- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
READ THIS PART BEFORE READING THE STORY:


This is mostly an introductory chapter, so as to allow the story to branch off into a lot of different paths.

At the end of each chapter, there will be several choices given, and if a chapter has been made using that choice, the chapter number will be shown.

There is male growth in this story, but plenty of female growth as well.

There may be some chapters that include futanari for those interested, but for your convenience those chapters will be marked with (Futa) so that you can avoid them.

The main characters are:

Matt -18 and a half years old
6'0", skinny at 145 lbs., and has a 7.5 incher. He is very smart but also very shy, and has dirty blonde hair. He has a girlfriend, Ruby.

Ruby - 18 years old
She is 5'8" and is 165 lbs., and has D-Cup breasts. She has a great hourglass figure , and has naturally bright red hair that goes to her hips. She is very kind and gentle, and loves Matt with all her heart.

Kelly - 18 years old
5'4", and 140 lbs., with B-Cup breasts. She also has an hourglass figure, and has black hair that goes to her shoulders. She lusts after Matt after hearing rumors of his manhood.
CHAPTER SUBMISSION RULES:

If you want to add a chapter, just email me at 7....7@writing.com. Let me know what chapter your story continues from and from which choice, and then the story text.

Don't like the current set of choices? Add your own! Just let me know.

I can also do chapter suggestions as well.

Content rules:

Make the story segment a good length. Chapters below a certain length will not be added due to the site's restrictions. If there are spelling errors, I can fix them, ir there aren't too many.

The story has to focus on either Matt or Ruby, or both. They should be the ones growth is probably focused on.

If there is (-) next to a choice, that means that I'm going to add a chapter from that choice.

Shrinkage is allowed, but if the main characters are the ones shrinking, they must return to normal or bigger by the end of the chapter.

Sex is allowed, but only if growth is involved and even then don't make the story revolve around it.

Killing (and thus crush and vore) is not allowed.
No scat either.

No gay stuff.

No breast expansion with males.

No transformations other than growth, shrink, and futa.

If you have a futanari in your chapter, there are additional rules:
No sex
If there are any encounters with males, then the futa's penis must either be smaller than at least one of the males' (Matt if he is involved) penises, or if it is bigger, than at least one of the males' (again, Matt, if involved) penises has to grow bigger by the end of the chapter.


THE ACTUAL STORY STARTS HERE:

Matt stepped off the plane, examining his surroundings. There was a large tropical resort in front of him, and the sea not too far away. Looking behind him, he saw his sexy girlfriend, Ruby. Their parents had let them come on this trip by themselves since they were technically adults. Their friend, Kelly, was already at the hotel, waiting for them.

Ruby was wearing a bright red bikini that nicely showcased her D-Cup breasts and her butt. It was actually a little small on Ruby. Matt was wearing green swimming trunks, and had quite a decent bulge. Matt hadn't told Ruby how big his member was, and they haven't had sex, but Ruby could tell he was above average.

The island they were on was named Gurro Island, and it was a fairly small. It also had a small jungle on one end of the island. There had been mentions of strange occurences in the tabloids, but nobody believed them.

The two walked to the hotel, holding hands. They had been friends for a while in high school, and when Matt worked up the courage to ask Ruby out, they started dating.

After they arrived at the hotel, something happened...

Choices:

1: Kelly asks them to try something out (-)
2: They go to the spa (-)
3: Ruby finds some spray cans (-)
4: Ruby takes a mineral bath -> Chapter 2
5: They go to their room
6: They go to the mall
7: They go to the swimming pool
8: Kelly and Ruby explore the hotel