- Text Size +

TECH SUPPORT ( Part VI)

I see the neon lights passing over my head, one after the other. Alex's boots make a sharp noise on the floor as she walks decidedly towards the end of the corridor. I recognize the walls, the graphs hanging on them, the glass doors passing by. I have a thing for roman numerals, so the offices all bear a roman number, a feature that annoyed many in my time. The plastic cover that holds me in the foam receptacle is impossible to lift of course. At least it's transparent and I can watch the world go by. The foam is cut out in the shape of human body. A very small human body. Above me the chest and throat and face of Alex is a reminder that aware as I may be ,  I'm far from being part of the human world.
We walked to the end of the corridor. I know what's there. I was wrong in assuming we were going straight to the Inverness facility. At the end of the corridor is a winding stair to a glass room at the top of the Winterthorpe Inc Head  Quarters  building. I'm back to square one. I'm back home.


*************************
Earlier on:


I laughed  after a while. What can you do in such a situation? Two mute guys in utter darkness. Ah ah. That was so between me and the man in the suitcase. We stayed a few moments sitting next to one another in the dark , each one probably thinking the same thing: is this guy sentient or just another instinct-driven puppet? I finally took the initiative and taking his hand. I “drew” the letter H on his palm. I did it five times times. Then the letter E. Five times again, then L and then  P. I let go of his hand. I felt him grab my hand , and I extended my own palm, my heart racing. For all I knew this idiot would lick it. No, he started to write a circle . Five times, then the letter K. And shook my hand. We were in business.
I tapped him on the shoulder and crawled close to the opening of the suitcase. I started to push against the ceiling. A second later I could feel the guy next to me doing the same. We pushed as hard as we could, in the exaltation coming from the knowledge someone was here with us that could understand us. Like me, he must have been the loneliest guy on the planet for quiet some time. We pushed together. The cover started to give way. Problem was, we could not let go and climb through at the same time. The man gave me a sharp tap on the shoulder and let go of the suitcase cover. He grabbed some fabric and started to push it in the narrow opening. And more and more. My arms were shaking from trying to prevent the cover to close. I could feel the fabric under me starting to give way, and as my body started to sink, the cover came to rest on the edge. The fabric still prevented total closure.
We pushed again. This time I left the man take the burden of the heavy ceiling and I stacked more fabric on the edge. It took us an hour maybe, but eventually there was enough fabric on the edge of the opening for us to let the cover rest on it and still have  a decent slit to climb though.

The room was dark and silent, except for the girl's quiet breathing somewhere above us. Our feet were deep in a plush carpet. Our eyes were so light deprived, that now the room's objects were making pretty clear shapes around us. The huge bed, the kitchenette table, the chair, the blasted suitcase. I could hear the man next to me panting heavily. He had the last rota to hold the cover open. I waited for his breathing to subside.
After a while we started to walk toward the door. A faint glimmer of light was coming from the frame, as the hotel corridor was lit by security lights I guess. It took us a minute to walk to the very base of the massive door. I went on my back and started to try and push myself  under it. The carpeting was so thick and well adjusted there was hardly any space to go. I managed to get my head and half my torso, when I realized I could not breathe any more. It was way too narrow. I started to try and get myself out but got stuck, feeling crushed under the huge wooden panel. Panic started to seep in.  When I was about to loose consciousness, I felt a strong pull on my ankles. The guy dragged me out of it just in time.
No door is that well adjusted that there would not be a space to crawl under. We started to follow the narrow slit and try various spaces. But we were wrong. This door was a masterpiece. No matter how hard we tried, there just wasn't any way to pass under it. We really were trapped in that room.

We back-tracked into the  room. It was a defeat, but I was still happy to have someone with me. And when the man landed a comforting hand on my shoulder, I knew he was feeling the same. We had a look around. We follow every nook and cranny along the walls to find a spot that could hide us from the girl when she wakes up. Still no luck. In the bathroom, we found a tiny nook where the water pipes were going through the wall but it was way too small for our bodies, unless we were willing to get stuck in there. I did some spelunking for quite a while and know when a situation is hopeless. Time was passing fast, with our slow trekking.

My friend was getting very tired I could feel it. At some stage, he stopped in his tracks, bent over, his hands resting on his knees, breathing heavily. I could see the shine from his bald head. The patch. If he had not received the patching for a while, his strength was going to go do dwindling very fast. And come to think of it, so was mine. I helped him up. And supported him on our way to the small desk. I gestured at him the next plan of action. We may not be able to leave the room, but we had to leave some mark somewhere. Desks in hotel rooms have paper and pens on them. I gestured toward the electrical chord running to the top of the desk to the lamp there. And jumped on it. We started to climb the slippery plastic rope. It was very tiring. Sure, our lightness was a great help but the gripping was far from obvious. For every inch we climbed we slipped back another half. My heart was beating fast in my chest. I was pouring sweat, which made me loose my grip even more. I was about half way when I felt a sway in the chord. I looked under and saw the man starting to oscillate the chord towards the chair surface next to it. I yelp at him, as it was silly and dangerous. But a second later I saw him spring suddenly forward, limbs out-reaching. His arms reached the side and of the chair and I watched him dangling there for interminable moments. Then he started to haul himself up, and landed on the chair' s soft leather. I stayed there, feet holding the chord, trying to slow down my heart beats. I could see the guy was exhausted. He crawled a bit on the chair. And then stayed  there , motionless. I knew what was happening to him. This weird rag-doll feeling.

