- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Beware: this introduction is about confusion and amnesia. But things get explained in next chapters.
 

TECH SUPPORT


part I: Awakening



I wish I could have a name. I find names for a lot of things, but not for me. The more i struggle with the vague images in my mind, the less i manage to coalesce any of it in a reasonable sequence. I have flashes of images, more than images.Where does that come from, i wonder...........



The pile of fabric is heavy on my body,i should do something about this. But what? The coarse fibers are pressing against me, keeping me warm. Should I move? Why should I move? Weird. I never thought about moving before. The darkness is absolute................


I noticed that sometime the Darkness is even darker. That happens when there are no noises around. I woke up a bit groggy today, and in the darkness i did not hear any noises. I have a name for this. Night. It isn't night now, though. Some vibrations still come to me, and i sense that there's plenty of activity afar. Daytime is when i work .....................


I feel weird today. I don't know, sort of sad. Why is that? Today is just like yesterday. It is warm and cosy and somewhat oppressing. But nothing to feel sad about. Sad. That's a funny word. It refers to a strange emotion too. Have I ever felt sad before? I'm not too sure. One day, as work was over, i remember i did feel this strange thing. As the darkness closed on me, I had this pang of... sadness? And can't remember when that was. It's just an... impression ...............


Something is scratching around in the dark. I hear that at times. No idea what that could be. It scratches and scratches and scratches and scratches. As if it wanted to enter. Is it a nice thing? I wonder. Do i need to work for it too? Work is good, I like that, but now, this sound does not remind me of work, it seems closer to me, more connected. It seems to belong with me here, not out there with work. Ah... it has stopped. I have to meet it one day. How do I do that?...........



The click noise. I prick up my ears. Yes this it. Work is back. Some vibrations, and I hear a tiny music of five notes. It's always like that. The click , some vibrations, and then the tiny music. Always the five same notes. Strange. It's not great music. I hear music sometimes. I rarely like it. At times, the music is good, but then it last a few minutes and is changed for something i don't like. One day i heard a music i liked a lot. It did weird things to me. I had a flash of a place. Not the work place. An another one. A place I was happy to be in. I can't recollect what that could be........



More vibrations. I feel them traveling from afar and into the darkness, running along my spine. Oh, here is a big one. Something fell. Something heavy. And more vibrations. I am counting those. Somehow, i don't know why, it gives me a sense of space. Where my work is, six vibrations are usually the maximum series. It gives me an idea of the space out there. I feel this weird pang of sadness again. Strange. Why is that? This is the second time today........



Movement, light. Not much of it, as I feel the gliding motion,my little cave of fabric is slightly suffused with permeating light. Today, it is vaguely rosy I think. The fabric above is being moved. I feel the weight on me diminishing. More gliding motion. The darkness comes back. I am not happy about that........


I hear sounds from afar. From that direction, it's always liquid sounds i here. I have this vision of a running river crashing from a great height, crashing on rocks at the bottom. Hold on. A river? I strain my mind, chasing after the image. I know what a river is. It's large and quiet and it's.... not where work is. A sudden vertigo takes me as the concept of place so large that it could contain rivers is seeping into my mind... It's... It's awesome. It's not work, it's not the darkness. It's out there. I have the feeling it's all around me. For the first time, I get the feeling that the darkness is not everywhere, that maybe , it belongs with me , in this place. I feel incredibly excited.... Okey, Okey... what do i do do about it? I know: I should find it.

I move my arms and legs. They feel heavy. I usually don't move them. I turn onto my belly. That's the first time i do that!! Wow !!! I start very slowly to move in the direction of the noise..............


[i]DRIIIIIING.... DRIIIIIING........DRIIIIIIIIINNG......Click -Clack “ Hello, You've reached Sophia's answering machine. I'm not available at the moment, but if you leave your coordinates, I will contact you back. Thank you.” Bip. [/i]

[i]Hey Sophia, that's me, Eileen. Is it still okey for today? I just finished work. I'll be here in a little while. Love you. Click-clack.[/i]



The voice again. I never understand it. Sophia is here today. She's work. How can work be finished. She's here, I could hear her moving. Yet its' not really her voice. Close, but not really. I vaguely recognize the second voice. I heard it before. Hold on, I was doing something before the ringing. What was that? I stay there trying to remember................................



The river sound has stopped now. More vibrations are coming, not as sharp as the earlier ones. They're strong, heavy, but with something softer to them. I like those. They get really strong. A loud noise, the motion again. Light is piercing the mass above me. There's a huge shuffle of things. There are fingers moving things about. Her fingers. They are nearly my size. The fabric just against me is moving. It's being pulled from under me. It rises up and that makes me roll on my back. For a split second I'm looking at the huge face , the huge breasts are pointing to me, naked and heavy , vast round ceiling. The fabric rises even further. A hand comes down and replaces more fabric on top of me.

