- Text Size +

 

Chapter 2:

 

The gravel of Ms. Carolyn’s driveway crunched loudly as she drove in. She glances around as though any moment now the police would drive up and arrest her. But of course no one came. No one would come either. Once she got him registered he would be hers legally.

 

She darted into her home and locked the door, breathing a sigh of relief and clutching the purse to her chest. She let out a quiet giggle, realizing that she finally had her own Mini, a boy. A cute one at that. A flicker of doubt passed through her mind before opening up her purse to confirm that this wasn’t all just a dream.

 

*********

 

I close my eyes and open them repeatedly on the trip, hoping that at least one would end with me staring out the window back in detention.

 

But I never did. I was still trapped in the pitch blackness of my teacher’s purse. I could barely even tell my eyes were open.

 

After what felt like hours, the car stopped. Everything was silent for a moment before the purse was suddenly lifted and carried off somewhere.

 

I closed my eyes one last time and prayed that when I opened them I would see light.

 

The movement stopped. I opened my eyes and I could see. I could see the various objects Ms. Carolyn kept in her purse.

 

I looked up and shielded my eyes. An enormous hand reached inside and grabbed me by my waist. She pulled me up and examined me again, as though this were the first time she had violated me with her eyes.

 

“You really are here… You’re like a little doll, and you’re all mine..” She giggled like a schoolgirl.

 

A cold shiver ran up my spine, suddenly I felt utterly hopeless. I could feel my eyes starting to water.

 

“Oh god…” I sobbed

 

Ms. Carolyn’s laughter ceased. “H-hey stop that-”

 

I glared at her. “You… Kidnapped me. You want me to just be okay with this?”

 

She looked guilty for a moment before coming to a realization. “Those girls probably felt a lot like you do now you know…” She said wistfully. “I imagine many of them started off just like this before getting sold off, waiting for a new owner. And it’s not like they knew who their owner would be. But it’s okay, I’m your new owner…” She cooed.

 

“I’ll take such good care of you, I’m sure you’ll love living with me.”

The thought had occurred to me. This was hardly unlike the way many people, including myself had treated the girls at the pet store. But… this is different.

 

“I’m not a pet! I’m a person! Your student!” I cry out, angry and confused.

 

“Oh Jacob….A part of me really is sorry that this happened to you. But... Would you really not have taken advantage of me if I shrank in front of you?” She sounded almost hopeful, as though she were trying to convince herself that this is what anyone would do given the opportunity.

 

“I-”

 

“Shhh… Don’t worry, it’s okay. It’s… Only natural. Someone as little as you needs to be taken care of after all. It might as well be me.”

 

She began petting me, stroking my hair and down my back. I try to shift away from her but she’s unrelenting.

 

I curl up in her palm in the fetal position, trying desperately to wake up from this nightmare.

 

“You’re just too cute…” She whispers as though she were about to cry. “I can’t just let you go, I’ll never get another opportunity like this. Do you think I can afford a Miniboy on a teacher’s salary?”

 

I remained silent, unmoving on her palm.

 

She sighs. “Well, to be honest I’ve already kinda prepared for this, for you… I was drunk, and I have that Amazon thing where you only have to click once to buy stuff… Uh, sorry I’m rambling again.” She seems flustered, like her old self again.

 

“Well, I kinda sorta have some stuff for you. I don’t know if you’ll really… like all of it but… Well you can see it for yourself.”

 

She began walking somewhere, but I remained still, not wanting to expose myself or give her the satisfaction.

 

Once she stopped I had to stop myself from looking around to see what she had for me.

 

“C’mon… It’s okay just take a look. You’re going to be here a while, so please?” She sighed again. Maybe I can get the guilt to get to her.

 

“Okay, well you can stay in here for a little while. I’ll come back when you’re feeling better, and… Feel free to try on any of the outfits.”

 

The last bit caught my attention. Outfits? She bought me clothes? I was placed onto a cold metal surface. A bang and a click cause me to look up and I realize she’s locked me in a rather ornate cage. She gives me a pitiful smile, and leaves me alone.

