[Reviews - 3] Printer
Summary: A revised version of my previous interactive. All characters are now 18+ and there are a few characters were changed. People can add to this story by emailing me at 7....7@writing.com.




18 year olds Matt and Ruby are going on vacation at a tropical resort, and all sorts of growth happens!
Rated: R
Categories: Breasts, Breast Enlargement, Couples, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 1796 Read: 39404
Published: February 19 2016 Updated: March 12 2016

1. Chapter 1: Introduction by 789654ar [Reviews - 1] (539 words)
READ THIS PART BEFORE READING THE STORY:


This is mostly an introductory chapter, so as to allow the story to branch off into a lot of different paths.

At the end of each chapter, there will be several choices given, and if a chapter has been made using that choice, the chapter number will be shown.

There is male growth in this story, but plenty of female growth as well.

There may be some chapters that include futanari for those interested, but for your convenience those chapters will be marked with (Futa) so that you can avoid them.

The main characters are:

Matt -18 and a half years old
6'0", skinny at 145 lbs., and has a 7.5 incher. He is very smart but also very shy, and has dirty blonde hair. He has a girlfriend, Ruby.

Ruby - 18 years old
She is 5'8" and is 165 lbs., and has D-Cup breasts. She has a great hourglass figure , and has naturally bright red hair that goes to her hips. She is very kind and gentle, and loves Matt with all her heart.

Kelly - 18 years old
5'4", and 140 lbs., with B-Cup breasts. She also has an hourglass figure, and has black hair that goes to her shoulders. She lusts after Matt after hearing rumors of his manhood.

2. Chapter 2: Refreshing Minerals by 789654ar [Reviews - 1] (570 words)
Previous Chapter: Chapter 1

3. Chapter 3: Ruby Spring by 789654ar [Reviews - 1] (687 words)
Previous Chapter: Chapter 2