The motion start again, and darkness comes back. Somehow, this time it has taken me by surprise. I usually don' t mind much..........................



Time passes. I don' t know why, but today is different. Today, I think a lot. The image of my work overlooking me has moved something in me. I can't pinpoint it, but there is something there that I know, I'm sure of it. I feel my hands opening and closing. I begin to massage the fingers. Fingers. They were fingers that moved the fabric today. Fingers like mine. No. Not like mine. I'm perplex. I have fingers. Yet they can't move mountains of pink fabric. What's different? ....................


I had these images again in my head. And then suddenly I am in the darkness again. They're like nothing I've ever known. It's like another life altogether. I was in a room (I'm beginning to understand that the darkness is a room too) and there were others, like me. And I was talking to them and they looked angry and frightened. They couldn't have grabbed me in their fingers..... It strikes me suddenly that it is what I was looking for. She's like me but she's so incredibly larger than me. She has fingers like me but her hand can lift me off in the air. I'm onto something here, i know it..... Who were the people in the room? Where is that room?.................


The darkness is going on for a long time. But at last the motion occurs. The fabric is lifted from over me, and I see a huge hand coming in my direction. The fingers envelop my body and lift me out of the darkness. My eyes blink in the strong light. I stare around , I'm in a room. The darkness is contained within a room. Next to me a powerful thigh is moving, a long shape of flesh and soft skin. We're moving. Why did i never see the room before?


As she settles me on her belly, i do not look at her. I do not jump to work. I look around to the vast dimensions of the room. I can hear noise from outside the room. So there is an outside. Where rivers can flow. For the first time I actually wonder where i.... A huge hand is grabbing me. I travel over the landscape of naked flesh, over the hills of her breasts, and come to a stop just in front of her face. Vast green eyes are staring at me. A mouth i could walk into is smiling at me. She's just like me, isn't she? But she's so large. Or Am I so small? In a second she will say “ Get to work, little man” . She kisses me, my face disappearing n the cushion of her lips. And then she says it. And that's my cue.


When she settles me next to her breasts, I immediately run to the the left one. I throw myself on the soft warm mattress, I hug the nipple , i rub against it, I lick it. I'm at last in my territory. I hear a giggle, and a tremor shakes the ground. A huge finger suddenly pushes me deeper into the soft flesh, gently pushing me around. I try to stand up, to go back to the nipple, but I'm grabbed between fingers and rubbed all around it. A short flight, and I'm pushed deep into the other breast. Another nipple is beckoning me. But I keep being dragged around , till i bump into it, face first. And the fingers play with me for a while. The rhythmic ascent and descent of the ground is changing, less regular now. For some reason, I draw a satisfaction from that.


A long long arm is stretched next to me , going down to the lower regions beyond the flat abdomen. A rhythmical motion is present too. I know I will move down there soon. The fingers let go of me and I rush to the top of the breast on all four. I need to hug and and rub and wallow on this breast. It's my work and I like it. But what am I doing? I stop for a second, hesitant. Slightly above me, I can see the green eyes locked on me. The mouth is slightly opened, breathing quickly. My ground is moving a lot. I find myself returning the gaze. I have never done that before. I stand up. My mind is full of ... questions? Emotions? I feel weird.


A shadow. The hand is picking me by the ankles. The vast body under me is shifting position. I land on the soft fabric of the silky looking sheet. Everything is all white and complex and full of ridges,and hills. Above me the huge ceiling is coming down. The sky is nothing but flesh. I try to stand up, but a breast is now closing on me, threatening to crush me. The nipple is touching my head and sends me flying on my back. The ceiling moves and the other breast is now just above me. I try to reach out to touch it. But it lands squarely on me, pressing me in the sheets. An unbelievable weight is pushing against me, my face buried under the soft flesh. After a few seconds, the breast lifts off and a hand come from nowhere and pushes me further down the sheets. Next to me is a wall of tanned skin. Growls are coming from it. Liquid noises too. Slightly ahead I see the black trimmed bush of hairs a,d the long stretch of the thighs. It's all good, it's my work. Then the wall gently collapses onto me. The navel touching the sheets just above me. I'm buried again, feeling even more weight now, feeling the strange pulses and movements inside the mass that crushes me.


Light again. Fingers again catch my ankles. I dangle in the air gaining altitude. My inverted ceiling of skin is taking its full proportions. My God, I'm so tiny. Was it always like this? I feel the descending motion, as the mouth is opening, a wet chasm of red and white, a tremulous carpet waiting for me. I land arms stretched out on the warm, gooey and agitated ground. Darkness comes back as the lips close on the back of my legs. It's warm, very warm, very smelly and full of motion, and slurping noises, as the tongue is twirling around my body, covering me in hot liquid. I feel the pull on my legs when she takes me out of her mouth. I know where I'm going.