 

I uncurl my tiny body and look around. I see a tiny bed, and much to my chagrin it resembles a dog bed. Along with that is a tiny toilet, and a wardrobe.

I stand up and walk towards it, hoping that whatever she bought fits me. My heart leaps as I see a pair of boxers among the clothing. I grab it and pull them on only to realize… They’re completely crotchless. My cock is left exposed, making this underwear functionally useless.

 

“Jesus christ Ms. Carolyn’s a fucking pervert…” I whisper to myself in disgust. I pull them off and try to find something more dignified. Of course very little of it was much better. One outfit was a jumpsuit, clearly made so that the crotch area could be lifted away. One was a bunny outfit, which I doubt was even made for boys. Only one thing seemed even remotely suitable. A long baby blue nightgown. I pulled it on and waited for the inevitable return of Ms. Carolyn.

 

Eventually I hear footsteps, and she returns wearing some comfortable looking pajamas. I glare at her as she walks in.

 

“Oh good, you found the clothes…” Her voice trailed off as she began remembering the outfits she bought months ago. “Oh… Oh god.” She looks like she’s utterly ashamed and about to giggle at the same time.

 

“I-I’m sorry Jacob. There wasn’t much boy clothing, and most of it was too expensive. Well except for the boxers. Did you put them on?”

 

She opens the cage and grabs me, and before I can protest she pulls my nightgown up. She blushes, and lingers for a moment too long. “Oh, I guess you didn’t.”

 

“Of course not you pervy bitch! They’re useless if they don’t cover me!”

She looked taken aback by my words.

“Jacob! Language!”  

 

“Fuck you! We’re not in school remember? You kidnapped me!”

 

Her face darkened.

 

“You’re right, we’re not at school anymore. Obviously I can’t give you detention, so what should I do with you…” A mischievous twinkle in her eye leaves me wishing I had stayed quiet.

 

“Well first of all, you shouldn’t be allowed to wear clothing when you’re being naughty.”

 

I tried to resist, but I could feel the fabric begin to give way, and I didn’t want to tear the only clothes that wouldn’t be completely humiliating to wear.

 

Once again I was left naked in her hands.

 

Her expression shifted as she got an idea. “I guess I’ll have to put you on time out… Make sure you think about what you’ve done…” Her eyes glaze over as she opens her mouth.

“I’ve wanted to do this ever since I saw that video…”

 

I stare at her gaping maw and begin to panic. “No! I’m sorry please don’t eat me!” I hear a giggle below me before being dropped onto a wet, bumpy tongue.

 

The light vanished, all I can feel is a giant tongue tossing me to and fro around her mouth. I bump up against a tooth and I’m suddenly pressed against her cheek. I feel a sudden pressure, as though… As though she were sucking on me! Like I’m just a fucking piece of candy? I sputter in disbelief as I’ve been degraded from a pet, to a toy, to a little treat for her to suck on. She expertly positions my body so that she can push my upper body out of her lips. Her eyes glance down to me and she smiles as her tongue begins invading my exposed privates.

 

My protests are interrupted with a groan as she plays with my cock, I can feel it growing harder. Her tongue gently caresses my ballsack, and it’s unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. No blowjob I had ever received could even begin to compare. I could feel myself about to cum, when she suddenly stopped. My body was pulled back into her mouth and she began tossing me around again like a fucking jolly rancher.

 

It felt as though I were in there for hours, being toyed with by her giant tongue. My sheer helplessness was humiliating. She hadn’t even had the decency to finish me off.

 

It was getting harder to breath. My struggles slowed down, and just when it seems like I’m going to black out, light pours in and a pair of fingers pull me from between her lips. Exhausted, I can barely move.


“Oh no, did I go too far? Are you okay Jacob?” The concern in her voice is almost funny all things considered. Before I could spit a response back at her, I fell unconscious

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Comments and critiques are appreciated and again, it's way easier to write when It feels like people are reading this stuff.