- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Previous Chapter: Chapter 1
As the two 18 year old teens walked through the hotel, Ruby noticed a that there was a mineral spring.

"Hey, Matt, why don't we go check out the mineral spring here? It sounds refreshing!"

"I wanted to check out our room first. I'll come back and join you later." Matt responded.

Ruby nodded and then walked towards the spring. There were signs indicating that one of the springs was for females, and the other was for males. However, there was no barrier between the two areas, which made Ruby confused. If girls and guys could see each other, then why have separate springs?

Ruby just shrugged and stepped into the designated spring. She felt immediately refreshed and even slightly aroused. Looking around, she noticed that there wasn't anyone else in the springs.

Ruby then laid down in the spring, her beautiful skinny soaking in the rich minerals of the spring. As time went on, though, Ruby felt her bikini start to feel uncomfortable, but ignored it at first. Her boobs were almost outside of the DD category, so her bikini tops and bras usually were a little small on her. After about 30 minutes had passed, Ruby noticed that her bikini bottom felt very tight on her butt, which confused her. She got out of the spring, and went to the nearby mirror. She was shocked to see that her bikini top looked smaller on her breasts, and her nipples were pushing against her top, and she noticed that her body looked a bit stronger than before.

At that moment, Matt arrived at the springs and went up to Ruby. Ruby turned around but was very surprised when she saw Matt.

She was as tall as he was now!

"Matt, did you shrink?" Ruby asked.

"It looks like you grew. Your breasts clearly don't fit in that bikini anymore!"

"But how could this... hmm... it must've been the spring!"

"Yeah, maybe... the minerals might be ones that cause or boost growth!"

"Let's get back into the springs, then!" said Ruby.

"Uh, why don't you just go in? That way, we can see if the spring made you grow." Matt responded.

"Alright, I'll stay in for 30 minutes!" Ruby exclaimed.

Ruby stepped back into her spring, and the two talked while she soaked in the minerals. Ruby winced a little as her bikini bottom eventually became tight enough that it looked like a thong. A few strands on her bikini top started to snap, and made Ruby worry a little that her top might come. Sure, there was no one but Matt there, but still. Ruby jiggled her breasts and liked how much bouncier they were. They were cleary past the EE-cup size as they continued to swell.

Soon, the 30 minutes had passed, and Ruby stepped out of the springs and stood next to Matt. Matt was a little shocked since he now had to look up at Ruby! She was now 6'5".

"I think I might've grown more than last time! My bikini feels like it's ready to burst!" Ruby said, excited.

"Well, perhaps you should let me go into the springs by myself for a little while!" Matt said.

What happens next?

Choices:

1. They both go into the springs
2. Just Matt goes into the springs
3. Just Ruby goes into the springs -> Chapter 3
4. Kelly arrives
5. Ruby's growth isn't done quite yet!