The travel is very quick over the flat belly, the strange hairs and, on both sides, the mountainous thighs dwarf my little frame as I land under their shadow. I'm so disorientated today. Instead of rushing to work, I just stay there, on my knees, looking at the wet opening and the complex folds that surround it. A finger is already massaging it. This is so familiar and yet suddenly so alien. Driven by instinct I crawl on my knees towards the warm and scented orifice. When i finally touch it, a shudder rocks the hill in front of me, the vast thighs overlooking me are slightly shaking. This is normal i think, this is normal, you've done this dozens of times. What's wrong with me today?


“What's wrong with you today?” comes a huge whisper from afar. The fingers stop massaging and coming to my back suddenly thrust me forward, my body coming n violent contact with the wet folds. Two fingers take hold of me and start massaging me into them, rubbing me up and down along the warm rosy flesh. I instinctively start working. Yet a part of me is there that remains startled and and ...scared? As I work, an image of her comes in my mind. Or rather an image of a woman . She's naked too and I'm touching her. But this is not the same. She's under me, not like.... The fingers quickly pin my arms along my body. The push into the folds is slow but very strong. I close my eyes and stiffen my body as darkness is coming again. I feel the top of my head pushing against flesh, i feel the folds sliding against my body as she inserts me into her. The warm moist interior is accepting my like a glove, as I go deeper. A last push on my legs and the folds close on me, imprison me in the wet hot enclave. I feel better. I'm home. I have work to do. This is all perfectly normal.


I let my back and my arms and my body slide deeper and caress the walls. As I work, and as the flow of liquid is intensifying, the image of the woman is seeping into my mind again. I'm inside that woman too. But not like this. We're ... making... love... but we're equals, I am controlling her her as much as she controls me. And ...my god... we're looking into each other's eyes. I stop moving, I need to think. I feel something entering my mind, something new... the pleasure is also entering my body, i feel the stiffness down below, and I want to fight it, cos there's something else here too, I just know it.


Fingers enter the deep recess where I lie, poking at me, winding me with sudden shove. I come back to the task, feeling the shaking around me, hearing the moans above the slurping noises. I keep working. I know how to do this. Somehow the familiarity is calming me now. I love my work. ... do I? A vast contraction is taking hold of me, the walls suddenly bent of crushing me. Pulsations coursing through the fleshy enclosure. I stiffen also. It feels good, I've done my work. But for the first time it dawns on me that I don't know how or why.



I lay on her belly, feeling the course of the blood under her skin, listening to the growls and gurgling of some deep machinery just beneath me. I feel the cool air on my own skin, as the wetness is slowly drying on me. What do I usually feel after work? I don't know. I can't remember. It 's as if its' the first time I am conscious of it. Behind me, the long exhalation is sending cigarette smoke over me. Her eyes are closed. Looking over, I can see perspiration on her brow. Her long black hair is awash on her shoulders. I realize she's a beautiful sight. I study her face, framed by the hills of her breasts. She looks very young, very beautiful,as she takes a drag on her cigarette. That thing is nearly as long as me. One of her legs is half bent in front of me, her thigh a majestic pillar rising high above my head.


The woman in my head had long thighs too. But... not that long. We were the same... I was touching her and she was touching me. I look up the knee far above and feel nauseous. This is not right. I should not be lying on someone's stomach. I am too small. I should be eye to eye with her. Something is really wrong. I stagger to my feet, my mind reeling with sudden questions. I try to remember the last time i worked. What was I thinking? Was I even thinking?

This is getting scary, i want out of here. I start walking towards the edge of the great body. I'm about to jump on the bed, when her hand catches up with me.


“hey, where are you going?” her voice is young, crystalline and so soft. She takes me up to her face. I gaze into her green eyes as she examine me. She absently crushes her cigarette, a worried look on her face. Two larges fingernails grab my arm and lift it then let go. I feel tempted to let it fall down , bit I leave it up there. She stares at me. She's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.........



......... It's cold!! its' very cold!!! my thoughts seem to jump right into my head, filling a weird void. I am under the huge shiny faucet. The world is hard and white and water is rushing on to me. Fingers lift me up right under the falling water, while other fingers are rubbing the juices off me. The water is so cold. I try to struggle but i can't shake the grip, I want out. I want out. I open my mouth and a strange yelp is coming out of my mouth. The fingers let go of me and i fall head first on the hard ceramic on the sink. Above me the large face is coming closer, peering at me with a puzzled look. Long black air falls onto the white ground around me, like curtains, getting wet in the splashing water. I'm grabbed and suddenly lost in fabric, my body massaged between her two hands.



When i land in the rosy fabric of my home. I have just a last glimpse of her beautiful face and the long black hair before she drops some more clothes on top of me. The sliding motion occurs again. The darkness is total. I do not like it. I do not like it at all today. I feel a chill running through me: How long am i supposed to stay in here?