're facing her white underwear patterned with hearts and flowers. You reach up to her red waist band and try to pull yourself out, but you're too tightly packed in. "Whatever, lets get home. Mama will have supper ready soon." Says the mysterious girl's voice.
As Sarah walks her soft ass checks rotate up and down, grinding you in between them. You struggle to hang on to her waistband. You hear a soft fart behind you. The heat engulfs your body. The oder is strong yet the smell is oddly arousing. It smells almost spicy. You kick your legs against her butthole and taint in an attempt to keep from sinking further in. You hear a soft groan from Sarah. She reaches her giant hand back and slaps you, as if to say stop kicking. Her slap stings your face and upper body as well as forcing you to release her waistband. Her ass jiggles up and down from the force of her slap. With each step she takes you are pulled further and further into her ass. Suddenly she takes a big step and you're pulled further down. Your feet are touching her vagina, body is rubbing agains her taint, and your face is in her asshole. You almost wish you didn't have your robe on. You hear a door open as you struggle to breath.
"Suppers ready!" A motherly voice cheers. "One moment! I gotta go to my room," Sarah replies. She jumps up what appear to be stairs as you bounce up and down against her soft asshole.
You hear her room door close. The back of her underwear opens and her big hand reaches in and grabs you by the hands. She drags you out as you rube in between her underwear and smooth ass checks. She dangles you with your hands pinched between her fingers. "Sorry lil man," Sarah says with a smirk and red cheeks, "I had to hide you from my younger sister Meg."
Her finger reaches up and pokes your dangling body which still has your brown robe. She pokes your crotch area with extreme force. She opens up her underwear drawer. "Wait in here while I go eat," she says as she drops you into the drawer. You land in a pile of hopefully clean pink and purple underwear. She slams the drawer closed, leaving you in the dark.