The breathing stopped. And then started, and then stopped, a kind of hiccup. I heard someone swallowing. A rustle of sheets. In the darkness behind me, a huge form started to rise. A cold sweat ran over my body, sending me shaking. "She's awake". The dark silhouette was sitting now on the bed. I felt the tremors of her feet are they thumped on the carpet. Her naked shape was clearly outlined against the dim background, the long legs, the smooth belly, the silhouette of a heavy breast. Her face was just a profile. She stood up, her weight tangible through the vibrations in the room. I watch in horror, as she walked to the small fridge in the kitchenette. Light poured through the room when she opened it, but was quickly obscured by her  body folding against it. I could see her back, the small indentations of her spine on the smooth skin, the bottom of her rounded buttocks were catching the glow from the fridge. Even crouching as she was, her head was higher than I was now.
I looked at the man on the chair. He was not moving apparently totally incapacitated by the lack of sugar in his body. But I realized he was looking at me too. A small nod from his head told me I had to get going. That reminded me of the classic scene in war movies. I started climbing again.

The darkness came back with a rubbery sound. The door of the fridge had just been closed. I turned round on my chord, and saw the huge body unfolding and taking its awe-inspiring full height again. Her feet made sticky sounds on the kitchenette linoleum. She was coming our way.  In a few second  the massive legs had propelled the vast body just above me. “She found us”, I thought, wondering how that could be possible. The chair started to move....

Horrified I watched as the chair was pulled away, the form of my friend hardly visible on the surface. The huge naked body of the girl came forward, her thigh nearly coming in contact with me. I could smell her scent all around us. A familiar scent, the scent of a warm sleeping body.  High above me the vast  silhouetted hips moved closer ans started to descend. The face of girl was no longer visible, somewhere above the desk. I heard the sound of the leather being compressed under the enormous weight of the female body.
She was sitting at right angle with the desk. A huge foot passed next to me, a sweaty smell, a gush of wind, as she crossed her  legs and wiggled her bottom to get more comfortable on the chair, amking the leather creak. A gurgling sound came from above, then some swallow sounds. She was drinking some bottle of something. My mind was blank, as I strained against the chord. Just below me, under the massive bottom of the girl, my friend was being squashed and suffocated. She was not even aware of him, in her half-asleep state.
It took her a little while to finish her drink. Every gulp sounded like a small cataract inside her throat. When she stood up at last, I saw  something whitish detach from her buttock and fall onto the floor. She did notice that, and passed her hand against her buttock, turning round, peering in the darkness. Before I could yelp anything, it was her foot that came resting on the man's body below me.
“Eeww, what the f***?”
Her foot lifted off the man lying down below , as her hand reached above the desk.  Both the girl and I went blinking in the sudden light. She looked down, And a massive knee poised itself next to my friend, bringing also her head just at my level. Her short hair brushed against my body. She picked him up, a soft doll in her large hand.  As she started to unfold her body, her eyes came exactly level to mine, and I found myself staring at the green pools and long eyelashes  for what seemed a long long  time. A smile came onto the vast mouth. A second later, her other hand plucked me from the chord, like  a ripe fruit.

Her breasts were looming above us, a soft scented and complex cliff. Above, her face was  hovering , her eyes locked on us. A massive finger started prodding the motionless shape of my friend. I was  standing there , trying to look defiant, but my legs were visibly shaking, I'm sure. She smiled at me. The huge fingers came in my direction, grabbed me and lifted me up to her eyes. I could feel the hot breathing against my skin. She was so large then it was possible to see her face, just a eye, of the nose, of the mouth. She was inspecting me closely obviously. I decided she was trying to decipher who I was. As I felt her finger touch lightly my back, she gave a short whisper “Ok”. Was something written in my back? I shuddered at the idea that some sort of code bar could be printed on my skin. I had never considered this possibility before. And then...she kissed me, bringing an impossibly large lip in contact with my head, the soft plush flesh giving way as my face sunk into it.

Leaving me on the top desk, she suddenly stood up. As I rushed to the man lying on the desk, I could see her going rummaging into the suitcase. The man was alive. Breathing shallow, but alive. I had forgotten that we little products were designed to stand this type of treatment. How many hours had I personally spent inside a woman's pussy, crushed by her orgasms, or under a woman buttock or breast over the past year. Many, no doubts. Still when she had stepped on him, I thought that would be it. I tried to shake him back to consciousness, but he was far gone. The wall of flesh came back, in a gust of wind, carrying her flagrance , as she sat again next to us. She pushed me aside gently and, turning the man on his back, applied a white rectangle of sticky fabric on his back. A second later, I was lying face down, feeling the same sticky stuff being stuck to my body.

She was smoking a cigarette, her chin propped against her left hand. Her breasts were in contact with the desk now, their soft roundness flattening against the wood. She was really beautiful, with her short black hair, straight nose and plush lips, reminding me of a young  Demi Moore really. She seemed to think for a while, watching me gesturing like a lunatic in front of her. The hard light of the desk lamp was throwing my tiny shadow against her breast, highlighting my mind boggling  and utter weakness.

“Hello Simon”, she said. “My name is Alex. We have to talk”